Lies and tells

WJSN EUNBO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bona tried entering the passcode to Eunseo and her apartment but failed and noticed that the passcode had been changed. She frowned, feeling upset. She's been busy and really tired with her drama shooting and finally getting a week break before starting the drama promotion and tour. She missed Eunseo so much and came home right away from work to see you. 

Bona was about to call Eunseo but before she could do that Eunseo opened the door for her. 

"Hey Bona"  Eunseo said. Bona's smile drops completely after hearing Eunseo just called her by her name. They don't call each other by name unless they are fighting. 

"Bona? What's going on babe? Did you change the passcode while I was away?" Eunseo nodded her head answering Bona's question. 

"Well then be sure to let me know the new passcode in case you forget to tell me" Bona laughed, trying to light up the atmosphere but Eunseo did not smile at all and looked serious and then she shook her head.

"No, sorry I won't tell you the new passcode for the door lock" 

" Why not?" Bona asked, now she was confused by Eunseo's attitude towards her. 

"Because I'm breaking up with you" Eunseo said 

"Is this a prank?"  Bona asks since Eunseo likes to pull a prank on her 

"No Bona I'm serious, I'm sorry I think that we are spending less time together now and it is best for us to end this thing between us"  

"What are you talking about?! You know I love you and I have spent all my time being with you when I have no schedule!" 

"Please don't make things harder than they already are, I've packed your things it is on the couch" 

Bona scoffed. She doesn't believe what Eunseo just said and she can sense that Eunseo is lying. 

"Tell me you fell out of love with me and tell me you don't love me anymore than I'll go" Bona said 

"No" 

"Tell me!"  

"Ok fine! I fell out of love with you! Now you can go!"  Eunseo said with tears almost out of her eyes. 

"You know when I was young, my dad told me that anyone who has a secret has a tell" Bona said and caressed Eunseo's cheeks.

"And you know what your tell is? You won't look at me when you're lying" 

Eunseo pulled away from Bona and took a step back

"Just go Bona, we're done" Eunseo said and turned around pretending to be busy and act like she was not affected. She couldn't look at Bona because she knew she just broke Bona's heart into pieces. 

Eventually, Bona leaves the house and after hearing that the door is closed Eunseo falls to her knees crying. She just chased the love of her life away and broke her heart into pieces. After Eunseo had calmed down a little bit she picked up her phone and gave someone a call. 

"I've done what you told me to do now leave my family and my members alone" 

The next day, Eunseo woke up with swollen eyes and a puffy fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter