Bet

WJSN EUNBO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Kim Bona! Wanna make a bet?" Ask Exy to Bona.

"What is it now Chu Sojung?" Bona asks back. 

"If you can ask Eunseo out and date her for a month I will give you what you want" 

"That quiet and mysterious girl? Why so sudden?" asks Bona 

"Just...wanna have fun watching you hahaha" 

"What the...fine I will do it since I don't have anything to do for the time being and I bet it will be easy since I'm Kim Bona" Bona said and laughed

 

Bona and Eunseo are two really different individuals. Bona is a popular girl in school since she has a pretty face. Every girl and boy in the school fell for her but she is cold as ice. Even though she is popular she is cold to most people and only smiles or laughs with Exy, her best friend. Even though she hardly smiles people still like her a lot and she is the Ice Queen in her school. 

Eunseo is a quiet and mysterious girl. She likes to be alone and doesn't like attention toward her. She doesn't really like to pay attention to others unless it involves her. 

 

It was the end of school hour and everyone was packing their things to go back home same goes for Eunseo. When Eunseo was about to step out of the class she was blocked by Bona. 

"Hey, can we talk?" Bona asks Eunseo and it makes everyone pay attention to them. 

"Hmm?" Eunseo looks at Bona weirdly but Bona ignores it and pulls Eunseo outside the class to talk to her. 

"I never said I wanted to talk to you," Eunseo said

"Oh sorry...but I really need to ask you this hehe...Ok so...Do you want to go out with me?" Bona finally asks Eunseo. 

Eunseo looks at Bona with a confused face and wonders why the prettiest girl in school wants to go out with her, she is afraid that Bona will only play her feelings so she rejects Bona instantly. 

"No sorry," Eunseo said plainly. 

"Huh? What did you just say? Did you just reject me? B...but I'm Kim Bona" While Bona was stammering Eunseo walked past Bona to go back home but again she was stopped by Bona. Bona pulled Eunseo's hand and said "Ok I'm sorry, I know it is so sudden but can you at least let me send you back home today? I insist" Bona said and smiled. The ice queen Kim Bona smiles at other people beside Exy for the first time and everyone nearby them is shocked knowing that. 
 

"Sigh, fine fine if you insist then please I just want to go home already," Eunseo said and walked away leaving Bona behind. 

"Oh yes!" monologued Bona before she followed Eunseo walking outside the school and going toward her car. Bona opened the passenger seat door for Eunseo to let Eunseo get in. Eunseo gets in without saying anything. On their way home, both of them just keep quiet and the only conversation they have is when Eunseo tells Bona where her house is. 

"We have arrived," Bona said to Eunseo. Eunseo got out of Bona's car and did not forget to thank Bona before Eunseo could walk away Bona called her

"Um, can I pick you up to go to school together tomorrow? I know you just rejected me but I just want to show you that I really like you" 

"Ok" Eunseo just said and walk inside her house

"Wow, she's more cold than me," Bona said to herself and chuckled before driving back to her house.

That night at Bona's house...Bona was texting with Exy

How is it? Does that girl say yes to you? - Exy

I got rejected ;( - Bona 

WHAT? HAHAHAHAHAH THE GREAT KIM BONA GOT REJECTED? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THAT GIRL IS REALLY DIFFERENT. - Exy 

"Oh shut up Exy *rolled eyes emoji*" - Bona 

" So are you giving up now?" - Exy

" Excuse me, there's no giving up in my life dictionary. I will not give up and I will make that girl fall for me" - Bona 

" Suit yourself Bona, but I'm afraid that you're the one who will fall in love lol" - Exy 

"I don't think so. Enough about it I'm going to sleep now I need to wake up early tomorrow to pick Eunseo" - Bona

" Oh wow, Kim Bona is waking up early to pick up someone that's new HAHAHAAH goodnight" - Exy 

 

The next day,,,

When Eunseo was about to go to school she saw a car in front of her house. 

"Oh right, she promised to pick me up yesterday" monologued Eunseo while rolling her eyes. Without saying much Eunseo walked towards Bona's car and she saw that Bona was already out of her car opening the door for her. 

"Morning Eunseo, have you had breakfast?" Bona ask Eunseo 

"Not yet. I'm planning to eat at the school cafeteria that's why I want to go to school early today and I didn't expect you to be here this early" 

"Hehe...I haven't had breakfast yet too. Let's have breakfast before going to school, my treat" Bona said and Eunseo just agreed with her since she is hungry right now. 

They stopped by a cafe that was near their school. Bona asked Eunseo to take a sit and she will go order them and Eunseo did what Bona asked. After a few minutes, Bona comes and brings their food and they eat in silence. After they finish their meal Bona looks at Eunseo and chuckles.

"What's wrong?" Eunseo ask 

"You're so cute," Bona said while wiping a cream that got on Eunseo's face. Eunseo was a bit taken aback by what Bona did but decided to just stand up and leave the cafe so that Bona didn't see her face that was turning red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter