Sick

WJSN EUNBO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bona just got back home from her schedule. It was already late at night at that time and she guessed her members had already gone to sleep but to her surprise, someone was waiting for her in the living room but that person had already fallen asleep.

"Eunseo?" 

"Hmm unnie you're back. I was waiting for you but I fell asleep I'm sorry..." Eunseo said while rubbing her eyes 

"Aigoo why are you sorry? I'm sorry I just got back since my schedule finished late. You should have not waited and just gone to bed" 

"I'm just worried about unnie" said Eunseo while pouting. 

"You're so cute," said Bona while giggling and pinching Eunseo's cheeks 

"Ouch unnie it's hurt," Eunseo said and they both laugh

"Have you eaten unnie?" Eunseo ask Bona 

"Yes I had eaten before coming home, now let's go to bed it's late" 

Bona is grateful toward Eunseo because honestly she has a tiring day and didn't have enough rest and in fact, she didn't eat her dinner yet because she's too tired to do so but she didn't tell Eunseo to not make that girl worried about her but coming home seeing someone is waiting for her made her day. 

 

The next morning, Eunseo woke up early from her sleep and went to Bona's room to check on Bona since she had schedule this morning. 

"Unnie...it's already 6 AM you need to prepare for your schedule later," Eunseo said but there was no answer from Bona, Eunseo felt that something was not right with Bona since Bona is a light sleeper and usually when Eunseo woke her up like that she will instantly woke up and answer her but today Bona is quiet so Eunseo walk closer to Bona's bed to make her wake up. 

"Unnie? Eh!! Unnie your body is so hot! Do you have a fever?!" Eunseo asked as she put her hand on Bona's forehead and felt hot. 

"Hmm," Bona has no energy to answer Eunseo and just says that. 

"Wait here I will be back," Eunseo said and went out to the kitchen to prepare water and a towel to wipe Bona's body so that her temperature would go down while preparing the things Eunseo called their manager saying that Bona could not proceed with her schedul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter