Chapter 9

My Ice Princess

"Jungie........I still think you shouldn't sent that text to Ssica unnie, knowing Taeyeon unnie she might come up with a plan to stop you."

"I'm just saying the truth only, I just don't want my girlfriend to keep hanging with other people than me. Anyway don't you think we should change our beds into a twin size bed?" Both of them lay down to cuddle after coming back from school until now. "No! W-What I meant was what if we got into a fight, that means I would need to sleep on the floor or the couch? You can't do this to me Jungie!"

"In this case, what about the other days we don't fight? You deprived me of my need to cuddle to sleep, you also can't do this to me."

"Who say I'm depriving you of my cuddling, sleeping in either of our bed to cuddle to sleep isn't it better? Don't you feel that's better since we can cuddle each other tighter to sleep isn't it better?" After Sulli reasonable reasoning, Krystal agreeable for whatever arrangement she wants. Just as they were about to kiss, they heard Taeyeon's voice shouting for them to come out for dinner. "Let's continue this later, let's head down for dinner."

"Why? You should finish what you started." Sulli could only sighed as she lowered her head to kiss her, after being satisfied Krystal pulled Sulli down for dinner. "What took you girls so long to get down? Anyway Sulli come quickly, Ssica had learnt to cook a new dish let's try it out!" Taeyeon pulled Sulli to the dining table as they sat down to have dinner, leaving Krystal speechlessly standing one side seeing Sulli sitting with Taeyeon together. "What's wrong? Take a seat to have dinner."

"Unnie! Do something about Taeyeon unnie, she keeps stealing Sulli away from me."

"You sent the text, she saw it. You just provoked the childish side of her and I don't care, you resolved yourself." Sulli took a glance at Krystal but didn't say a word and continue to eat her food. Taeyeon meronged at Krystal who was burning in fumes as she ate her dinner, seeing Krystal and taeyeon like that Jessica control her urged to laugh. "Jungie....Let's some ice cream down the nearby store, I have some urge to eat ice cream suddenly. Taeyeon unnie I would get some for you too, come let's go." Sulli hurriedly pulled Krystal away, seeing this Jessica wanted to compliment Sulli able to handle this two well enough. "Taeng....I need your company too, let them spend some time together for now."

"But Ssica......" With a glare Taeyeon silently followed Jessica to watch some tv with her. "Finally some time alone for us......Taeyeon unnie is really being very childish right? So is my Jungie very upset about her just now?" As soon as the younger ones left the house and walking some distance, Sulli wanting to comfort Krystal who was angry at Taeyeon. As she caresses Krystal's face, Sulli can't help but to kiss Krystal once again but this time was not just a peck. Krystal who forget about being angry as Sulli kisses her as she answers her kiss, soon they parted as they were lacking of air. "Feeling better?"

"J-Just a bit.......you need to do something since Unnie refused to act as her girlfriend."

"Leave it to me! I have ways to make sure Taeyeon unnie stop acting this way." Both of them head home once again forgetting about the ice cream, after getting ready for bed Sulli head towards the older ones bedroom. "Sulli what do you want?" Both Taeyeon and Jessica was surprised to see Sulli holding a pillow standing at their doorstep. "I came here because I want to sleep with Ssica unnie, so taeyeon unnie please go to my bedroom and have some sleep." Sulli kicked Taeyeon out of her own room as she locked the door. "What are you planning? I don't think my sister is in the plan."

"Just returning the favour, since taeyeon unnie is acting like a kid in order to fight back is to do the same thing as she does."

"Do you really think it will work? SooJung will agree to this plan?" Seeing Jessica question her, Sulli smiled at her fully. "Knowing Taeyeon unnie, she will not last long since she's a erted person. She might not be able to last long for not sleeping with you." Jessica gave a hard thought at taeyeon's usual habit and thought Sulli might be right after all. "Krystal....can you help me tell Sulli to come out there so I can go back to my room to sleep?"

"I don't want, who asked you to try to steal my girlfriend. If Sulli wants to sleep with my sister to bond, I'm more than happy to let her do it. It's getting late and tomorrow have school." Taeyeon could only silently shed tears as she knew she couldn't win Krystal as to being the harsh one, she keeps flipping around the bed as she wasn't used to sleeping alone. She silently made a promise to stop acting childishly towards them.

"Ssica! I missed you!"

"So how's the punishment?" Jessica teased Taeyeon as she was preparing breakfast. "You knew about it? You could have told me!"

"Because I think Sulli is right about you, you want to act childishly and to counteract it was to act the same way as what you did." Taeyeon was speechless when she hears that. "Who asked you to make Jungie angry because of your act?" Sulli continued saying which startled Taeyeon. "Your girlfriend say I was being childish you know?"

"But you acted like that is because that's true right?"

"I-It is but still.......there's no need to be mean right?" Taeyeon could only surrendered upon hearing Sulli say this. "I also want to spend all my time with SooJung just like you Taeyeon unnie, let's buried this matter behind us?" Taeyeon nodded in agreement as she didn't want to sleep in a different room again, once Jessica was done she pulled her out as she wanted spend time alone with Jessica making up the lost time they have. "You told unnie about it?"

"She kind of guessed it, but it works out prefectly right?"

"As you wished, let's go to we have some time to stroll around before heading to school."