Chapter 1

My Ice Princess

"I'm finally back here!" A schoolgirl standing in front of the school screaming at the gates, slowly walking towards the school. SM Girls High School one of the top school where top 5% in the country only can study in the school, now a new student has enrolled into the school. Whether is she going to turn the school upside down let's see and find out ourselves.

"So....you're Choi Sulli right?"

"Yup that's me!" The new student now standing in front of the student leader Kim Taeyeon and her vice-president Jessica Jung who is coldly looking at her, Sulli still puts up the biggest smile she has which makes Jessica wondered why can she smile like that with her staring like that. "Ssica....you need to stop glaring at any new girl you see that's isn't your sister. I swear both of you are really sisters and really good at glaring at others and make them feel really uncomfortable."

"Taeng......this time is different.......I feel that I seen her somewhere and I feel like I knew her." Taeyeon then took another look on Sulli's profile once again and this time, she feels like she knows her too. "Let's just see how things goes for now, and hope your sister Krystal doesn't give her the death stare too." This time Jessica doesn't answered her and walked out of the room, at the same time Sulli who has finished her introduction and ended sitting next to Krystal. Everyone in the classroom kept glancing at them and whispering, making Sulli wondered what is happening.

"Is there something wrong with the seat here? Everyone kept looking at our directions?" Krystal didn't answered Sulli and can't be bothered by even. "Krystal let's have lunch! Oh? New girl?" Sulli turned around and saw three girls, to be able two looking like girls and a boy looking girl. "Today is my first day here, I'm Choi Sulli nice to meet you."

"Why don't you have lunch with us too? I mean you might not be able to make any friends because of Krystal, if you don't mind eating with us." Sulli immediately agreed to it as she dragged Krystal along with her, making everyone in the classroom looking at them. Even Krystal starts to doubt herself why is she letting a newcomer dragged her along. Jessica and Taeyeon who was in the cafeteria saw the scene and was speechless, since even Krystal's friends can't even do this to her. "I think we may want to invite her to know about her."

"You girls walked too fast already! We have Luna here who has short legs you know?" The oldest Victoria who frantically finding them in the cafeteria as they lost them while Sulli pulled Krystal away. "My legs aren't short! They are normal!" Luna who is more trying to explain to the girls while they going to get their food. "Krsytal are you really ok?"

"Why?"

"You literally letting a new girl dragged you around the school, and you asked me why?" Krystal simply shrugged her shoulders as she start eating. "What are you girls talking about?" Luna being the curious one who keeps asking question. "Don't you find it weird that Krystal letting Sulli dragging her around when they met the first time today?" Amber questioned the rest while they looked at Krystal. "Krystal doesn't mind at all, what's the problem?" They looked at Sulli who's devouring her food and Krystal who can't be bothered by it. "Sulli what is Krystal's expression telling you now."

"You're being silly Amber unnie." This time Krystal is also stunned by how Sulli can interpret her facial expression by just one look as if it was that easy, it makes Krystal think back where she had a friend who can do this also. "Krystal you're leaving?" Krystal silently left the cafeteria which makes Sulli wants to go after her, back Victoria pulled her back. "Let her go Sulli, she just remembered something in the past that make her sad."

"What happened?"

"We don't really know the details since we only knew her for months but from her sister, it was because she lost her best friend at a young age which caused her to be this way." Sulli kept quiet upon hearing it as Victoria explains. "Jessica unnie right?" The girls looked double shock as Sulli knows who's sister is Krystal's sister. "Who are you really Sulli?"

"I mean Jessica unnie also have the death stare look when I came to enroll earlier, and they looked similar don't they?"

"We totally forgot Jessica unnie is alo part of the student council too." They packed up and slowly walked back to their respective classroom, Sulli silently watch Krystal as the latter fell asleep on her seat. "Yo! Sulli! Here!" Taeyeon gestured Sulli as the latter walked towards her. "Want to skip class?"