Chapter 6

My Ice Princess

"Ssica! Look at this!" Taeyeon frantically shook Jessica with her constant shouting, she eventually woke up but glared at Taeyeon. "What so important than my sleep!" Taeyeon let Jessica have a look on what she wanted her to see, which got Jessica to dash to Krystal's room. "Yah! What are you doing?" Taeyeon whispered as she dragged Jessica out of the maknae's room. "She's hugging Krystal! She don't really need to hug her to sleep right?" Taeyeon simply looked at Jessica bursting into anger upon seeing that, but ended pulling her back to their room. "I told you not to becoming a stepmother in their relationship right Ssica? Krystal will really hate you if Sulli were to leave her life once again, she waited for years to be with her again. You're her favourite and only sister, be happy for them."

"Unnies....what are you two doing so early?"

"Oh....Sulli-ya, we're doing nothing. We just want to see you kids are awake or not, we're going out to have fun." Taeyeon had to come up with a lie before Sulii could catch on them. "SooJungie......unnies say they want to go out." Sulli laid back in the bed where Krystal start to hug Sulli again. "Not interested....." Krystal didn't even bothered opening her eyes. "Jungie.....let's go? We never spend time together except in school, I want to have fun with you."

"Fine." Krystal unwillingly dragged her body up as the rest were ready and having breakfast, Krystal came down and upon sitting down had lean against Sulli. Ever since finding out Sulli is Jinri, Krystal is showing more emotions and skinship to Sulli. Jessica who is sitting opposite her, being so jealous about her sister showing so much affection to another person where they are not dating. "Unnie where are going?"

"There's a newly opened indoor sports simulator, so we want to give it a try. Want to come?" Sulli turned to look at Krystal who shook her head. "We want to go also!" Krystal looked at Sulli unbelievable that she wants to join the older ones. "Why did you say yes Sulli? I didn't want to go....." Krystal was full of complain when they were alone. "Jungie.....you like sports right? I just want to have fun with things that you like." Krystal was defeated by what Sulli said and quietly dressed up. 

Upon reaching Sulli and taeyeon was so excited at the facilities, they were shouting and running around. The Jung sisters were just looking at them. "So......you like her Krys?" Krystal looked at her own sister abruptedly by the sudden question. "So what if I do? We're now in this zone where if anyone confess, we can't even be friends forever."

"But you can't be a chicken forever and hide your feelings."

"I'll confess but not now." Krystal ended the conversation upon seeing them coming. "There's so much to play, let's go!" Taeyeon and Sulli each hold onto Jessica and Krystal's hands as they walked. "They have golf course also! Playing the real thing is too expensive, let's try this." Taeyeon excitedly took one of the stick while the rest took a seat. As Taeyeon tried to hit, she kept missing the ball making the three of them laughed. "I'm not doing it anymore!" Taeyeon childishly give up as she hasn't hit the ball once, SUlli pushed krystal to take a shot to try since she can do multiple sports. Krystal who follows what Taeyeon did before and also ended up not hitting the ball, this time Jessica was laughing so hard at Krystal who is better in sports than her. Failing for the first time, just like taeyeon gave up on playing. "Sulli your turn."

"Ssica unnie you don't want to try?"

"I'm too lazy to even moved from this seat." Sulli then tried to hit by her own ways unlike taeyeon and Krystal, she managed to get her shots through the screen and showed how far she hit. They were so impressed with her and shouted as Sulli hit every other ball she has. "This is not your first time Sulli?"

"Ani....this is my first time." Sulli denied being a used player for golf, Krystal walked up to Sulli and make her teach how to hit the ball. Sulli then let Krystal hold the stick, while she held her hands from the back. "Did Krystal tell you about them dating?" Jessica shook her head upon seeing how intimate the younger ones were. "She said they were better off as friends." Krystal on the other hands because of them being so intimate in front of the older ones were embarrassed, Sulli who didn't know anything continue her lesson with Krystal on hitting the ball. Krystal started to grab hold of how to hit the ball and she started to hit with more force, she was so excited that she continued to play. "We want to grab some lunch, we been playing this for hours already." Krystal upon hearing Jessica put down the stick and head out for lunch with them. 

"Sulli-ya.....today is the first time I know you can do sports, next time people asked what you are good at you can say is golf." Taeyeon and Sulli paying for the lunch while the Jung sisters are taking their time. "So have you decided yet on confessing?" Now both are waiting outside for the two sisters to finish. "Not yet.....Ssica unnie seems to hate me, so it's on hold for now."

"About this problem, don't worry. I will take care of Ssica just get your feelings through." Sulli feels more burdened upon hearing Taeyeon assured her. "Unnie.....are you happy to be with Taeyeon unnie?" Jessica looked at Krystal questionedly with any words. "What are you trying to say?"

"I mean.....Sulli and I, I want to be like you and Taeyeon unnie."

"Don't you think is too fast for you girls?" Jessica doesn't hate the maknae to date each other and didn't want them to be reckless. "You should know me well unnie, do you think I do things without any thought?" Jessica didn't comment but just looked at Krystal. "Then you should be aware of Sulli's feelings, there must be something she's considering before she thinks she wants to confess right?"

"Right......."