Chapter 7

My Ice Princess

"Sulli-yah......which one do you think is better?"

"Unnie......don't you think asking Ssica unnie would be better?" Taeyeon and Sulli now in a jewelry store alone while the Jung sisters are looking for clothes. "Sulli you don't understand, I'm buying her a gift. So why would I asked for her opinion?" Sulli nodded in agreement, but she was looking something for Krystal. "Choosing something for Krystal?"

"Yup! I want to buy something for her to prepare for my confession." Taeyeon agreed with Sulli, so the two of them looked for what they wanted to get for the girls. "What are you two doing?" Taeyeon and Sulli got freaked out by the sisters as they heard Jessica's voice. "We were just looking around since you girls went for shopping." Sulli nodded in agreement as she pulled Krystal to see the designs. "Help me choose one Jungie~"

"Everything looks nice on you just pick one." Krystal randomly picked one but Sulli ended up buying another design which Krystal has no idea why Sulli even asked for her opinion for. "Kim taeyeon.......are you done?" Jessica was getting angry as Taeyeon still choosing while Sulli is done with her payment already, which after some thought she had bought one. "Why are you suddenly buying jewelry for?"

"Because they looked nice?" After hearing Taeyeon absurd answer, Jessica couldn't helped by rolling her eyes, Taeyeon pulled Sulli away after leaving the shop together. "Do you need me to distract Ssica away for your time alone?" Sulli stopped abruptly which makes Krystal think is suspicious about her behavior. "Really? That would be good." Sulli mentally thank taeyeon for the thought. "Ssica...... there's a newly shop opened nearby why don't we go for some shopping together."

"B-But......" Jessica got pulled away before she can get any words out. "Why did they go shopping without us?" Sulli could only laughed dryly at Krystal's words without any thoughts, thinking why did Taeyeon just pulled Jessica away without giving her any chance to think on how to confess. The road trip back to home was the most torturous for Sulli since all her emotions was written on her face, Krystal who saw it wanted to question but control herself. "Are you ok?"

"M-Me? Just feeling tired why?" Sulli trying all ways to avoid in contact with Krystal seems to make her feeling upset, looking at her gift which makes her wanting to back away from confessing. All negative thoughts come to her mind whenever she wants to talk to Krystal, she didn't wanted to waste Taeyeon's effort for giving them space. "S-SooJung......can we talk?"

"Something is wrong?"

"N-Nothing.....just want to talk to you." Krystal feeling weird about Sulli's behavior but still sat down with her. "You know........there's something I been wanting to tell you, can we stop being friends?" Krystal's mind went blank as she heard Sulli's words, she started tearing up even. "W-What did I do to make you not want to be my friend?"

"What?! NoNoNoNoNo........you didn't do anything wrong SooJung, is my fault all of it is my fault really!" Sulli panicked seeing Krystal crying. "Then why?" Sulli then trying to find her gift for Krystal as she didn't know Krystal would cry upon her words, she didn't think there would tears in her confession. "Jung SooJung......please stop crying let me finished my words for once......" Sulli didn't want to waste anymore time and decided to be brave once. "Just this once......I'm going to say this, crying isn't suitable for you really. I-I really like you alot and want you to be my g-g-girlfriend!" Krystal widen her eyes at Sulli blushing and the gift was a necklace that Sulli bought earlier. "DiD Taeyeon unnie instigate you to do that?"

"What got my confession to do with Taeyeon unnie?"

"Are you very sure that you really like me?" Sulli felt upset about Krystal not believing her that she really like her. "Krystal Jung! I'm very serious here about my confession, do I look like I tell every girl I see that I like them? I like you since I first met you, I didn't change my mind and I don't intend to change it either." Krystal could tell Sulli was fuming in anger as she left with her gift back to their room. "Looks like something happen right?" Taeyeon and Jessica came back to see Krystal sat down alone in sadness. "Did Sulli bullied you?"

"She told me that she liked me......" Taeyeon and jessica could tell what went wrong. "You like her right Krystal? Why did you react like this" Listening to Jessica's words make Krystal speechless. "Unnie......I also like her but can really be like the two of you?" Jessica assured Krystal that they can be. "Sulli came back to korea for you, and all her confession only came to you as a burden, Jung SooJung I cannot believe it." Taeyeon was angry at Krystal treating Sulli's confession lightly. "Yah Kim Taeyeon let them settle their problem!"

"B-But! Ssica.......let me comfort Sulli at least......" Jessica pulled Taeyeon away as she tried to go to the maknae's room, Jessica signaled Krystal to go back to her room. "Ssica...why didn't you let me whacked Krystal's head? She wasted my effort and Sulli's effort to give time and space for the confession to take place, I thought double date can happen really soon."

"Just let the kids handle or else you can sleep in the common room." Taeyeon could only prayed hard that the younger ones can resolved this earlier.