Chapter 11

My Ice Princess

The next day during breakfast was awfully silent as Krystal still refused to talk to Sulli, not even any eye contact. Jessica simply shook her head as she refused to step her foot in this, which Taeyeon who was the main culprit that the younger ones are fighting. Still bravely talking to Sulli, Jessica couldn't understand how airhead sometimes Taeyeon can be. "If you girls continue to chitchat, everyone would be late for school." Both of them looked at each other and stopped talking, quickly finished their breakfast and heading out. "Sulli.......let's talk later."

"Y-Yes.......Ssica unnie."

Taeyeon comfort Sulli that everything would be fine as they head out, Jessica immediately pulled Taeyeon away to prevent them from chatting and letting her sister getting angry every second. Sulli now alone was walking behind Krystal, she didn't have any dare to explain to krystal why did she lie as Krystal seems to be burning of fumes since yesterday. "J-Jungie......please talk to me, you been awfully quiet since yesterday. I know I disobey your words to not hang out with Taeyeon unnie, but she's my friend and your sister's girlfriend. I can't just cut her off that easily, don't make me choose between you and her."

"Why did you lie to me? Do you think I'm like other girlfriends who is so intoleratable? Since we are dating all I want to hear the truth, why did you lie and why did you hang out with her for?" Sulli didn't want to tell Krystal that she actually brought a gift for her, who is contemplating what to tell. "We went to choose a ring for Ssica unnie, since Taeyeon unnie wanted advice from me. If we tell you this from the beginning, then the surprise from Taeyeon unnie would be spoiled. We didn't went to play and fool around, if you are unhappy about this answer have it your way then."

Sulli now starting to get angry that Krystal doesn't trust her at all, this relationship of theirs will fall real soon if they keep acting like that. "Unnie! I came here to you for some advice and not see you acting in a playful manner, please say something Ssica unnie!" Jessica silently watched Taeyeon teased Sulli and decided to help save her sister relationship. "Krystal got angry at you was simply because you couldn't keep your promise to her and not trusting her, even though I know my sister's character is like that. Since you girls just started this relationship, build some trust first between each other. Let me drop you off to your cassroom to at least let my dumb sister knows we are together and not with Taeyeon, to let her anger ease off a bit."

True enough Krystal who is in the classroom thinking Sulli went to find Taeyeon, only to see Jessica bringing her back to the classroom. Krystal who can't pulled down her pride to talk to Sulli, even when she knows she could be overbearing at times. But Sulli always tolerated it, seems like she didn't want to tolerate it anymore. "School's over........let's go home." Sulli pulled Krystal away without much words, even though Krystal knows it wasn't the way home and follow Sulli's lead. "We're here already."

"What are we doing here?" Sulli and Krystal went to a park where they can do bungee jumping. "To do bungee jumping of course, to show you that I only love you and my determination to be with you." Krystal now panic over Sulli's decision to do bungee jumping. "B-But you're afraid of heights! You may die from it too, any accidents can happen too."

"I know that.......but if doing this can let me be with you and I can still be friends with Taeyeon unnie, I'm willing to take this risk." Krystal knew if she were to fight with Sulli again would not have a good end to it. "Fine! As long as you don't do this bungee jumping, you can continue to hang out with Taeyeon unnie."

"R-Really Jungie?! Jessica unnie is right about it, I love you Jung SooJung!" Krystal who now thinks her own sister must have tell Sulli some nonsense advice to come up with this bungee jumping mindset. "Unnie! What did you tell Sulli to make her decided to do bungee jumping?"

"What?! Sulli are you ok?" Taeyeon immediately went to check out whether is Sulli ok or not." "You see these two are like sisters, no matter what you do is not going to break their bond. I told her to build some trust but I didn't know she would take this method to make you give in, but in the end she still give in to her that's the important thing. Just let them be and you will be living easier."

"I guess that's the only thing I can do now, this ring looks so simple. Suddenly taeyeon unnie buy you a fancier one?"

"Is because your girlfriend says that simpler design would match my outfit easier and become more fancier. Sometimes I think I would rather have her as my sister than you."

"Unnie!" Then the sisters now look at the other two who is now acting like Tom and Jerry fooling around, Krystal now thinks maybe if her future is now with just four of them like this wouldn't it be nice.