Chapter 3

My Ice Princess

"What did you say?" As Sulli was confessing to Krystal, the sudden announcement had silenced Sulli's words. Causing Krystal no idea what Sulli had said andcould only see moved. "What are you two doing here? You girls shouldn't be here." Jessica had startled them as she walked in when Sulli was about to talk. "Yah Jung SooJung what are you doing here with the new student?"

"Nothing.....I'm going."

"You're coming with me Choi." Sulli could only gulped as hears Jessica ordered her to follow. "Jinri-yah.....what were you thinking when you are telling Krystal who are you? You should know her temper better than me." Taeyeon starts to massage her temples as she knew Sulli was acting in a rush without thinking. "Taengoo is right this time, Sulli if you want to get Krystal's forgiveness at least do it in a smart way." Sulli hung her head down in shame hearing after hearing the older ones comment. "But we can help you get closer with her."

"We can?" Jessica questioned Taeyeon which the latter nodded her head. "Why don't you moved in with us?" Sulli agreed quickly as soon she hears this. "Taengoo....you don't mean that right?" Taeyeon nodded her head as she hears Jessica questioned her. "Would this be the wonderful opportunity for Krystal to know about Sulli and for Jinri to reveal herself to Krystal?"

"But they do not have to be roommates for this right?"

"Ssica.....you know your sister better than me right? Do you ever think Krystal is just angry of sudden leaving of just a friend? Don't be naive about this, if we were in this situation will you be as calm as now you are?" Jessica kept quiet as she understood the point of Taeyeon's question. "Jinri so you just come to this address after you have packed up, hurried back for now."

"You really think SooJung likes her in that romantic way?"

"I could be wrong but Ssica if you give some thought about this, krystal is always a kid where she doesn't really care about things and she seems to be very cool about it. Why does she act this way when it comes to Jinri?" Jessica finally understood Taeyeon's point and decided to let them handle it. "But you need to stop calling her Jinri if not SooJung will get hold of what happen very fast."

"True....let's head back first and tell Krystal about this."

"Let me inform SooJung about this too." Sulli who wasted no time in packing up to want to spend as much time as she want with Krystal. "Unnie! Shouldn't you discuss with me before letting her come?" Krystal got furious at Jessica for letting Sulli come without her agreeing. "She's your friend so we thought of letting stay with us."

"She's not my friend!"

"Really? Then why she clung into you and talking with you at the rooftop? You would have pushed her away right?" Krystal starts to wonder why she's letting Sulli doing whatever she wants to her. "Just to be clear we are not friends." Jessica just shrugged her shoulders as she couldn't care much about this since it's Taeyeon's idea.

"Sulli don't worry too much about it, Ssica is around so Krystal wouldn't react badly to you."

"But unnie why are you calling me Sulli?" Taeyeon explained to Sulli so Krystal wouldn't suspect her. "We're home! Ssica? Krystal?" The two Jung sisters were sleeping in that own rooms which they quietly went back to their rooms. Krystal didn't like Sulli to room with her but she doesn't say anything but still leaves half a wardrobe for her. "SooJung.....you're still the kind girl you were like years ago." Sulli softly thanking Krystal not knowing the latter one was watching her the whole time. "Choi Sulli......who is she really?"

"Taeyeon unnie! You need some help?"

"Sulli you think you can do some groceries shopping for me?" After unpacking Sulli went back to the common room to see Taeyeon preparing for dinner. "I'll go too." Sulli and Taeyeon was surprised that Krystal wants to go grocery shopping with Sulli. "I just don't want her to buy things that I'm allergy to."

"We didn't say anything, go quickly we are waiting for you girls." Taeyeon quickly chased them away which the girls left to the nearby supermarket which Krystal led Sulli to. "SooJung what do you think Taeyeon unnie is cooking today?" Krystal just looked at her blankly without saying a thing. "SooJung-ah are you listening to me?"

"I-I am......why are you calling me that?"

"O-Oh......we are friends right? Calling your english name sounds a bit distance isn't it?" After talking Sulli just cling onto Krystal who doesn't seems to dislike this skinship Sulli is giving her but instead she enjoys it too. "Let's not buy what Taeyeon unnie wants, since it's your first day let's get something you like to eat would it sound right?"

"Then do you want to eat?"

"SooJungie let's get some meat to eat shall we? What do you want to eat?" Sulli and Krystal are asking each other what to eat and seem very close to each other, Krystal starting to let down of her guard infront of Sulli and start to open up to her more often. Taeyeon was stunned at the food that they bought. "You girls didn't follow my list?"

"SooJungie say is because is my first day so we should pick the grocries instead of following it."

"Yah Jung SooJung! You and your sister are the same kind, you girls don't follow instructions." Taeyeon didn't know what to say to younger ones but just to change the menu for the day. "Kim Taeyeon we are the ones going to cook anyway, why are you so angry about?" Jessica came out which she ran away to hide. "You need help Ssica unnie?"

"Help me to wash the vegetables first." Sulli which immediately start to do the chores Jessica told her to. "Seems like you and SooJung are getting closer." Sulli was startled when Jessica was starting a conversation with her. "SooJungie is a warm girl just like unnie and you girls don't really show it out. SooJung is my best friend and she's a very important person to me, I don't want to let her down again."

"Do you like her in a romantic way?"