Chapter 5

My Ice Princess

"Sulli!" A girl named Kang Jiyoung runs up to Sulli with a big hug startling Sulli,which angers krystal along the way. "Sulli....who is this by the way."Taeyeon tried to pry off Sulli away after glancing at Krystal, who's now burning with jealousy. "Unnies, SooJung this is my new friend in school, her name is Kang Jiyoung." The Jung sisters walked away without a care, making Taeyeon pulling Sulli away to find them too. "Unnie why are we running?"

"Sulli.....are you being serious or joking right now?"

"I don't understand you at all." Taeyeon wanting to facepalm herself kept her cool. "You like SooJung right? But you now are not trying to get close to her but to make her jealous." Sulli suddenly understand what Taeyeon was referring and ran to her class, leaving Taeyeon standing there. When Sulli head back to her classroom, Krystal tried keeping a straight face but actions had betrayed her. Her fingers had curled into fist of anger, Sulli saw it and decided not to get near. For the entire morning lessons had kept Sulli nervous because she could felt the coldness Krystal giving her, finally was lunch break and before Sulli could talked to her Jiyoung had pulled her away. "Why did you pulled me away? SooJung is angry with me."

"That's why I need to pull you away, your princess is very cranky now. Why would you send yourself to death?"

"Youngie......I know you care about me, making SooJung happy is my top priority now." Sulli is preparing to leave but was once stopped by Jiyoung again. "You can pleased her now, what about when she knows who you really are? Do you think she can really forgive you from leaving Choi Jinri?" Sulli was dumbfounded at Jiyoung's words and left dejectedly, only to see Krystal in tears at the door. "Who are you? Choi Jinri or Choi Sulli?"

"I-I-I-I......SooJung.....I...." Sulli lost her ability to talk when facing Krystal as saw her marching away from her.

"You're happy now! SooJung now hates me, I wanted to break this news slowly since she would react like this. Thanks to you Jiyoung!" Sulli marched away in anger because of Jiyoung reckless act. "Unnie!" Taeyeon and Jessica was startled by Krystal's loud voice just as when they wanted to eat. "What you want?"

"Did you know about who Sulli is?"

"What are you referring about?" The older ones looked at each other as they didn't know what Krystal is saying. "Sulli is jinri!" None both of them stood up and pulled Krystal in while closing the door. "Who told you? Sulli didn't say anything about disclosing the truth to you." Krystal now is burning in fire even when facing her sister. "You knew from the start and none of you knew to tell me anything?"

"You were too angry to listen to us anyway, you think Sulli is having a good time lying to you? She wants to tell you the truth ever since she met you,  but she was so afraid of losing you once again. For once SooJung, listen to what she wants to say." Upon listening to Jessica's words, Krystal has slightly calmed down but still angry at Sulli. "There's a cafe nearby our house, why don't Krystal you wait over there while we bring Sulli along?"

"Fine." The older ones heaved a relief sigh after seeing Krystal left. "That girl kang Jiyoung is not a good one, she exposed Sulli's secret before she prepared to tell Krystal." Taeyeon could tell Jessica didn't have a good impression on Sulli's friend. "I will find Sulli to talk to her, you can head back first." Taeyeon found Sulli sulking away at the corridoor, which she walked towards her. "Need someone to talk to?"

"Taeyeon unnie......What should I do now? SooJung hates me now."

"Hate is a very strong word, now is at most dislike. I got her to sit down with you to talk about what happened in the past." Sulli brighten up upon hearing Taeyeon's words, but upon seeing SooJung again scares her. "S-SooJung-ah....." Krystal glares at Sulli which makes her looked smaller than she is. "Unnie said to give you a chance to say before I think negative about it."

"Then speak."

"I left without saying goodbye years agao was because of my dad, we owed a lot of money and my parents brought me along to flee to the states where we start fresh. I wanted to leave you a note but I didn't have time to do so, it was until recently when dad decides to bring back business to Korea. Then I decided that this time I'll make to you no matter what, even with you hates me."

"Why you didn't tell me about it when we first met?"

"I didn't want to let you know about who was I since you kind of hated me, Ssica unnie and Taeyeon unnie knoew it before I could tell them anything." Krystal now no idea what to say and looks at Sulli. "T-Then what about that Kang Jiyoung?" krystal forced herself to question Sulli about the things she pretend not to care. "We are just friends, normal friends."

"Then what are we?" This question threw out to Sulli but Krsytal was worried how Sulli would answered. "We are whatever SooJung thinks about." Upon hearing this Krystal having butterflies in her stomach, the worse is that the older ones immediately ran out of the classroom upon hearing that. "She's really good in handling your sister, she avoid saying that they are friends or lovers. Seems like we are worrying too much about them, I wouldn't have any doubt that they suddenly say they are dating."

"What! No! I wouldn't let my sister get bully by others easily." Taeyeon had to pulled Jessica away before she rushes into the cafe again. "Let's go.....it's been a while since we went on a date, ever since Krystal moved in with us. It has been and good thing Sulli moved in and we are able to get our private moments ourselves, so don't destroy theirs too." Taeyeon pulled jessica away before Sulli could see hellsica in action.