Chapter 2

My Ice Princess

"Can we really be here? I mean at this time, we should be in the classroom." Sulli who is now in the student council room with Taeyeon alone. "Don't worry! I have everything plan for you, this is the excuse chit from me when you head back. I'm just quite interested in you, not in the romantic way if not Ssica will kill me. You remind me of a friend, I hope no offense to you."

"None taken." Sulli felt her palms sweat, she's unsure whether is because of Taeyeon or because of the foreign surroundings. "So Sulli is your real name?" This time Sulli knows why she is anxious, her big secret is about to reveal in front of Taeyeon. "You know something about me?" Taeyeon simply smiled as she pushed a small photo in front of Sulli which she trembled as she took a look at it. "You can deny it if this isn't you."

"Which was the part where I gave away Taeyeon unnie?"

"I was just suspecting when you first came in, but when you upright ignored Ssica death stare face I knew there's something about you. Then in the cafeteria when you were dragging SooJung around that makes me more sure of my suspicion Jinri-ya." Sulli looked down as she hears Taeyeon analysis. "I even changed my name so SooJung wouldn't even suspect who I am, I didn't know you and Ssica unnie would caught me so easily."

"SooJung definitely wouldn't forgive you easily since she had always thought you abandoned her at that time, Ssica also had killed you in her mind half of the time. So tell me what happened that time."

Flashback

"Jinri....we need to go now, our flight is in 2 hours." 10 years old Sulli was woken up by her mother who forced her to wake up in the middle of the night. "Where are we going omma?" Sleepy Sulli couldn't understand why her parents and her brothers are packing up in a rush. "We need to run away from the debt collectors and we are fleeding to America where we will start our new life there."

"But what are my friends and SooJung?"

"They would understand you, I'm sure dear." Without giving Sulli a chance to write a note to tell her friends of her sudden departure, her mother pushed her into the car.

Flashback end

"After starting new in another country, Appa started to work and eventually he started his own business. Which flourished very well, and he expanded to other countries too. Which he decided to move his company back to Korea, since he had money to payback his old debt even with the high interest rate from all this time." Sulli truthfully explained to Taeyeon which the latter didn't know what to say. "Jinri.....unnie didn't know about your hardship, and failed as being your unnie. What are you going to do with SooJung?"

"Start fresh with her as Sulli." Suddenly the door opened and a very angry Jessica appeared. "Kim Taeyeon! Classes start an hour ago why are you here with the new student?" Taeyeon and Sulli were too startled by Jessica while she started grumbling. "Ssica, Ssica unnie......." Both of them could only called Jessica's name and nothing else. "I don't think we are close enough to be called names like that."

"Ssica....don't be like that, erm.....she's Jinri....."

"That's even worse! You know how sad she made SooJung cry for that past few months?" Taeyeon had to pull Jessica away to explain to her the entire story before Jessica starts to choke Sulli again, after listening to Taeyeon's explanation Jessica's expression had soften up. "So what are you going to do about Krystal?"

"Taeyeon unnie asked about it too earlier, I want to befriend SooJung again. I think I need to head back to the classroom if not people would start to suspect something is wrong." Taeyeon and Jessica let Sulli head back since it already disrupt her studies for a small period already. "Ssica you know your sister better, do you think she will forgive Sulli?"

"She will but her reactions I can't predict since she never forget about this abandon issue since she was 10, maybe Sulli can do something about it?" Sulli went back to the classroom with a heavy heart, she wants to tell Krystal about who she is but she's afraid of what SooJung would do too. "You being away too long, you can borrow my notes to copy." Krystal coldly informed Sulli which the latter just nodded her head, which Krystal keeps wondering how strong is SUlli mentally that she keeps don't be bothered by her coldness. "Aren't you scared of my stare?"

"Why should I be? Ssica unnie stare is even worse, I'm already used to it what makes you think I would be frighten by yours?" Krystal wonders who Sulli really is as she isn't scared by her stares, Sulli sees the old keychain that she used to gift Krystal is still used by her. "That keychain is so old and used, why don't you changed it?"

"It was someone precious that gave me, would you throw something like that?" Sulli was stunned at Krystal's words that she felt guilty from hiding her identity. "So is that from your parents?" Sulli tried to get Krystal to talk to see whether does she felt like they are friends. "It's from a friend and my best friend but I haven't seen her for years."

"Where is she now?"

"Why do you have so many questions to ask? My life it doesn't concerned you!" Krystal ran out of the classroom which the teacher seems to be cool about it as if she does it often like that. "Krystal! Yah Jung SooJung! Stop running!" Sulli was out of breath while trying to catch up with Krystal. "You're annoying you know?"

"SooJung.......please just calmed down will you?"

"Who are you really? How did you know my real name?" Sulli decided if this doesn't work also she wouldn't mind, Krystal needs to know the truth. "It's me Choi Jinri...."