Chapter 8

My Ice Princess

Sulli who woke up an hour early, left the house with nobody noticing about her leaving the house. She didn't know how to face Krystal after yesterday's incident, not even wanting to see the older ones. She knows she can't run away from school, she decided to head for school making sure she would reached there just before the bell ring.

"You can stop looking around already, Sulli left the house early so she wouldn't be around."

"W-Who say's I'm looking for her?" Krystal stuttered upon hearing Jessica questioned her. "She is trying to be awkward with you since you rejected her, what can she do other than walking away from you?" Upon hearing that Krystal couldn't helped but think she may have hurt Sulli, with her harsh words yesterday. "Just answer yourself this question: Do you like her?" 

"Think about what to say to her to make up, whether your friendship is going to withstand this torment or not all depends how you girls resolved this." Jessica then left with Taeyeon leaving Krystal behind to ponder on those words. Krystal who is so worried and anxious when Sulli hasn't turned up for school, where she kept looking up to see anybody walking past. Everyone who saw that is wondering what really happened to Krystal for acting that way, Sulli step in as the bell rang. She acted normally when walking past the other students, trying not to be rude she gave Krystal a small smile too.

Sulli silently raised up her fist for me able to act normal in front of Krystal, which the latter was getting upset about her acting weirdly. Once the bell ring for break time, Sulli didn't give Krystal a chance to say anything and ran away from her seat. Krystal who didn't managed to say a single word marched out of the claasroom to have lunch with her other friends. "Krystal......are you ok? You seem different today."

"What do you mean by different?"

"Well....you seem to be colder than usually and where is Sulli our happy virus girl?" Krystal glared at Amber when she hears about Sulli, which Victoria may have a clue about what happened. "Krystal have you ever noticed that these days you looked happier, ever since Sulli came into the school? Whatever reason you girls are quarreling about, you girls need to talk about it among yourself and not try to resolve it alone like that." After hearing what Victoria advised her, Krystal immediately left to find Sulli and knows where she might be.

"So your best idea is to run away from Krystal?"

"What can I do other than running away from her? Taeyeon unnie you should know better than me that when she gets angry, it would be horrifying to see." Sulli left the classroom to find Taeyeon to talk to. "Even though I encouraged you to confess but I didn't know she would react like this, I thought she also like you." The door suddenly opened abruptly scaring both Taeyeon and Sulli who is talking. "Choi Sulli! We need to talk."

"Allow me to lend you my room for both of you to talk." Taeyeon left the room immediately which Sulli wanted her to save her which she quickly closed the door. Krystal one step by one step walked towards Sulli, which the latter backed away from her and quickly went to the door and trying to open it but Taeyeon had locked it. So she tried to unlock it and opened, but as soon as she opened it krystal closed the door immediately. "We need to talk now."

"A-About?"

"Us." Sulli stunned for a while looking at Krystal. "I know I reacted badly when you confessed yesterday, is all because of what others tell you and you do exactly what they tell you to do." Sulli's expression turned serious as she held onto Krystal. "I like you Jung SooJung, no matter what others tell me you're the one I like. Ever since we first met as we were kids, I already fell in love with you. I make up my mind to no matter what happens, I must come back to Korea to tell you in person that I like you. If not I would regret my entire life." Sulli took out her gift once again, but this time she opened to let Krystal see that there's two ring in it.

"Don't you hate me for reacting like that yesterday?"

"You can never hate someone you like." Krystal didn't say anything but she pulled Sulli down to hug her and whisper: "I like you too." "You're not lying to me right? You just say you like me right?" Krystal shyly nodded her head as she tried to walk away. "Where are you going? I haven't put on my gift for you Jungie~"

"I thought you bought the other design?"

"That's what I originally planned but when I thought about it, I want you to put on the design I choose and I put on the design you choose." Sulli put on one of the ring onto Krystal's right middle finger and letting Krystal to put onto hers too. "There's a last ritual we need to complete too." Krystal looked at Sulli questionly as the latter kissed Krystal lightly on her lips. "Now you are officially my girlfriend, let's go out and tell Taeyeon unnie this good news."

"No need to tell her, you been listening her too much and catching her stupidity." Krystal pulled Sulli out of the room just passed by Taeyeon where Sulli gestured to her about her success. As soon as they head back to classroom, all of them could feel the different in Krystal's mood and seeing her smiling time to time had just heaved a sigh of relief. "Ssica! You never guessed what happened just now!"

"What! Did you pick up some money along the way?"

"What?! No! Sulli and Krystal are offical just now in the student council room." Jessica simply glanced at Taeyeon without any reactions. "Aren't you surprised any bit?" Jessica showed her the message and photo Sulli had sent her. "I guess you can just relax and hand Krystal to Sulli, I'm sure they will take care of each other."

"Krystal also send me a text to ask me to stop you from hanging out with Sulli too often, she thinks you're a bad influence for her girlfriend." Taeyeon could only protest in silent in front of Jessica, and she silently make a note to hang out more with Sulli to not let them have any time alone.