Chapter 2

YES, NO, MAYBE [ Jeongmo | Sachaeng ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: I am so excited for this story. Too many plot twists on the way. Don't forget to comment and upvote each chapter. Let's gooo~

------------------------

Sana and Momo's second day at the company was smooth and slow. They didn't find any problem while working. Sana was going through the files on her computer when Baekhyun leaned on her desk "are you and Momo free today?"

"It's miss Momo she is your boss, not Momo" Sana pointed out and sat back "and why?"

Baekhyun's smile faded and he stood up straightly "since your majesty and Miss Momo are new we wanted to invite you to the diner"

Chanyeol couldn't help but laugh at how Baekhyun provoked Sana who frowned at him.

"Diner? When?" Momo asked excitedly as she was passing by and accidentally heard their conversation. Baekhyun smiled at Momo who passed the vibe "we don't know the city well but if you can drive us we are in" she added.

Sana rolled her eyes at her friend and continued working on her computer.

~~~

A few hours later...

"I am really pissed off, why did you say yes to their invitation?" Sana whispered to her friend as they headed out of the company.

"They seem fun. We will stay with them for a few months so it's better if we know them well so we can harmonize at work" Momo replied.

The two nervously muted when Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung stood beside them. Sana and Momo watched everyone head to their cars. Tzuyu joined Taehyung while Irene joined Henry.

"You two can join me" Chaeyoung smiled at the two foreigners and they nodded humbly.

"Fine, Soojin will join me then" Jeongyeon added as he walked to his car followed by his loyal secretary.

"Do you think they are dating?" Sana whispered to Momo while they headed to Chaeyoung's car. Momo shrugged and kept looking at the two as they laughed while getting into the car. She sat beside Chaeyoung while Sana was in the backseat, she was busy on her phone. The ride was silent and fun and all of them reached the restaurant.

After Jeongyeon talked to the restaurant's receptionist, they reached their reserved table.

"Sana, come sit next to me" Henry yelled a bit as he pulled out the chair for her.

"Henry, for god's sake stop hitting on the girl it's annoying" Dahyun commented as she sat in front of her.

"I am just being kind and cute! I am not annoying, am I?"

Sana faked a smile at him as she took a sip of her water.

"You are" Dahyun mouthed to him making him sulky.

"Anyway," Jeongyeon said loudly grabbing everyone's attention, no one can deny the charisma he has. The CEO position fits him very well and no one can deny his hard work "the reason we are gathered today is to welcome our new employees, Momo and Sana. I hope you all will treat them well and help them with everything they need" he smiled at the two "enjoy the food, it's on us. I am very thrilled to know your opinion on Korean food"

Chaeyoung smiled proudly at his friend's speech and clapped followed by everyone who welcomed the two foreigners.

After ordering various types of Korean food, Momo was enjoying her plate when Baekhyung whispered "we think they are dating" he looked at Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung the two were chatting together as they enjoyed their food.

"They don't look gay though" Momo commented.

"So you have to look gay to be gay?" Baekhyun disappointedly replied.

"I didn't mean that, I mean they don't seem like two in love. They are close but I don't think they are in love" she leaned in "they are not like you and Chanyeol" she whispered and winked.

Baekhyun's face turned red and he sat back "you noticed?"

"Of course" Momo smiled "but I am supportive, don't worry. I can keep it a secret too"

"Thank you" Baekhyun grinned and looked lovingly at Chanyeol who was laughing at a joke Namjoon threw "everyone knows about our relationship. We are an LGBT-friendly company. We secretly make events or parties for the community"

"That's nice to hear!" Momo purred at Baekhyun who smiled at her reaction.

Jeongyeon, on the other side, was sitting back and enjoying his wine. He loves his teammates. He was looking at each one of them with soft proud eyes until his eyes met Momo's who blushed and smiled. She humbly bowed her head to him and he did the same and looked away.

Sana was looking at her phone all the time, from checking the time to checking her chats "you seem worried or waiting for something" Chayeoung smiled at her warmly as he was sitting in front of her.

"I didn't video call my mother and I am afraid she slept already"

"If you want some privacy, you can take my car keys and call her in there. I won't bother you"

"No, no thank you. I can call her tomorrow" Sana smiled at his sudden request.

"Chaeyoung is the most kind-hearted here. He is an angel" Henry commented, "he always-"

"So, shall we leave? It's late" Chaeyoung cut him off "I am a bit sleepy so let's go first and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter