Chapter 11

YES, NO, MAYBE [ Jeongmo | Sachaeng ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung came into the house. They both were looking at Asahi's stuff spread on the ground. From his random plushies, toys, and ball. They sat on the couch, trying to understand what they are witnessing.

"Is the pizza he-" Momo came out of the kitchen and gasped when she saw them. She didn't care that her two bosses saw her in her hello kitty pajama and messy hair. She looked at Sana who left Asahi on his carpet. The latter put his pacifier in his mouth and concentrated on the TV, oh to be this innocent again.

"I think me and Chaeyoung need an explanation of the truth, I remember reading single on your CV and ID Minatozaki Sana" Jeongyeon spat in anger.

Sana faced the two and yelped "Asahi is my son. I got married five years ago" she stated. Chaeyoung raised his eyebrows in shock upon hearing her confession "we were happy and stable until Ren passed away while I was pregnant with Asahi" she looked at her son lovingly "he is three and a half years old. I was offered this job in Japan and couldn't let it slip away because it was a big opportunity for me and I used to live with my parents"

"You know that you broke the company's rules and we can sue you for that?" Jeongyeon said strictly.

Asahi, on the other hand, looked at Chayeoung. He got up, grabbed his giraffe toy, and gave it to him. He removed the pacifier and said "giraffe" before putting it back in his mouth. Chaeyoung took it and smiled at Asahi.

"Thank you"

Asahi was more than excited at Chaeyoung's friendly reaction. He gave him his other toys such as rainbow ball, elephant, and lego pieces.

"I know" Sana replied to Jeongyeon "and I am ready to face everything. But I need time to make more money and find a place for Asahi if something bad happened" Sana pleaded "please give me some time to figure it out"

"Everything you will take against Sana I will face it too," Momo said confidently.

"What?" Jeongyeon asked confusingly.

"No, you won't!" Sana fumed "it's my fault and I will take the consequences and results of my irresponsible behaviors"

Jeongyeon was bouncing his leg non-stop. While Chaeyoung was still busy with Asahi. The latter lifted his arms signalizing Chaeyoung to carry him and the latter compiled. He let him sit on his lap. Sana froze at the sight. Asahi was never close to strangers yet he fell for Chaeyoung at the first sight.

Chaeyoung caresses Asahi's small hand and kisses it earning a glare from Jeongyeon "what? He is just a child" Chaeyoung mouthed.

Jeongyeon got up abruptly followed by Chaeyoung who carefully put Asahi on the carpet.

"I and Chaeyoung will have a meeting tomorrow we will decide what procedures we will take against you and how are we going to inform the Japanese branch that their own citizen betrayed them" Jeongyeon harshly said and made his way out of the apartment while Chaeyoung gave her a sympathetic smile and patted her shoulder.

Sana broke into tears as soon as the two left. Momo hugged her friend and patted her back "it's okay, we will find a solution" she comforted her friend while she knows that they are screwed.

~~

Morning

With swollen eyes, Sana was staring at the computer's screen. She yelped in fear when she saw Chaeyoung heading to Jeongyeon's office. What their decision will be? And what she will do? She can't think about anything but Asahi.

Not so much passed and Momo came to Sana's desk "they want us"

They took deep breaths before they entered Jeongyeon's office. The latter was sitting behind his huge desk with Chaeyoung standing next to him.

"I and Chaeyoung had been discussing our final decision since last night. After contacting a few lawyers we decided"

"To keep it a secret and not expose you" Chaeyoung continued.

Sana let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, Momo held her hand and smiled brightly at the two.

"Chaeyoung took a big part in convincing me. You should thank him" Jeongyeon stated. Chaeyoung smiled softly at Sana who bowed humbly to him.

"Thank you, sir"

"Actually I am planning on changing the company's rules. You never did any mistakes even when you were in Japan so being a mother didn't affect your performance which is very impressive. You even deserve a raise" Chaeyoung smiled "you two are doing a good job"

"Your friendship is remarkable too I must admit that" Jeongyeon added.

"You two too, sir" Momo smiled happily at Jeongyeon. The latter couldn't help but smile shyly.

"You can go back to your offices"

Sana and Momo bowed and headed outside the office. Chaeyoung followed them in a hurry "Sana can we talk in my office?"

"Yes, sir"

Momo gave Sana a questionable look and the latter shrugged before she followed Chaeyoung who sat behind his desk.

"I have a recommendation and you can refuse of course" he muted a bit. He knows Sana ignores and refuses everything he says but it's worth it to take a shot "I know kindergartens aren't affordable here in Seoul and you want Asahi to be safe and around. My parents live a few blocks away from the company. They are r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter