Chapter 7

YES, NO, MAYBE [ Jeongmo | Sachaeng ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday - Concert day - 12 pm

Momo didn't stop trying convincing Sana to accompany her to the concert but Sana refused. She wants to stay alone at home. Momo tried to understand her, Sana lost her husband after five months of marriage while she was pregnant with their son. It destroyed Sana's mental health and her parents nor his parents were comforting her as they should. Momo was the only one beside her.

But right now, the latter was excited. She wore a simple white shirt and jeans "Call me if you need anything" she said hugging Sana "bye~"

"Be careful and enjoy your time" Sana yelled a bit but Momo already left. She smiled when she saw Jeongyeon waiting for her in his car. After many tries, she agreed on going with him instead of using a taxi which costs a lot.

She sat beside him and the smile couldn't leave her face and it made Jeongyeon happy too "you look so cool sir" she complimented as Jeongyeon was wearing simple jeans, sneakers, and a black t-shirt. He smiled shyly "this is yours," he said handing her a white card with her picture and name on it.

"VIP?" she yelled a bit and he nodded.

"The company gave me one for all the employees, it saddens me that Sana won't go" he smiled sadly "and Chaeyoung too won't go, he hates crowded places"

"Yeah I understand him, I panic too at events like that"

"You'll be fine" said Jeongyeon as he patted her hand before starting the car and driving off. The ride was calm and fast. Momo was holding the VIP card as if her life depended on it and her eyes shone with excitement that it made Jeongyeon chuckle every now and then "it's been a long time since I saw anyone this excited and happy"

"Hm?" Momo smiled shyly "I grew up while listening to K-pop, it left a mark in my heart and now I might meet my favorite idol group. Of course, I will that happy. And how about you? What do you love the most in life?"

Momo's question hit Jeongyeon hard. He looked at her and yelped "nothing" he said, "nothing" he repeated after thinking for more than ten seconds.  The atmosphere in the car changed to serious and depressing but Jeongyeon laughed it off "forget about me now, let's enjoy achieving your dream today"

Momo nodded and kept looking at him sadly. Wondering what he is hiding.
~~

A gasp left Momo's mouth when she saw how the crowd was waiting outside the venue as Jeongyeon drove to the parking lot "and I thought we came early. I assume their fans are more determined than us" she pouted "we will wait with them?"

"Of course not Momo," he said unbuckling his seatbelt "let's go" he said followed by a wink that made Momo blush.

Using a secret VIP door, the two entered the venue. Irene and Tzuyu greeted Jeongyeon with a bow and hugged Momo "the venue owner wants to talk to you sir, he is in that room"

Jeongyeon nodded and made his way to the waiting room. The corridor was crowded with the staff while Momo sat down on a chair and waited for Jeongyeon who came. He was about to say something when a random guy interrupted him "Yoo Jeongyeon?" the guy asked and the latter nodded "you look just like your dad"

Jeongyeon's smile faded and he bowed his head humbly "thank you, sir" to him this isn't actually a compliment but he has to maintain calm.

"So the rumors are true, you don't work with them anymore" the guy smirked then looked at Momo "but be careful, all eyes are on you till this day"

"I know how to take care of myself, now excuse me, sir. The concert will start now"

Jeongyeon's ears turned red, he held Momo's hand and dragged her away from that man, and stopped suddenly. Momo was curious, she wanted to know why Jeongyeon is on bad terms with his whole family. She looked down at their hands, she didn't want to leave his hand at this moment "it's okay" she whispered to him. Jeongyeon finally realized that he was still holding Momo's hand and he left it immediately "let's go" he said and walked away followed by Momo. The latter was oblivious to where they were heading until she saw the idol group, MONSTA X, leaving their waiting group.

"Surprise" he whispered to Momo and lightly pushed her to them. Momo was flabbergasted she couldn't do nor say anything until Jeongyeon introduced himself and her. After a few seconds, Momo was back to reality and she received a signed album from them.

"The concert will start in two minutes" a staff yelled.

"Let's take a picture with her then head to the venue" Wonho stated and gave Momo's phone to Jeongyeon who raised an eyebrow at him. Momo bit her lower lip and smiled awkwardly at him, oh if they knew who Jeongyeon is. Momo stood in the middle while four members stood on her right and three on her left. Jeongyeon was about to take a picture when he saw Wonho's hand on Momo's waist. He gritted his teeth and mentally cursed him. Jeongyeon hated how Wonwho was smiling and being super kind to Momo, he sighed in relief when they left.

"The muscular guy is annoying" Jeongyeon stated as they walked to the VIP section.

"He is my favorite and he was so kind" Momo smiled dreamingly while staring at the picture "he even said that I have beautiful eyes"

Jeongyeon chuckled "he thinks having muscles make him the most handsome one here"

Momo confusingly looked at him before they reached their reserved section. It was crowded "hold my hand and let's move closer" Jeongyeon yelled a bit as the music was getting louder. Momo held into Jeongyeon's shirt and hand, her eyes were focused on the stage until they reached an empty spot. Momo held onto the handrail while Jeongyeon was making sure no one hit them or invaded their personal space.

"This is so cool" Momo expressed with her eyes focused on the stage while swaying to the music and cheering. Jeongyeon leaned on the handrail until a guy tripped and held onto Momo. "sorry miss" he apologized and rushed to his seat leaving an angry Jeongyeon. The latter stood behind Momo and shielded her with his body. Momo was oblivious at first until she felt his body gluing into her back "uhm I am just uhm" he stuttered.

Momo can only blush and try to focus on the concert and Monsta x's speeches.
~~
Sana's apartment

Sana was sitting on the bed with her phone in her hands. She was staring at a picture of her and Ren, she couldn't help but cry. The two met when they were twenty, Ren was her first love, kiss, and friend. They got married three years ago when Sana unexpectedly got pregnant. He didn't have the chance to carry his son, death took him away earlier than Sana expected.

She raised Asahi alone, Ren's parents refused to see him as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter