Can't breathe

A Match Made In Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter watched Karina as she slammed her hand on the table and shoved everything off. Loud thuds of everything made as it hit the floor caused Winter to flinch.

"Ahh!" Karina shouted and brushed her hair with her fingers because of frustration and anger. Winter's breath hitched as Karina looked at her. Her heart raced in her chest as Karina looked at her with an ice cold glare. She wanted nothing more in that moment than to leave but her feet stayed glued on the floor.

"I can't ing stand you sometimes!" Karina yelled. With every words that left her lips, she got closer and closer to Winter. It made her nervous for what Karina can do but she stayed strong. 

Soon, Karina stood only inches away from her face, still glaring. Winter stared into her eyes and she can only see pure rage and anger in her orbs that made her so nervous.

Karina was mad at Winter for something stupid. She told Karina she'll be going out with her friends and assured her that she would be back before midnight. Turns out one of her friend got wasted so Winter didn't have any choice but to drive her home and make sure to help her get inside safely. Unfortunately, Winter ended up going home at 3 am in the morning and now, Karina is in a fit of rage. She'd say angry but that'll be an understatement.

"Karina-"

"Shut up!" Karina cuts her off and the way she yelled at her threw Winter off and made her blood boils. Winter knew that Karina's just worried for her but she don't have rights to yell at her like that.

"Karina! I didn't know she would get drunk!" Winter yelled back. 

"You should just left her there!" Karina fighted back, she looked at her in disbelief.

"What do you want me to do? To let my friend there? To let my friend in that ing bar, surrounded by drunk people?"

"Yes!"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Do I looked like I'm joking?" Karina laughed sarcastically.

"You're unbelievable!" Winter heard her huffed.

"You know what? This was a mistake." Karina said so suddenly as she turned her back at Winter.

"W-what?" She stuttered, fearful for what will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter