Night Sky

A Match Made In Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" Winter smiled when she heard a voice. She looked at the rooftop door where she saw her standing there. She's not wrong, she's really here.

"Just chillin'." Winter smiled and looked at the sky.

"You really know me, don't you?" She added and slightly chuckled. She let out a sigh before she looked back at her.

"Of course." Her girl started to walk and went on her side. She crossed her arms and looked at the city lights. Winter can't help but to watch her watching it. It was a beautiful view, actually a perfect one.

"Staring is rude you know." Karina playfully rolled her eyes, Winter laughed.

"Sorry, I just missed this." Winter said with her soft voice and held the railings in front of her.

"I missed you." She continued and softly looked at Karina. She waited for her response but she just avoided her gaze. Winter can see Karina's cheekstart reddening.

"You're blushing." Winter stated with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Yah! Stop it!" Winter didn't listen and just laughed her  off. She then wiped her tears because of too much laughing, Karina glared.

"You okay now? Are you done?" She irritatedly said, annoyed of Winter's teasing. She bit her lip to stop herself.'

"I' m sorry Jimin, you're just too cute." Winter saw her blushed even more and she laughed loudly for the second time that night. She felt contented, her heart felt happy because Karina's with her. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore. Winter thought.

"Minjeongie!" She heard a voice shouting her name. She looked at the door and then she saw Ningning. Winter smiled and greeted her, "Hey."

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh I just needed some air."

"Why are you laughing?"

"Just remembered something." Winter smiled that didn't reached her eyes.

"It's Karina unnie." It's not a question, it's a statement. Winter looked at her side where Karina stood a while ago but sees no one. She heard Ningning sighed, she went to her friend and gave Winter a pat on her shoulder.

"Don't be sad anymore, I know Karina is already happy up there." She pointed at the sky. Winter can feel her eyes starts to sting.

"Don't cry, you know she hates seeing you cry." Winter shook her head as the tears starts to fall down your cheeks endlessly.

"I missed her Ning. I really missed her." You sobbed. "It's my fault." Winter sadly looked at her. Ningning immediately gave her a disapproval look and argued.

"No! It's not your fault, don't say that."

"I'm the reason why s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter