Dare

A Match Made In Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Truth or dare?" Winter gulped upon hearing the question. She saw her friends already looking at her direction, she gave them a nervous smile.

They're in a resort that her family owned, celebrating her birthday. They were all sitting on the white sand, playing spin the bottle. She guess she's really lucky today because the bottle pointed at her. She bit her lip anxiously. 

"Winter, truth or dare?" Ningning asked, she heaved a deep breath before she answered.

"Truth."

"Tsk, kill joy." Giselle scolded her like she did something wrong. She looked at her in disbelief.

"What? I said truth already!" Winter said with a hint of irritation in her voice.

"Oh come on!"

"Dare! Dare!" Ryujin shouted so Winter turned to gave her a glare. Ryujin kept shut and did a peace sign. She rolled her eyes at her silliness.

"Everytime we're playing truth or dare, you're always choosing the truth." Ningning complained.

"Since today is your birthday, try something new. Don't be a ." Giselle added. Winter groaned, there's no way she's going to win at them. She sighed and mentally cursed.

"I second that." Yeji added.

"Fine, dare." Winter saw them smirked. She knows they are planning something and she is so sure that's not good. They all gathered and started whispering something into each other's ears. They will throw a quick glance at Winter and chuckled after.

"Now what? What's the dare?" Winter asked them impatiently. They immediately went back to their seats and looked at her. The way how they stared at her threw Winter off a bit.

"Y-yah! Don't look at me like that!" Winter complained but her friends just continued to stare. "What?!"

"Ryujin, spill the dare." Yeji.

"Not me! Ningning, spill the dare." Ryujin said while pointing at Ningning, Ningning's eyes widened.

"Why me? Giselle will do it!"

"Not me! It's Ryujin." Giselle pointed at Ryujin. We all looked at her who's now eating her barbeque.

"Why me?" She said while munching her food.

"You know what guys I don't have time for this -"

"Okay fine! I'll say it." Ningning said, Winter nodded her head to gave her a permission to continue.

"Do you see that girl in a swimsuit?" Winter looked around and saw the girl that Ningning's pointing to. She's facing her back but Winter can easily say that she's y and hot as .

"Hmm yeah, what about her?"

"We dare you to kiss that girl on the lips and there's a twist. You need to succeed in 15 minutes or else we'll give you the consequence." Ningning continued and Winter choked on her drinks because of what she just said. Ryujin, who's at her side, immediately caressed her back.

"What the hell?"

"That's the dare." Ningning said with a smirk plastered on her face.

"But-"

"No buts! So get your up and kiss her!" Giselle said and laughed. 

"Wait! Listen-"

"Shh!"

"Can you please hear me out first-"

"Shut up-"

"I have never kissed anyone! I don't know how to kiss!" Winter half shouted that made them stopped from talking. Their eyes widened and looked at her like she murdered someone. Winter gulped.

"Oh my god. This is-" Yeji paused and covered with her hand.

"This is hilarious!" Giselle continued and laughed together with the others. Winter avoided their gaze.

" lips huh." Ningning teased.

"Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter