Jealousy

A Match Made In Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter watched Karina converse with her friends across the room, a wine glass in Karina's hand as she laughed at something Yeji said.

Ryujin continued to yap Winter's ear off, non-stop talking about winning in a mobile game with Lia. Winter was somewhat interested at first, but after catching a sight of Karina, wearing that beautiful black dress, Winter wanted to steal her away from her friends and just wanna cuddle with her all night long.

It was Giselle and Ningning's engagement party, there's a lot of idols here but in Winter's eyes, Karina is the most beautiful and hottest woman in the room.

Minutes have passed, Karina is still chitchatting with her friends that made Winter's blood boils. She huffed out a breath, excusing herself from the conversation with Ryujin and leaving her wine on the table.

Karina was so engrossed in the details of the story about Yeji's new puppy that she hadn't noticed that Winter wander over to her until her arms wrapped around her middle from behind.

"Hey you." Winter mumbled into her neck, placing a chaste kiss on her skin. Her friends watched the two of them with sweet smiles, however, Karina couldn't help but frown.

"Excuse us." Karina mumbled, turning in Winter's arms and guiding her to a more secluded area in the hall. Karina turned to Winter with a slight concern and confusion.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Karina spoke softly, cupping Winter's face in between her hands and gently

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter