Untitled

A Match Made In Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Karina and Winter walked down the street, feeling the cold breeze of the night against their skin. Giggles can be heard all over the place as they continued to yap each others ears.

Affer some minutes of walking and running around, Winter saw Karina looked up at the sky, making her do the same thing. Then, she felt Karina's hand held hers.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Said Karina and looked at Winter with a soft smile on her face. Winter mirrored her smile and whispered I love you before they both sealed it with a kiss.

-

A sad sigh escaped Karina's lips, her lips wobbling and eyes are watering as she push the wheel chair Winter's sitting on. Karina tried to stop her tears, but seeing Winter so tired, weak and suffering from pain broke her heart so she just let her tears flow down her soft cheeks.

She carefully helped Winter sit on a park bench, scared that she might hurt her. Karina sat beside Winter and held her close to her. Winetr smiled contentedly and started to play with her lover's hand.

"I love you Karina. I'll miss being close with you." Winter said so softly that makes Karina's heart melt and ached at the same time. She knew everything will come to an end but she didn't know it would hurt her so much.

"I'm so tired." She heard Winter mumbled under her breath. Karina tried to stop from sobbing but failed. She closed her eyes for a moment and let out a shaky breath.

"The sunset is beautiful, isn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter