Sick

A Match Made In Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter feel like . There is no other way to state how she's feeling, she really feel like . Her head is pounding, she's drenched in sweat and also shivering. And worse, she already thrown up thrice today. All she want to do is go back to bed and sleep. She's very tired. She didn't get any sleep last night because her head was hurting so bad. Her head was throbbing. It's like her head will gonna tear into two.

"Winter!" She heard her name called by someone. Whoever yelled her name managed to wake her up. She didn't even know she'd fallen asleep already. She opened her eyes and saw their dance choreographer. They're preparing for a comeback.

"I'm sorry Ms." She apologized to the teacher who's worriedly looking at her.

"Are you okay? You look awful bud." She commented and Winter slightly chuckled. She rubbed her temples before answering, "Sorry, I just didn't sleep well last night."

"Go to the restroom and splash some water in your face and see if that will wake you up."

Winter nodded her head and did what she said. As soon as she went to the restroom, Winter splashed some cold water on her face but it did nothing to wake her up. Instead, she actually felt her stomach churn and ran to the toilet and emptied the contents of her stomach. Once she was finally done, she pulled back and leaned against the wall. Deciding to close her eyes for a bit.

"Seriously Winter? You've been here for already thirty minutes." She heard Giselle's voice in the background. She decided to open her eyes and saw Giselle worriedly looking at her. Winter just hummed because she's too tired to actually say something. Giselle placed the back of her hand to her forehead and Winter sighed in relief at how cold her hand is.

"Damn it. You're burning hot!" She commented and Winter just groaned as a response. She heard Gi sighed.

"Stay here, I'm going to get Karina. She knows how to handle you best. Try to stay awake until she gets here, okay?" Winter hummed again in agreement and Giselle immediately left.

Not even a minute later, the latter showed up.

"Giselle said you're not feeling so well Minjeong." Winter heard her asked, she nodded weakly at her.

"Here, let's get you up and get you home to bed." She just stayed silent and lift up her arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter