(6/20)🌸🀍

Why me ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They ended up sending Jeonghan to the orphanage after looking at his profile and seeing that he doesn't have parents or anyone, was erased from his royal family profile so no one would know that he's from their flesh and blood being ashamed of the poor boy.

He was in a place full of kids and teenagers, looking around there as he watches kids playing.

" Jeonghan, follow me to see your room ." A woman said as she saw the boy hardly standing and following her, had a cute smile hearing the words ( room), is he really gonna stay here ?! For free ?!!

She showed him a shared room with four double beds, there were four teenagers like him but they look older although he was older than them all.

" Aj-ajumma th-thank you for letting Je-Jeonghan stay her-here ." He was stuttering a lot and trembling a bit as he talk, they looked at him confused as he bowed and limped to the free bed down.

"You're welcome, it's not us, you should thank the hospital and the man who suggested this after seeing your profile ."

Jeonghan sat on the bed happy as he giggle, and placed his teddy bear and other plush.

" Noona, is he sick ?!" One of the teens asked seeing Jeonghan's behavior.

" He has brain damage causing him to act a little bit childish ." She explained sadly and the teens were so shocked, one of them looked emotional but the other two didn't like the teen being there.

" Why putting a mentally ill boy here Noona ?!"Β 
The woman took a close look at Jeonghan lying and trying happily throw a comfy bed.

" He was homeless, with no one else, you can be his friends he's not harmful woojin ." She said to the teen who kept asking annoyingly.

" Anyway Jeonghan, here's the bathroom if you need anything ask your friends here, or inform me through his button okay ?!" She explained and the lad nodded innocently there.

" Aj-ajumma thank you ..jo-Jeonghan love bed ." He murmured weakly as he tried not to show them that he was ill but he can't help stuttering and stumbling on some words.

Woojin sighed and rubbed his forehead.Β 
" You're welcome dear, now rest cause you were sick ." She said there with a warm smile, left the room and the boy held his teddy bear, and looked at his new roommates nervously.

" How old are you ?!" One of them asked, called Hyunjin who is on the upper bed.

Jeonghan tried rememberi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter