(5/20)🌺🀍

Why me ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was working from here to there, serving customers and doing his job pretty well so the ajumma accepted him but customers can see how ill the boy seems, and when there were few customers by the end of the day, Jeonghan sat by one of the tables panting and his cheek reddened due to the fever again as it keeps returning from time to time.

He held the glass of water, hand trembling.

Drank slowly and put it back.

" J-Jeonghan sick ."

He bite his lips, took his medicine for the second time today and there was left a ten pill.

He should eat less so the medicine can stay longer with him.

He held his aching head, and hit it a little with teary eyes, knowing that this headache was caused by his mental illness but he kept denying that.

It's damage after all.

" Aj-ajumma ..Jeonghan wants to leave today ." He murmured lowly, voice so weak.

She came over to give him the cash money.

" Alright you can leave but come early tomorrow ."

Jeonghan thanked her happily as he took the money, and bowed before he sits back as he was dizzy.

" You okay kid ?!"

Jeonghan nodded, denying his illness as he smiled.

" J-Jeonghan fine ..Jeonghan still can work a lot ."Β 
the woman looking there at the poor lad bites her lips.

" I know Jeonghan get well." He nodded and limped out after he bowed to the woman again.

She looked at his condition.

" He's all skin and bone, probably suffers from mental illness or something but where is his parents or anyone of his family that could take care of him ?!" She wondered, felt poor for him.

Β 

.....

He passed by the hospital and looked at the money.

He knew that his money won't be enough for hospital checks or even the medicine they will write after seeing his condition so Jeonghan decided to go on his way and ignore his illness for the time being till he earns lotsΒ of money But he want to rent a room at least for now cause It starts to get chilly at night and the ground hurts his back so much.

He entered a convenience store, bought a few things, and went out, sat by a chair outdoors eating happily after a hard stressful day, looked at the cash money left, and tried counting it like how the man taught him.

Giggled when he manage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter