(8/20) 🌸🤍

Why me ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In an early morning, while jeonghan was sleeping tightly on his double bed, there stood the man who treated the boy last month, he was checking on the lad with the ajumma as she smiled.

" He eats well and takes his medicine regularly, also he got along with his roommates and plays around, sometimes he wakes up very sick, it's the headache that bothers him sometimes." The woman explained as she saw the man quiet while staring at the pretty boy snoring cutely while hugging his teddy bear.

" Thank you, I appreciate your help, this boy deserves a lot, I'm gonna take him soon with me so inform me about his condition regularly." He said there look so epic and handsome, Woojin and woozi looking at the rich-looking man, how does he know Jeonghan ?! Why did he come over to check on him ?!

" As you wish master, have a safe trip ." The woman bowed as the man left.

 

" What was that ?! He looks so rich how does he know Jeonghan?!" Woozi wondered, curiosity made them ask the ajumma when she came over again.

" Choi Seungcheol's a nobleman who knew jeonghan's parents, he happened to see the boy suffering last month and drove him to the hospital, once he saw jeonghan's profile, the boy was being harassed and abounded by his family because he's mentally sick ."

Woozi and Woojin become shocked, Hyun-jin wakes up hearing such a thing as he rubbed his eyes.

" Oh my goodness I didn't know, he must have really suffered ." Woozi pouted and looked at Jeonghan snoring innocently not knowing anything around him.

" He's around your age but he's childish due to his illness."

 Jeonghan stirred, rubbed his eyes, and woke up, saw them all gathering and he smiled innocently.

" Aj-ajumma go-good morning ."

The woman smiled softly.

" Good morning, did you sleep well ?!" Jeonghan nodded as he smiled.

" Won't you tell him did that man come to see him ?!" Woozi asked the woman but she shook her head.

" No, he still doesn't know that Seungcheol will take him a few months later, he's so busy lately so Jeonghan will stay more with you guys " 

Jeonghan doesn't understand what they were saying as he went to the bathroom and washed up, bathed with his teddy bear and Hyun-jin suddenly entered to pee.

" Sorry, Jeonghan I got to pee so bad." 
Jeonghan blushed cutely, he looked away and kept playing with his teddy bear.


🌸🌸🌸

And as any day, things were going smoothly and very peacefully, some kids went to play out in the garden so Jeonghan went out too while hugging his teddy bear, spotted a man smoking at the back of the building while he was wandering alone.

It was the same man who saved him last month.

Jeonghan run to him in no time and stood in front of him while his eyes shinning emotionally.

" Aj-ajusshi ."

He looked at him as he looked surprised.

" Hi kid, do you remember me well ?!" 
He asked while stepping on his cigarette.

Jeonghan's tears rolled down.

" Ajusshi saved j-Jeonghan ."

He hugged the man, who was in disbelief for a short moment but his heart softened seeing the pure angelic lad.

" I was thinking about taking you to the mansion lately, wanna come and live with me ?!" He asked gently, saw the lad confused as he looked like he was thinking.

" Jeo-Jeonghan friend coming too ?!"

Seungcheol's heart softened, the way he asked like a child looked so adorable.

" I will let them visit you from time to time ."

Jeonghan nodded innocently.

" I-I wanna live with ajusshi ."

He smiled brightly, he didn't explain to him anything About his family or anything but Seungcheol choose to tell him later, right now he will be like adopting this angel after his family abounded him.

 

🌺🌺🌺

He was signing some papers while Jeonghan was in his room with his friends, they were asking him a lot of questions about the man but the boy wasn't sure about any of the questions.

" We will miss you Hannie , come and visits us sometime," Jihoon said emotionally as he looked like he was about to cry cause he adored this cutie so much but he deserve to be adopted and treated better than before.
His other friends nodded as they hugged him and said their goodbyes before Seungcheol take him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter