(2/20)🌺🤍

Why me ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His condition wasn't getting any better, the ajumma feed him and give him the medicine and when he calmed a little, she waited till he slept and she slept eventually being tired.

Had to wake him and make breakfast for the family so she made a note in her mind to put for the poor lad instead of working without eating well like always.

Around the afternoon, Jeonghan woke up feeling better, but there is still a pain in his head, looked at the room empty as some of the maids who sleeps there went to their different works in the palace and he stayed alone.

" J-Jeonghan wanna ba-bath ." He sweated his fever and he felt dirty, picked up some of his clothes, and went inside the bathroom for the maids.

Opened the water tape and washed up well, body filled with bubbles there as he played innocently like a child with some of his toys and giggled.

The old ajumma must have treated him last night when he was ill, she's so kind to him since ten years ago, she was the only one who cared about him with the other maids and some of the servants but they are careful of being seen by anyone of the family cause they will fire anyone who treats him well.

He played with the duck while the water of the small spry splashed on his weak frail body.

" Jeonghan you in there ?!" A maid asked there as she opened the door a little and put for the lad a towel.

" J-Jeonghan bathing ." He murmured cutely there.

" Aigoo okay, hurry up 'cause I put your breakfast in the room, eat well ." She reminded but kind of whispered that before going back to her work, was sent by the old ajumma as she was worried about the poor lad.

Jeonghan dried well and peeked his head out.

Went inside the room and start to wear his clothes.

Saw the breakfast and giggled happily.

Sat down to eat, happy that he will start his day with a filled tummy, unlike every day.

 

🌺🌺🌺

" Where is that scum I can't see him anywhere ?!"

The father asked as he was used to seeing the kid cleaning around, the old ajumma that was pouring the juice for the father bowed a little.

" He's taking a shower ."

The man sipped on his juice.

" Bring him here ."

The woman bowed as she nodded, wondering what the man wanted.


 

🌺🌺🌺

Jeonghan came innocently playing with his hands nervously and looking at his father in his office.

" Ap-Appa good morning ." 
The boy looked happy that his father called him but he was scared at the same time.

" I kind of feel pissed this morning, I need to feel better."

Jeonghan bites his lips. 

" Come here dickhead ."

Jeonghan walked closer.

" Appa ..ho-how are you?! Jeonghan loves Appa, Umma, and h-Hyung ." the boy smiled happily as he says that, tried with the man cause maybe he will love him like how they love his twin brother but he wasn't summoned for such a simple hopeful thought that he thought about.

The man slapped him hard and stood up, yanked his hair, and start beating him while Jeonghan tried to protect himself from the strong beating, " Appa j-Jeonghan sorry ." He didn't know what he did wrong, he thought the man was going to love him like his brother and finally accept him.

....

When he was satisfied by beating the pure kid, the man left his office and the poor boy was on the ground trembling and curling into a ball while sobbing, some of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter