(9/20)๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿค

Why me ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol went back only to hear that familiar sobbing, run over, and saw Jeonghan crying as the maid tried to calm him.

"Hey, what's wrong kid ?!" He asked mostly to the nervous maids around as they bowed to him.

" I don't knowย master he said he wants to meet his friends and when I told him we can't today he started to cry __." She bite her lips and saw the man getting close but the lad suddenly noticed him and run to his arm, hugging the man as the maids and servants were surprised.

" Jeonghan didn't I tell you that we can visit them or have them around ?! But today is already so late ." He spoke gently, the maids watching the lad's reaction as he looked at the man with his teary cute eyes.

It looks like he was waiting for someone he knew when the man told him that he nodded cutely and kept hugging the man, wasn't used to staying alone that much without anyone he knew.

" Put the dinner here I will stay with him "ย 

The maids bowed as they went to bring the dinner, the man sat by the bed and Jeonghan climbed up cutely, " Didย you stay good ?!" He asked with a warm smile making the lad flush as he nodded.

" J-Jeonghan watched anime ..eat snacks and ajumma made Jeonghan hot ch-chocolate ." He looked lovingly as the lad talked like a child, taking a soft spot in the man's heart.

Patted his beautiful smooth hair.ย 
" I'm glad you had fun Jeonghan , I'll be taking you out tomorrow, where do you wanna go ?!"

Jeonghan thinks, hasn't gone like other people to have fun in different places before cause he was locked in the mansion before and when he was in the orphanage, he didn't go anywhere but hang with his friends in the garden.

But there was something his friends kept speaking about, a place that made him super excited to go, wasn't sure if the man will agree or not but he looked at him cutely.

" W-water park ."

Seungcheol's heart softened.

" But it's winter now, wanna go to the hot spring instead ?!"

Hot spring ?!

Jeonghan didn't know what that was but he hugged the man as he giggled cutely.

" Jeonghan wanna go ."

The man wasn't used to skin skip and being all too touchyย but this lad broke this thing by being touchy and hugging.

The maids excused themselves inside and putย the food on the table, now the two were eating and the elder made sure the lad eat slowly, saw him making a mess, and sat closer, " Jeonghan , I'm glad you eat well but I'm going to teach you how to eat in an elegant way ." He spoke gently.

The lad was confused but he watched the man as he shows him.

He needs to show his parents how much he deserves love and respect once I take him with me to the party.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter