(4/20) ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿค

Why me ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks, the boy walks from here to there to find food and survive on his own, his head injury healed so he pulled out the bandage and tried searching for a place to take a shower, he feels dirty, passes by a sauna free public men bath.

Saw many fathers with their children, he washed up well and kept looking at people happy with the one they love but he was so lonely, tried chatting with some guy close to his age but he suddenly moved away.

Jeonghan smiled innocently to himself and bite his lips.

" J-Jeonghan is not a ba-bad person ." He murmured that weakly while the guy looked but he ignored him and swam away to his friends.

He went out of the bath after drying well and wearing the free clothes they have, headed outside happy after cleaning up and moving his bandage, his fallen hair still didn't grow and Jeonghan can feel the hurting spot.

People must have been freaked out because of him, is that why people avoid him ?!ย 
He sat back on his spot doing nothing but leaning by the wall and hugging his teddy bear.

" j-Jeonghan money finished."

He doesn't know how he will be able to survive from now on without money, he searched for jobs in many places around but everyone turned him down, seeing him as weak and bone skinny, weak mentally, and probably not able to take responsibilities like a normal adult.

He pulled his knee to his chest, hid his face between them, and started to doze off.


ย 

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

While the boy was wondering around the streets, going from here to there to Search for free food or anyone who can give him a few coins cause he was starving and so thirsty and accidentally, the boy saw his brother not far from here on the sidewalk, hanging with some of his friends and the difference between their world hurts the lad seeing him wearing such beautifulย Elegant clothes, he bites his lips, wanted to walk and say hi but he looked at himself in a shopping center reflects.

Was barefoot and he was wearing the clothes of the free public bath from yesterday, the boy held back his tears as he turned around and left while crying silently.

Sat by a bunch in a park watching kids playing while he's trembling and crying mess.

ย 

ย 

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

Back in the palace of yoonย family.

" Say that you will get a break and search for him ." ย Whispering of the old ajumma can be heard only in the maids' room as she spoke to one of the trustworthy servants that worked for years like her.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter