(3/20) 🌺🀍

Why me ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sat by a bunch watching people walking around, kept panting and hardly staying conscious after he walked a really long distance by himself without any kind of support, and hugged his bag.Β 
" J-Jeonghanie lo-lost ."Β 
He Suddenly realized that he run away from the palace so there are no returns, he doesn't know the way back anymore so he can't go back,Β Β started to cry like a child as he held his aching head.

" U-Umma .. Jeonghanie sc-scared ." He was like a lost child but his illness became harder due to his parent's treatment, even his twins turned against him because of them, he looked at a woman passing by with her two children, and they looked so happy there as they giggle while holding their ice cream.

The boy was thinking about how the world was unfair when he was treated like a stray dog of those children's age .he hit his head, kept remembering their bad words to him and how dumb he was, " J-jeonghan's not d-dumb." he's sobbing, stood up and continued his way to nowhere, till he saw an old lady throwing the trash, he limped to her.

"A-ajumma, j-Jeonghan wants room to sl-sleep ."Β 
the lady was very surprised to see the kid, he was very pale, kept shuddering as he talk to her, a big bandage wrapped around his head and his hair was really messy, his clothes old and some places torn.

" Where are your parents, young man ?!" She asked concerned.

" U-Umma Appa h-hate Jeonghan ..Jeonghan ru-run away ." He wiped his tears, the woman's heart clenched, should she call the police ?! But the boy said he run away on his own so that was his choice of avoiding his parents so it's not right to report this but the boy's condition was really bad, doesn't know how he can walk around like this without fainting.

He's too skinny too, is it a violent crime ?!Β 

" I'm sorry kid I can't help you, I'm not the landlord so if you want to rent a room go speak to him ." She said and closed the door, wasn't sure about leaving him but she have so many kids and responsibilities.

Jeonghan bites his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter