Everything

Love, Life and everything in between (Seohyun's Oneshot stories)

"And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything."

 

Everything-Michael Buble

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

He has been having a bad day, a very bad one. Everything went wrong for him. From the revenue he supposed to get but failed in the end, his secretary foolishly booked him a wrong vacation package, the urgent meeting that needed to be held because of one unexpected situation, to little things like he spilled his coffee on his light blue shirt, his watch bumped onto the wall and died that instant, and how he forgot to bring his wallet with him today. Little by little, his emotion got riled up. This must be the worst day of his life, getting every unfortunate happenings all at once. And he just couldn't take it any longer. He badly needed a break, a big one, because at the end of the day he was reaching his boiling point.

 

Kim Joon Myun was never the type to get angry easily. His calm demeanor is famous among his employees. So the moment he screamed at one of his staff, they all froze as if something really scary had just happened. He was yelling, at the top of his lung, because the poor guy had mistakenly mixed up the documents. Which wouldn't be a problem, in any other days. It was not something critical anyway. Though, the fact that he was already in such a bad mood made everything seemed worse than how it supposed to.

 

He took a breath, calming himself but in the end, he was still raging inside. The poor guy was still standing in front of him, holding the papers timidly and was shaking a little. If it's another time, maybe he'd apologize. Then again, it was a pretty extraordinary day for him. Instead of dismissing the staff politely, he grabbed his suit and walked out of his own cubicle. It wasn't that long until the office hour ended anyway.

 

With fast steps, he walked towards his car with hand busy searching for the keys. His sighs got heavier and heavier with each passing minute so he sat himself on the driver's seat, closing his eyes and took several deep breaths. The sudden sound of his phone ringing made him curse. Damn it, so much for meditating time, he grumpily thought yet he still pressed the answer button.

 

"What?!"

 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Why so angry, Joonmyun-ah?"

 

"You don't want to know, Hyung. Just tell me what's the matter" it was Min Seok, his best friend since middle school.

 

"Kris, Lu Han, and I are going to a club tonight. Wanna join? You sound like you need a wild party to cheer you up!"

 

"Just four of you?"

 

"Uhhh I guess Yi Xing will go. And also Jong Dae and Chan Yeol. No Tao, Jong In, Se Hun, Baek Hyun and Kyung Soo though. They're playing this stupid addicting game they said. Come on, man. A party would do you good"

 

Joon Myun sighed, his hyung was probably right. He needed his fun time more than anything. The timing couldn't be better. But then, the moment his eyes averted to something, he shook his head to the phone.

 

"I'll pass"

 

"Ugh, shocker, you're no fun"

 

"Thanks" he said sarcastically.

 

"Whatever man, if you change your mind you know what to do"

 

"I won't"

 

"I know. Whipped. Bye"

 

He stared at the screen for a little while, shocked by the sudden end of their conversation. Scoffing, he decided to let it go. He let out another heavy breath before finally starting the engine. His mind was filled with hot, relaxing shower he would get once he's home. Along with his much deserved rest.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

The moment he stepped into his apartment, he could smell the delicious aroma from his kitchen. His lips unknowingly formed a thin smile upon realizing that she's already home, and that he need not wait for her to return unlike most days. In a rush, he skipped his way towards the source of the fragrant scent.

 

"Hey babe"

 

She jerked up a bit. "Gosh you startled me"

 

"What are you doing?" He asked when he saw her attention was not at him at all.

 

"I'm trying to find my eggs"

 

"That sounds wrong"

 

"Not that way, you ert! I cracked 4 eggs into a bowl and now I just cannot remember where I put it" turning her body around, she finally got a glimpse of his tired eyes. Her expression softened while her hand reached out to caress his cheek.

 

"Why don't you go take a hot shower and give me a hand after that, honey?" Her voice came out in a very soothing tone, making him smile a little.

 

"Okay" he stood up, attempting to walk away from there. "Uhhh, babe?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"The bowl is... On the floor, here" he supressed a laugh, amused by how clusmy his girl was.

 

"How did that go there?" Huffing, she walked over the counter and stood in front of Suho and the bowl itself. Before she had the chance to bend down and picked it up, his lips brushed hers for an instant kiss.

 

"Much better" with that, he finally left her behind towards their bathroom. A smile formed on her face, eyes following his lighter steps. Her heart cheered on how she still had her effect on him, even after all these times.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Suho wiped his mouth after he had done eating the dinner. Hands were placed on his stomach, patting it while praising how good her cooking was. But the woman would only smile, looking at her boyfriend carefully before leaning forward to give him a kiss on the cheek. She rose from her seat, settling her fingers on his shoulder to give him a relaxing massage. She knew, he was having a hard time. By looking at how upset he was, there were no words needed. If it's someone else, she would probably probe them to tell her what's wrong. But dealing with Suho was a different case. She couldn't, wouldn't and didn't want to push him to talk. As always, she would wait for him to share it instead. Sometimes he let it pass, as he wasn't one to stay mad for long. Other times he would eventually open up when the problem seemed too irritating and too heavy to be carried alone.

 

"They're so stiff" Seohyun commented, surprised by how hard his shoulders were. Indeed, he didn't have a pleasant day.

 

"It's fine babe. Much better now" he gave a little squeeze on her hand before giving it a light kiss.

 

"Joon Myun-ah... Want to hear a new joke I just got?" His face was brought towards her, forcing him to look at her straight in the eyes. He has nothing else to say other than a timid word. He knew that she knew that he was not in a very good mood tonight, but he also knew that this was Seohyun, the woman whom he had loved so much for reasons he couldn't utter, and she would do anything in any ways to make him feel better. So he gave her a shot, fully putting his attention to the woman who was sitting in front of him, eyes full with sparkles he love.

 

The moment she spoke with so much enthusiasm, he was drowned into it. He wasn't listening to her words, instead, he kept staring at her beautiful face. Wondering and wondering how did he fall for her in the first place? What was it that she had that made him so hooked? What kind of power she possessed to gain such authority on him? His eyes followed every gesture she did while trying to emphasize more on the story, but he wasn't really hearing anything. His world was filled with her image, her smile, her excited body language. And he knew, right there right now, that Seo Joo Hyun had it all. She's just perfect for him. Every little thing she does, would always make him fall all over again. Also, he should be thankful for having this woman in his life, spicing and coloring it each passing day. Because when she's there, things seemed better. No, they weren't perfect, they had their own flaws and their low times. But he was contended, be it in their big fight or super fun times, to have her by his side and calling her as his'.

 

"I love you" he whispered, halting her talk mid-way.

 

She could only gape, looking so shocked before finally soften and smiled. "I love you too"

 

She then cupped his face, looking at him with such affection that jolt sheer of happiness through his body.

 

"So that the frown be gone" said Seohyun, kissing his forehead gently.

 

"So that these eyes will gain back their charming light" moving on, she kissed his closed eyes.

 

"So that only smile is drawn here" lastly, she pecked his lips and retreat her face away from him.

 

A smile formed across his face, while his eyes saw nothing but his girl.

 

In a sudden, he took her to his tight embrace, resting his head between the crook of her neck. His heart was healed, completely. His bad day gone in a jiffy, just like that. His worries washed away. And what he could process is only the woman in his arms. He closed his eyes, savoring the moment with every sense. This was the reason why he chose to go home rather than go clubbing with his friends. Because there was no better happy pills for him than her. She was his' endorphin, his own breather, his own muse... His everything.

========================================================================================================================

AN: Just a short one to make up what I've missed in the previous oneshot. I totaly left out Suho, bad bad meee :((((

ChangSeo is coming soon, though...

don't worry ^^

 

Enjoy reading this chapter....

I hope you guys like it...

PS: It's unedited since I was kind in a rush while writing this piece :)))

 

BONUS: SeoHo Moment