Second Chance

Love, Life and everything in between (Seohyun's Oneshot stories)

 

Silverwares clicking on the plates, creating the only noises that fill the entire house. He is seated across her, savoring his own share of food while she just lazily playing with hers. The silence is somehow eerie but both are not affected. It’s been like that for a while. The house is never again filled with laughter or jokes but only few exchanges of words. It is as if they are two strangers forced to live together under one roof and not the loving married couple they once were. Everything has become dull and gloomy. Even though the house is still as pretty the way she used to like it, she never did take notice about it anymore. What was inside the house is suffocating for her. And the way he treats her as if she’s invisible makes it even worse. The dinner goes on with him chewing slowly and she stays still. Her eyes silently observing the man in front of her. Where did the loving husband go? She sometimes wondered at night, when he once again came home in wee hour and she was left all alone. She reminisced the way he expressed his love in an awkward way because he was never the expressive type. However, it was better than this. It was better to see him getting all fidgety and confused, not knowing what to say to convince her that he loved her rather than seeing him all cold and silent like what he has been doing for several months. In all those times, he didn’t touch her or tuck her in at nights like he used to. A pair of arms which used to hug her tightly and secured her from cold were gone, replaced by a pillow that border the respective sides of their bed. She cried herself at nights until she is sure that no more tears were left. She is tired, so tired of all happenings.

 

Abruptly, she stands up from her seat and storms to their room. His eyes raised a little, but then shift his gaze back to where it was. He just shrugs and sighs, not knowing what happened or what will he tell her. They have stopped talking for quite some time, and he doesn’t see the way to put it to an end. In his spare time, he would sink in the memories he has with her. When they were so happy. When his world, their world, was perfect. But now, it feels like so far away to reach it again.

 

A dark-brown folder is placed in front of his hand while he is deep in his own thoughts. He looks at her face, frowning.

 

“What is this?”

 

“Your passage to happiness”

 

“What?”

 

“I am setting you free. Setting us free from this hell we are in”

 

His heart hurts in the way she defines their married life. “What are you talking about?” he tries to ask calmly, the way he always handle problems, masking the ache he feels. He is not stupid, he knows what exactly she’s talking about but his mind refused to believe it. No matter how bad, he never wants this. Never. Because without her then he would be completely dead. Because the cure of his bruised heart is when he can touch her subtly, brushing her hair at night and kisses her cheek longingly while watching her deep in her own dreamland. Because the only thing that keeps his sanity is the fact that no matter how frustrating it is to not talk to her, he can still see her every day.

 

“I have packed and moved my stuffs to Hyoyeon Unnie’s place so I can leave starting from tonight” the words struck him greater than he expected. His tears welled in his eyes but he blinks a few times to brush it off, looking at her black shoulder-bag that she has prepared. She is so ready to leave, and that scares him.

 

“We can talk this out”

 

“No, Kris. No. I’ve had enough. Besides, we have stopped talking for a while, there is no need to do it now. You know that this is the best for both of us” he can hear her voice shaky. And oh God how he badly wants to hug her and tell her that everything can be fixed. That he is open to possibility to start all over again. That this cannot end like this because she IS his life. If she’s gone then what will he do?

 

“Okay”

 

“Paperwork will be done by my lawyer. I guess I can just see you in court”

 

There comes a honking sound from outside and his heart breaks into million pieces. She takes a deep breath and does a quick glance to the entire house. It used to be so warm, the only place she can find her happiness and peace. It used to be her most favorite place in the whole world but now it’s nothing but a house. It has stopped being her home, offering nothing but emptiness and grief.

 

She hesitantly tiptoes to his place and places a sad kiss on his cheek. One last simple touch that jolts electricity in their bodies. It’s one thing that they haven’t felt for so long.

 

“Goodnight, Kris. Goodbye” she says, turning her back on him and walks out the door. A drop of tear falls down her cheek. She is dying inside. Deep down in her heart there is a plea for him to stop her and tell her that he still loves her. In her slow, painful steps are her hope for him to hug her tight in his arms and take her back in, convincing her that they can work things out. Because she has been so used to loving him foolishly. No matter how hurt it is, she cannot turn her heart from him. And she doesn’t really know how to stop. This decision was even made because a part of her cannot stand it longer while the other part of her wants to see the love in his eyes for once more. She stops when she reaches the black car. It is opened from the inside, revealing Eunhyuk who is smiling sadly at her. She looks back to the house as tears fall out uncontrollably. He doesn’t call her nor run out to her. So she concludes that this is it. Her life with Kris Wu will finally end. Her love story with the man she loves will not have a happy ending. Limply, she gets into the car.

 

“Are you--?”

 

“I don’t think I will change my mind, Oppa. Look, he isn’t even here to send me off” she hangs her head low, and sobs real hard.

 

“Oh my dear, Seo. I wish I can help ease your pain” Eunhyuk says, patting the younger girl’s head and starts to drive off.

 

Little does she know that the man she just left behind is having heartbreak as well. He puts a hand over his eyes, hoping that it’s just a dream while stream of salty liquid falls from them. It feels like half of his soul has gone away. The sorrowful cries echo around the now-empty house. He is all alone, for real this time.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

The next morning, Seohyun wakes up in a foreign place. The room is not hers and there is no scent of his perfume filling her nostrils like it always does. She heaves a sigh as soon as she realizes where she is. Her eyes are still swollen from all the cries.

 

“Seo?” a soft knock comes to her door.

 

“Come in, Unnie”

 

Hyoyeon looks at her with pitiful stare. Her Unnie’s heart is probably hurting too. “Are you better now?”

 

“I don’t know… Define better”

 

Hyoyeon exhales. “Are you sure you want this, Seo? I can clearly see how much in love you are with your hus—“

 

“Ex-husband. Soon to be”

 

“Seo Joo Hyun…”

 

“There is no point in holding onto something that has gone. I cannot keep thinking that he still loves me while he doesn’t. Also… I want to be happy again”

 

“Will you be able to?”

 

“I don’t know…”

 

“Your happiness is him”

 

“Maybe will always be. But his happiness is somewhere out there and not me. No longer me.”

 

“Things you do for love, Joohyun” Hyoyeon hugs the younger girl in her arms.

 

“Things I do to put a smile back on Kris Oppa’s face. I’d love to see it back even if it’s not for me”

 

Hyoyeon sobs along with her dongsaeng. Her mind endlessly cursing Kris for being so stupid to let the girl go while her heart pities them both because she knows how madly in love Kris is with Seohyun. She just doesn’t know his reason to do what he did.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Luhan sees how Kris comes into the office all numb and tired-looking. His eyes, though they haven’t shined for a while, get even worse. It feels like looking at dead person’s eyes, all blank and lifeless. The other 10 guy see this too and they cannot help but to think something bad must have happened. Being the closest friends to him, they just know his problem too well. How he tries to cover his hurt, how he actually misses his wife and how he yearns for her to forgive him.

 

Half day through, Kris is still unmoving inside his office. His eyes glued to the same paper for the past few hours. And finally, Xiumin as the oldest amongst all, cannot take this anymore. He takes out his phone, punching some numbers and wait patiently for it to be answered.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hyoyeon Noona?”

 

“This is Hyoyeon. Who is this?”

 

“Xiumin”

 

“Minseok?!”

 

“Yes, Noona”

 

“Minseok-ah! It’s been a while”

 

He smiles slightly to his phone. “Yes it has”

 

“And I am guessing you want to discuss some personal matters, am I right?”

 

“On the spot”

 

“Meet me for lunch at Sungmin Oppa’s café and I’ll book a private room. Bring the guys too. Except that cold man”

 

“Kris is not—“ Xiumin decides that there is no point in defending his best friend now. The statement isn’t that wrong anyway. “Okay Noona. Thank you for your time”

 

“Anytime, Minseok-ah. We have lots of work to do”

 

“We do. I just hope we’re not too late”

 

“Me too. See you later”

 

A small goodbye follows before he hears the line goes dead.

 

“Hyo Noona is willing to help”

 

10 men let out relieved sighs, all wishing that this will go smooth and put an end to the cold war between two loving people.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Hyoyeon walks into the café, waving her hand to Sungmin who coincidentally plan to stay the whole day. The man replies excitedly, leaving his things to be taken care of by his staff while running to hug the short girl. He then looks behind her and decides to annoy his younger brother by hugging him and not letting go, clinging like one of those koalas clinging onto tree. They exchange playful banter, laughing loudly until they catch a sight of men walking in their direction. As soon as they enter, 11 heads bow down 90 degree in a sign of respect for their seniors. Sungmin dismisses them, ensuring that they don’t have to be that formal to then lead the group to a private area.

 

“Oppa, would you like to stay as well?”

 

“Yeah, I’ll just call Yoona and Donghae if they are done checking on Seo” he is ready to leave when he slaps his forehead, remembering one important thing. “Has she eaten? Before you left?”

 

“Not even a bite. I doubt Yoona can handle it, though”

 

“I’ll call Jungmo Hyung. He is the only one that can yell at our baby”

 

Hyoyeon gives two thumbs up while Eunhyuk is busy asking his brothers about Kris. He wants to know if he is shaken or indifferent about it. But what he gets are some confused stares and some gasps.

 

“I thought they were only fighting” Lay says in a whisper. True, all of them thought that the couple has finally exploded and had a huge fight.

 

“It would be better if it was only a fight. In fact, it would be much, much better”

 

“But a divorce is…” Tao cannot even continue his words. Amongst all, he is the most sensitive one with the softest heart. The picture of Kris and Seohyun being a lovey-dovey couple they once were flash in his mind. He used to admire them, wanting a love story just as perfect as theirs. They were so full of smiles with eyes sparkling at the sight of their partner. So, when did everything go so wrong? When did their world start crashing down?

 

“Let’s just leave the cards on the table now” Hyoyeon says, glancing at the opened door and wait for Sungmin to take his place.

 

“Jungmo Hyung is on his way” she mouths a thank you then looks back to the younger men.

 

“Do you think it’s better for them to be together?” they all nod as answer.

 

“Kris Hyung loves Noona so much” Baekhyun voices out. He sounds so sure. Why? Because he witnesses how Kris will glance at their photo on his table during a meeting. While everybody was busy scanning the document, the older guy would once in a while stare at his wife and smiled slightly. At times, Baekhyun wanted to just shout at his Hyung and tells him to man up, tells him that every of his assumption may be wrong or telling him that he can fix this if he wants to.

 

“Oh God, Baekhyun. Everyone knows that. Only Seohyun doesn’t. And I don’t blame her for that. Kris hasn’t been the best husband in the world. Who in their right mind will ignore a wife like her? And he avoids her endless. He doesn’t talk to her, doesn’t touch her, and doesn’t even try to make a move”

 

Suho takes some time to steady his breath before finally sharing what he knows. A secret that no one in the room knows of. “Kris Hyung…” he bites his lower lip. “He thinks Seohyun will be much happier without him. Because he thinks Seohyun cannot stand the sight of him and that she doesn’t want him around. After the…”

 

They all wait for his explanation, unconsciously holding their breath along the way. “He has never gotten over the accident. He keeps blaming himself for that. For not being able to protect their unborn child and for putting his wife’s life in danger. All because of his stupidity”

 

The room falls silent. Eerie silent. Everyone just looks at their feet.

 

“He asked me to go out and have a drink with him a few nights ago. In his drunken state, he confesses everything. He keeps repeating over and over again at how he wishes to turn back time and listen to Seohyun’s advice that night. He wished he was not so confident on being able to drive safely and insisted that he wasn’t tired at all. Everything happened too fast, he said. He felt he was just blinking away his sleepiness and the next thing he knew, their car was thrown out of the way” he does not have the heart to continue the story. It feels so heavy and depressing.

 

“And so he avoided Seohyun at all cost” Eunhyuk whispers.

 

“He doesn’t have the heart to face her. He doesn’t know what to say. He saw her having a fit about her lost-baby, she was crying and screaming violently. Once after the accident, he actually came and wanted to apologize. But the eyes she showed him were full of anger and hurt, pain was written all over her face as if she despised him. He said he will never forget that cold stare. And after that, he thinks she will be happy if he doesn’t show his face much in front of her”

 

“Stupid, Kris. Very stupid Kris” Hyoyeon mutters under her breath, sniffling back her tears.

 

“He is willing to hurt if that means she can be her old bubbly self. He is willing to disappear most of the day so that she can smile freely and not being sad by his appearance. The one thing hurts him the most is to see her in pain, moreover if the reason is him. After months, Seohyun never approach him nor ask for him. So he…”

 

“He assumes that she really is okay with everything” this time, Sungmin is the one closing his eyes and shaking his head.

 

Suho nods weakly. “And he is satisfied enough with the fact that he can secretly watch her. No matter how much he misses her, or how much he wants her, he always kept it away. Because her joy is his’, her smile is the source of his strength. In order to put it back, he is willing to do anything no matter how it will break his heart. Even in the most stupid way”

 

A hand is put over Hyoyeon’s mouth to muffle her cries. Never in those difficult times had she ever think of this possibility. She thought Kris was being a jerk. But then with this, she knows one thing. Just as how the younger girl will do anything to make her husband happy, he will do as much. Maybe even more. That exactly where everything goes wrong. They love each other too much that now it hurt more than bring happiness.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“What will we do now, Yeobo?”

 

“I need to talk to Kris. This has to stop now. He needs to know the truth”

 

“Damn that guy”

 

“I know. What an idiot to think like that”

 

“If only he knows…”

 

“That’s what we’re gonna do. To let him know… everything”

 

Eunhyuk fixes his eyes on the road, focusing on how to get to the office as fast as he can. Things should really get better soon.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

“Hyung” Chen tries for the umpteenth time to knock on the door but still, he hears no response whatsoever. The knocking becomes even harder and rougher each passing minute.

 

“Leave” Kris voice finally comes.

 

“Hyoyeon Noona is here”

 

In a good 5 seconds, the door already swings open, revealing the pale man behind it. His hair is disheveled, his eyes are red and tired and his hand is trembling a little. Hyoyeon lets herself in with her husband tagging behind without waiting for Kris to say anything. They take the chairs across his’ and wait for him to finally return.

 

“Hyung… Noona…”

 

“Hello, brother in law” she twirls her chair around and follows his slow steps. Her husband on the other hand, just stays silent upon seeing the photos on the table. He, surprisingly, keeps more than one frame. Eunhyuk bites his own bitterness, feeling sympathy towards them.

 

“Is everything okay? Is she sick somewhere?”

 

“She is, actually”

 

Kris stiffens, his hand forms a fist. “How sick is she? Is she in the hospital now? Has the doctor said anything? It’s nothing serious, right?”

 

“Kris, why are you so stupid?”

 

He frowns.

 

“If you are this worried, then why don’t you just show her that? Why did you avoid her in all possible ways? Why did you stop being that attentive husband she always brags about? Where did the warm and charming Kris go? Where did the loving husband whose eyes always glued to his wife go? When did your love for her vanish?”

 

“It has never vanished, Noona” he automatically answers. After all those judgments about him not loving his wife, he just cannot take another one. Heck, he even does this in the name of love. And dare they say the otherwise.

 

“Then show her. Instead of keeping her in the dark and lock everything inside, why don’t you face her and tell her how you feel?”

 

“I can’t…” he whispers.

 

“Serously, Kris? Really? You can’t and that’s it?” Eunhyuk who has been the listener for a while finally arises from his seat. He is furious at the helpless man. “Are you really a man?!”

 

“Y-Y-Yeobo… Calm down” Hyoyeon pats her husband’s arm. “Come on now, let’s talk this out as mature adults”

 

Kris can only look down, not knowing what to say.

 

“Kris, can you explain why you did that to your wife?”

 

“Because… I am afraid that she will be hurt once she sees me. Everything was my fault and I could not bring myself to be brave enough to say how sorry I am. It’s killing me inside to see the sadness in her eyes. I thought that if I am always around, she will be reminded by that accident. I can only look how deeply hurt she is and I thought staying away will make things better. So I did”

 

“Babo”

 

He sighs as tears start to roll down.

 

“She never blames you, Kris. She was shaken, that’s inevitable. But never did she ever blame you. She needed time on her own, but by the end of that week, she yearned for your presence. And her waiting became longer and longer until she had this idea of you cannot accept the fact that she lost the baby. She thought you were so disappointed because she remembered how excited you were when she told you the happy news. You were so happy back then and in a flash, the happiness was gone. She thought you couldn’t see her and look at her the same way you did. In her world, she thought she was hurting you instead”

 

“Oh God” he feels everything is spinning. His heart pounds too fast, pumping blood to his head as he can only see red. He is angry to himself, angry at his own cowardice. How can he be so blind? How can he not see that she was feeling the same way?

 

“I am giving you a chance here, Kris. Because two people in love should not have come to this”

 

“I… Thank you, Noona. Thank you, Hyung”

 

Eunhyuk gives a pat on his shoulder. “Just don’t mess things up again, brother”

 

Within seconds, he has fled from his office to save what’s left of them. Whatever it takes, he will fight for them and he will never let go.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

It feels like eternity when he stops in front of a white door. His breath is caught in his throat, his fingers fidgeting and his sweat already dripping. In his heart, comes a doubt that this is a right decision. The fear of being rejected by her is too great to ignore. But then a tiny voice comes to his ear and fills his mind.

 

"If not now, then you'll lose her forever"

 

At the word forever, he shivers. No, he cannot lose her like this. He'll die at heart though physically exist in the earth. So with trembling hand, he knocks on the door, hoping that she will not slam it on him.

 

When it swings open, he can see her standing weakly. Her face no longer glowing, something he just come to realize. And his heart twinges so much knowing he is the cause of that.

 

Wasting no more time, he quickly gathers her in his arm. He pulls her close, so close so that she can hear his rapid heartbeat. Seohyun, on the other hand, is too stunned to do anything. She doesn't have the strength to fight back nor is she sure if she wants to. Because no matter how messed up their situation is right now, the fact that Kris's arms are wrapped around her body tightly is apparently enough to break her walls. These pair of strong arms which provide her shelter and security, love and warmth, and an unexplainable calming effect, are now draped around her body, holding her as if she is the most fragile thing in the world. It's so gentle, so soothing, so full of unspoken feelings. She has missed this, being in his arms like this. She has missed the sensation it offers. She has longed to feel the love he has in between a simple touch. Is it love then? Or am I fooling myself?

 

"Kris" she finally snaps out, wanting to break free. However, the latter doesn't seem to have the same idea. He has buried his face on the crook of her neck, his hot breath tickling her.

 

"I'm sorry" one phrase. One single phrase is all it takes to release everything she has kept inside. In seconds, tears come flowing down like waterfall. Her arms hitting his chest lightly while her cries get louder. She wails, letting out the hurt and frustration she feels. And hearing it, he swears he can hear his heart breaks into tiny pieces. He hates to see her cry as it hurts him as much. Moreover if he's the one causing it.

 

By the time she starts to scream, he closes his eyes shut. It is becoming almost impossible for him to not break down as well. Her knees weakened and she'll surely fall if not for his quick reflex. In a hurry, he picks her up and brings them together towards the couch. He let her sit on his lap as he rubs her back and places butterfly kisses on her neck and shoulder.

 

"I'm so sorry, love. I'm so sorry" he keeps repeating the words so that she can hear his sincerity. No words can possibly describe how regretful he is right now, how sorry he is.

 

"Sssshh, I'm sorry. I was being a jerk and an idiot" he whispers. "Forgive me, please. Forgive this foolish husband of yours, I beg you" losing it, he then let himself cry, keeps convincing himself that it's okay to do so.

 

She snakes her arms on his neck while her cry slowly subsides. In between her short breaths, she says "I... Thought... You... Are... Mad... At... Me"

 

He shakes his head vigorously. "Why would I, sweetheart? Everything was my fault. The accident, the miscarriage, and this. I..." The words stuck in his throat, no longer has the strength to carry on.

 

"But... You... Stop… Talking… To… Me… After… We… Lost… The… Baby"

 

"I was sad, that's true. But never did I point the finger at you. You did nothing wrong"

 

"I thought you cannot... Accept it and purposely avoid me so that you can forget your pain. And you refused to talk to me because you will think about that night"

 

Kris sighs, finally with a small smile on his face. "Why are we being like this? Here you are, assuming your own things. And here I am with another version of that" she frowns, looking at him with wet cheeks and red nose. "I thought you're angry with me, so angry that you cannot stand it if I'm so near to you. I saw that piercing eyes and after that, I dared not to face you. I didn't know if I can take the hateful glares. Knowing you, I expect you not to blame it on my face but those brown eyes of yours can never lie. And I was scared to see reflection of hurt, anger and disgust in them if I ever look at you. I busied myself in the office so that you can have your peace all day because I thought, me being there will only suffocate you. God knows how difficult it was for me. It pained me to do so, but it would pain me more if you're unhappy when I stay"

 

Silence fills the entire house for a while. Each trying to register what the other just said.

 

"Babo" she murmurs. "Kris babo" louder this time.

 

"I know. I'm sorry. I should have known. I should have come and comfort you. I should be braver and face your wrath. I should stay and go through the pain together. I'm so sorry, love. I was such a coward. I was afraid that I would break you if I took even a step closer"

 

"I miss you so much. Every night I hope you will come home early and give me a kiss like you always do. I was waiting for you to flash your gorgeous smile and say you love me in random times like before. At some point I thought I have gone crazy because in my dream, I can feel you do that while hugging me. The touch was so real that it's disappointing to see nothing but an empty bed when I woke up"

 

Kris rubs their noses together. "I miss you too, baby. So much. That every night I might have... Slightly... Taken advantage of you..."

 

She gasps, widening her eyes on him. "Yah! You me?!"

 

"Silly, of course not! You think I'm some kind of beast?"

 

"So what do you...?"

 

"Your dream might not be a dream after all" he says shyly. His cheeks turn a little red from the confession. In her eyes, he looks the cutest like this. She has missed seeing this side of him. All awkward and shy, the way she loves it.

 

"That explains the touch"

 

"Yeah. Let's just put it--"

 

"It was the thing that made me hold on. The hope of feeling it while I'm fully awake"

 

He smiles before furrowing his eyebrows. "What's with the divorce paper then?"

 

"Part of it was to see if I can awaken the old Kris and get rid of the cold man mask. I see, It's a success after all"

 

"It could have gone out of hands, you know" he groans, rolling his eyes in exasperation.

 

"It's not" showing her childish grin, she steals a kiss from his lips.

 

"That means... We can... You know, get back together?"

 

"I kind of like Hyo unnie pla--"

 

"Joohyun..."

 

"But I like our place more" she thought she has forgotten how to smile. But seeing Kris so desperate like this proves it wrong. After what seems like eternity, she finally can laugh again.

 

"I miss the sound of your laugh"

 

"I miss yours too, Kris Wu"

 

"Very well then, Mrs. Wu. Let's pack some of your stuffs back first and let's head home. We have so much work to do"

 

Pouting, she stands up from her seat as he gently put her off of his lap onto his side. "I don't feel like cleaning the house"

 

"Who says anything about cleaning?" He winks.

 

"Can we just eat outside please?"

 

"And we're not cooking either" he says from the room where she's staying. His hand moves fast in folding and stuffing her clothes into the suitcase.

 

"So what are we going to do?" She appears on the door, leaning her back on the wall while observing her husband carefully.

 

"Making our own football team, of course"

 

Her jaw drops to the ground.

 

"Starting from the goal-keeper"

 

"Yah! I'm not going to make a goal-keeper now. No, no, no! You ert man! You want me back just because you are -deprived. Oh my God, I must have married the worst Byuntae ever! Ahhhh, put me down! What are you doing? Let me goooo"

 

Kris chuckles, still carrying her in his arms. "Joohyun?"

 

"What??!"

 

"Don't stop. I miss your ramblings"

 

Her heart melts in an instant. A smile curls on her lips as she sighs "Hhhh, let's see what you'll say about my moans" quickly, she covers her own mouth, surprised of what she just said.

 

"This is going to be a long day" he murmurs lowly, but still enough to be heard by her. Her cheeks reddened, though her heart and body kind of anticipate what's going to come. They step outside the house with happy smiles across their faces and some pecks on the lips. Long day ahead, indeed.

 

"Hyo?" Back in the house, a man finally is able to breathe again.

 

"Yeah the lovebirds just left. Damn those two, I thought I was gonna die. My feet went numb already"

 

"Yea, yea, they got back together. They even planned to make their goal-keeper now"

 

"No need. I'll see myself out, Hyo. Jay Hyung wants to see me"

 

Jungmo says bye before crawls outside the cramped counter in the kitchen. "Damn, my back! Ouch, my back! Kris Wu is going to pay for this! Ouch! Ouch!"

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

"Noona!!!" D.O. and Kai scream as soon as she steps inside their cubicle.

 

"Noona, I want to feel it!!" Sehun runs from behind, hands already reaching out to rub her swollen belly.

 

"No! I want to go first since I am the oldest here" in times like this, Luhan does use his age authority effectively.

 

"Ehm, the oldest one is me" Xiumin says from behind.

 

"By one month!" Tao rolls his eyes. While Chanyeol shakes his head, not understanding how his hyung's mind works.

 

The guys are busy arguing among themselves on who should be the first to touch her belly while Suho, Chen, and Lay have quietly step forward and ask for her permission. Once she nods, they place their hands over it and starts to hiss some "Ooohs" and "Aaahs" upon feeling the baby kicks. Baekhyun comes creeping, singing whole-heartedly beside Seohyun. "This is a lullaby for the baby" he says with a wide grin on his face.

 

"Yah! Yah!! What are you guys doing the-- Hey, honey!"

 

"Hello Oppa"

 

"Why didn't you tell me that you were-- yah! Who do you think you are?! Hands off of my wife! For Pete's sake, Baekhyun, I love your voice but my baby needs some quiet time here so go sing for Sehun or Jongin there. And all of you, out of this room now"

 

"So unfair!"

 

"Hyung is so mean!"

 

"Ge wants to feel the baby himself. He won't share anymore!" Kris rolls his eyes.

 

"I will make baby myself" Seohyun holds her laughter at the last word she heard before the door is fully closed.

 

"Sorry, they are hyper at times. And they kind of love you too much, so..."

 

"No, it's funny, really"

 

He pecks her lips. "So what brings my beautiful wife here? Aren't you supposed to meet your doctor? Wait, you skipped your appointment??"

 

"Geez, relax. I got in early. On my way home, the baby suddenly misses his Appa so I bring him here"

 

A smirk forms on his face. "Really? Did the baby say so?"

 

"Mm-hmm, kind of"

 

"And the Umma?"

 

She bites her lower lips. The baby was totally her excuse and he knows it. "Well... The umma... Of course she misses him too. But not as much as the baby"

 

"Ahhh, jinjja?"

 

She nods her head.

 

"Let's see who misses Appa most, shall we?"

 

"What are you doing?!"

 

He leans closer to her, lips almost touching hers as he says in his deep manly voice. "Checking the answer" the gap has closed as he claims her lips fully, taking her into a passionate kiss. Then she gives in. Because the truth is, Umma is the one missing Appa so much.

 

===================================================================================

AN: HELLO~

I am back with a new chapter!

This is Kris-Seohyun oneshot!

I recently got addicted to Kris. Like, I am IN LOVE WITH HIM, LOL~

He'll make a great pair with Seo *wink wink*

 

Anyway, ENJOY READING AS ALWAYS~

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS, I LOVE THEM AND YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH <3<3<3