One Second

Love, Life and everything in between (Seohyun's Oneshot stories)

 

Jung Yong Hwa is always the one who messes things up and he knows that this one is no exception. But what can he do? He has missed her so much, so damn much, that he is getting lost in those beautiful eyes of hers when he bravely takes a split seconds glance at her.

 

Life isn’t fair, is it? He thought as he passed by her and got an eye-smile in return though it was not directed to him. It’s still an eye-smile nonetheless; the one that can make his heart goes faster as always.

 

Here he is, having a goddess as his girlfriend yet he has no right to take claim over her publicly. Here he is, still acting under thousands or maybe even millions pairs of eyes that will take little notes on his action, pretending as if they are nothing but ex-coworkers. She was his on-screen wife and that’s about it; that’s the kind of image he needs to maintain. So that she will be spared from the bashings. So that he will survive from her crazy fanboys. Most importantly, so that their relationship will stay as perfectly covered as it is now.

 

Yet, he is just Jung Yong Hwa, the man who is so deeply in love with Seo Joo Hyun. He is just Jung Yong Hwa who wears his heart on his sleeves, who has troubles keeping his cool whenever she’s near, who is still smitten by her beauty and charm despite having seen it countless of times. Damn it, He sometimes wonders if there is something wrong with him because his brain doesn’t coordinate that well with his body. He keeps telling himself not to look at her no matter how much he wants to. However, his head tilts on its own as if it has radar indicating that she’s near.

 

When he passes on the microphone to Tiffany, he catches the playful smirk on her face. She has warned him, challenged him, betted him that he should not make another habitual blunder.

 

“Really Yonghwa, as your friend, I support you with all of my heart to drop hints that you are in love with Maknae. But as a very good sister of Joo Hyun, I am telling you to NOT be that weak again. You have made too many mistakes in the past which are so noticeable by fans. Keep that stupid grin for yourself later, Yonghwa!”

 

“I thought you’re on my side? You were the one giving tid-bits”

 

“Oh please! The fans will think I am teasing Joo Hyun just for the sake of it. But you... You are a whole different case. God, Jung Yong Hwa, it doesn’t take a genius to know that you love her. By that smile on your face, one can tell right away”

 

“I am not that severe”

 

“Believe me, you are”

 

Yong Hwa clears his throat at the memory flashing in his mind. Oh well, Tiffany is right. Whenever Seo Joo Hyun is within arm’s reach, his lips will tug upward automatically. Therefore, ever so determinedly, he stands straight and put his focus back on the cue cards. Today, he won’t fail. He will be able to make it through; being on the same stage with her and not having any contacts of some sort, at all.

 

Who is he kidding though?

 

In the end, he just cannot resist the urge to get a glimpse of his goddess. To heck with all bets he made with Tiffany. Because in one second that their eyes meet, she flashes him a smile. That smile that says: I’m happy to see you.

 

Then he knows, he’s not the only one who’s weak. Because no matter how good Seo Joo Hyun is in hiding her emotion, she can slip when it involves him.

 

Smiling slightly, he holds the stare for several milliseconds more, just to tell her this: I’m happy to see you too, Hyun.

====================================================================================

AN: HELLO~

I just browsed through some pictures from SBS KPOP concert in LA and stumbled upon some photos in which YongSeo were looking at ecah other with that longing, heartwarming stares.

Then this idea just comes up.

This one is just a drabble. I just want to convey how pure their feelings are in here and opted to make it short and simple.

Still I hope you like this :)

Please do comment and subscribe and leave some critics.

Would love to hear what you guys think ;)

 

ENJOY~