Moments

Love, Life and everything in between (Seohyun's Oneshot stories)

 

He’s infuriated. So, very, much infuriated.

 

But he's not one to protest. When all the preying cameras are around, he needs to act just like the caring Jung Yun Ho. A man who loves his dongsaengs, all of them, quite the same amount. He cannot be biased, not in front of so many people. No matter how much it pains him that she’s being shipped with everyone else but him, he needs to keep his cool. Because what fans know, they are only brother and sister, giving each other support as sunbae and hoobae would. Nothing less. Definitely nothing more.

 

Oh how much he wants to tell the world what actually is going on. Sometimes it gets too much. When the headline comes out and it’s about his woman being mentioned along with other guy’s name, it pains him. When she did duets with the maknae of Super Junior and eventually became widely known as SeoKyu couple, he was hurt badly inside. When his own maknae got to show how close those two were, he gulped down his own bitterness because he couldn’t say out loud that he has her heart. That she is his’ undividedly.

 

But Jung Yun Ho is not a stupid guy who, unlike others in love, will throw away his logic in temporary emotion. He thinks things through before executing them. He arranges what he’s gonna say before speaking out. He is calm and collected. Cool and careful. Wise and mature.

 

So instead of giving into his jealousy, he gives foresight of what their relationship is actually. Butting in whenever her name comes out from Changmin’s mouth, keeping close distance to her in SMTown concerts or any other concerts, giving slight hidden smile to her when he knows that not many people will notice so that it will not be blown out of proportion, befriending the men she’s ever associated to (except Kyuhyun and Changmin since they were his friends even before they got together), talking casually to her in some occasions when people will innocently think that it’s just another brotherly talk he shares with one of his juniors.

 

Often, he loses his control and just wants to trigger a reaction out of her. Through his sisters. His best friend. His other female friends. Whoever it is that can tick her.

 

He starts getting close to other SNSD members; walking with them in concerts, holding hands at the end of their stage performance, talking and having fun openly with them as he knows that she’s never that far away to not see it. Then he goes to Boa, his very best friend. He plays with her, jokes with her, dances with her and even nearly kisses her on stage. Did anything work? No. Not at the rate which he wanted anyway.

 

Often, she would give him a side-glance before going back to HAVE FUN with her Unnies who were available at that time. Or she would look then turn away, finding one or two of her fanboys bowing and beaming at her whom she replies with the same radiant smile, making him frown in agitation. In occasions, she would brush it off and proceeds to bow, yes BOW, at him like a polite Hoobae would do. And he has no other choice than to grit his teeth, force a smile and nod back in acknowledgement.

 

He knows he’s fighting a losing battle after holding onto it for so long. Seo Joo Hyun is an amazing woman with such great control over herself.

 

While Jung Yun Ho… is like another man in love, after all.

 

He gets tired of her being paired up with other males. His jealousy is eating him. And the fact that she is being oblivious to that suffocates him more. So he decided to make his own moments, at most absurd places. Airports; of them all, he chooses that one.

 

At first, it wasn’t something that he planned out for Seohyun to lose her way a bit when they walk through the Suvarnabhumi Airport. But it was his idea to have a little skinship with her. Smirking a little, he walks towards her and puts his hand on her shoulder, guiding her a bit to the right and keeps his smile. From the corner of his eyes, he catches how she was a bit surprised at the sudden contact. As usual, however, she covers it up perfectly by talking to him and thanking him, making it seems like he’s just being a good Oppa.

 

His second chance comes when they spend some time in Noi Bai Airport. They’re talking very comfortably. As time passes, he knows it when Seohyun is starting to lose her awareness of fans’ cameras around. So he teases her, jokes with her then gets the chance to holds her hand. There is a little triumphant smile; the one he tries so hard to hide from his woman because she catches on with anything. Like, really, anything.

 

After few seconds, he thinks that it’s enough to make it not too obvious yet enough for some people to take their picture. He won’t be in trouble, for that he’s sure.

 

Most likely, fans will just say things that they’re being friendly with each other as he was talking to her Unnies before.

 

Still, he’s satisfied with what he’s done.

 

It’s like his way to claim her as his’. Or at least, giving the world a peek of their relationship.

 

“What’s with that smile you’ve been flaunting since earlier, Oppa?” she asks once they get into the plane and he has switched seats with Yoona.

 

“Uh? I’m just happy with how I did at the concert”

 

“Really? Well, you did superb, as always” upon seeing her happy smile, he thanks the heavens for giving her into his life. And for her innocence. Once she knows what he is so excited about, she won’t let him off and he will get a round of scolding, that’s a given.

 

But for now, he seriously doesn’t want to think of what will happen. For now, he’s just content that he got to do what he always wanted.

 

This little moment they shared… he’ll be content with that. For now.

============================================================================================

AN: A short story inspired by these photos.

cr: devilloveangelmaknae tumblr

 

check out my post in HERE for compilations of their moments xD

 

Happy reading~

 

PS: This was unedited. I just let my fingers type in the words so I am so sorry for the plot and grammar and evrything that is faulty here, lol~

 

Anyone misses ChangSeoKyu? Or Seo-KyuLine? :p