Long Enough

Love, Life and everything in between (Seohyun's Oneshot stories)

 

“You are in love” this Choi F.ckin Siwon has said the phrase for the last 15 minutes and I am getting annoyed. I freaking now, okay?! He doesn’t need to pin-point it again and again.

 

“You are helplessly in love with the same girl for 8 years already. Will you stop? Or will you finally confess now that you have the chance?” Lee Hyukjae butts in and I just roll my eyes. What the heck is their problem that they have to care about my love life? My guess is, they want to mock me!

 

“Stay out of this” I hiss at them as I begin to realize how seriously pathetic I am. In love for 8 years, finally get a chance and do nothing about it? You call yourself a man, Lee Donghae?! Go get a life! I scold myself inwardly.

 

“Just confess, Hae. You have the chance now. Or you’ll lost it forever. Don't let her anger drags on. That's stupid”

 

“Shut up, Siwon. Let me handle this myself” I glare at him then to Hyukjae who is obviously going to say something. Just because he is in a relationship with her roommate, doesn’t mean he knows everything. I’ve learned that every information that this anchovy passes onto me is not always right.

 

“I’m just saying that…. You should really make a move. Either forget her, or be honest to her. Your call. I am just doing my best friend a favor. From what I see, she is sending green signals. She won't be angry if there's nothing, will she?” I gulp another shot of soju. Siwon's words ring in my mind like a bee. Buzzing and keep buzzing until I make a decision.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

2001

 

I fidgeted in front of the big door nervously. I really didn’t know if I should come in or not. I wasn’t sure about myself, not having enough confidence in me and I knew that one step into this big building, I would have to stick to it until god-knows when. Contemplating for a while more, I decided to just sit near the building. My eyes were teary as I thought of giving up.

 

Do I have to just return to Mokpo?  My hands cover my face as I drowned myself into my own misery. Images of my parents began to pop in my mind and I didn’t have the heart to let them down just yet.

 

“Are you…lost?” I heard a voice, and angelic one, asked me. I looked up, finding a pair of big sparkling eyes that showed nothing but purity. Rare purity. And I was mesmerized that instant.

 

“I… am going to train. In this company. But…” my voice trailed off. Talking to a little girl about my problem was not really a wise decision, to be honest. What could she do for me anyway?

 

“Don’t be afraid! They’re nice people!” she said in a very excited tone. “And they will teach you lots of things. You will not regret it” that smile of hers captivated me. She was just a little girl, probably not more than 10 or 11. But goodness, those beautiful eyes made my heart jumped a lap. I didn’t even know what was happening to me. Do I have some kind of heart problem? Oh My God! I need to get some help!

 

“Come on! I will go inside too!” she took a step forward and showed me her pearl white teeth.

 

Cute girl! I gulped.

 

LEE DONGHAE! SHE IS 10! OR 11! I sighed.

 

Who cares? Not like I did anything to harm her!  I began to smile.

 

You are like an idiot! I grimaced.

 

“Uh… Or you can just stay there and keep smiling. 안녕히계세요*…” she bowed to me before confusedly turning her back, and the doors slide open.

 

“Wait! I will come!”

 

A life changing experience was about to unravel for me. And to the girl, my heart and my mind never stopped saying thank you.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

2005

 

“Let’s pray” Leeteuk hyung instructed us before we began our last dance practice for our debut single. We all had been working hard to finally taste this day. Our debut, our first song, our first stage performance; I felt giddy and worried at the same time. Though this was just a practice, I wanted to treat this as our real live broadcast. All of us started to tremble at the thought of appearing on the TV. Our parents would finally get to see us and be proud of us. Those years of hard work would pay off and we would be successful. I just could not wait for that day to come.

 

A knock was heard from the door and our praying session halted immediately. Our heads turned towards the main entrance and there a 15-years-old girl was standing while holding a cake with lit candles on it.

 

“I am sorry for disturbing you, Oppa-deul. But we want to congratulate you” the other girls came into the room, bowing at us respectfully and clapped their hands. However, my eyes could not seem to look at the others. They have stuck to one. The one who brought the cake.

 

Damn it, Donghae! What the hell is wrong with you?! That same fast heartbeat that I felt whenever she’s around was back. And this was getting more severe each day. I nearly went to the doctor to give it a check but then realized that it happened only when I saw her.

 

You like her? That is sooo e! Yes, that was. Because she was just freaking 15 and I was freaking 20!!

 

“Come! Thanks guys! Awww, you are so sweet! Did Uri Joohyunnie lit these candles?” That Leeteuk Hyung dared to pinch her chubby cheeks. I felt my blood rising to my head and soon I could only see red. Upon seeing the pink hue on her cheeks, I swore I was ready to jump on my leader. Good thing that Hyukjae was clinging onto me because he was…shy. He was having a puppy crush for a girl within the group. Sure enough though it was not Joohyun.

 

“We wish you guys very great success!” Miyoung said from behind the ador—Lee Donghae, you are doing it again!—able girl.

 

“Please blow the candles so that you guys can get back to practice” Yoona cooed behind. I almost screamed DON’T, just because I wanted to see Joohyun more but luckily, I stopped myself. I had enough self-control, apparently.

 

“Yes! 1-2-…” I didn’t hear when did Leeteuk Hyung say 3 or when did the guys started to blow the candles off. Because the moment Joohyun grinned and let out a crisp laugh, my heart stopped. Time stood still as I could only see her between the crowds.

 

She is very beautiful, indeed. I admired her face for some more.

 

And she is off limit. I unknowingly pout. The realization hit hard. And another one made it worse.

 

Lee Donghae, are you in love with her?

 

Hhh, maybe. Maybe not. Am I? Who could answer this damn question then?

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

2006

 

I could not remember how many times I have cried today. I no longer care how weak I appeared to be in front of my friends, my seniors, my juniors or many other people. I just knew I needed to let my pain out of my chest or I would go crazy.

 

My dad, my beloved dad left this world. Never in my life have I felt this lost. I didn’t know what to do. I had no idea on how to live my life as it was. The huge hole inside my heart could not be healed. I was depressed, thinking that I have not yet made him proud. I haven’t gave him anything. Nothing. I could only make him worry because I lived far away from him. He showered me his love but I could not express to him how thankful I was.

 

“Oppa?” that angelic voice, the same one that pulled me out of despair the last time, came to my ears. I felt warmth slowly ran inside me. Her delicate fingers touched my cheeks, something that I didn’t think she could ever do. She was too shy for this. But maybe, she could see through my heart and figured that this was necessary. I didn’t know. I just knew that it felt really good, really calming and comforting.

 

“Oppa, people come and go in our lives. When there is a hello, there will always be a goodbye in the end. That is bound to happen. I understand, no, maybe I don’t. But I am sure you are now dealing with such great pain. I can see it from your eyes. Maybe I can help you, if you want to share it. If you don’t, then it’s fine. I understand” she smiled at me, her eyes showed concern which made my heart flutter. “I just want you to know, Oppa. That your dad must be so proud to have a son like you. And he will always watch you from above. Always try your very best and you would feel him smiling at you. He might be gone physically, but he’ll always be in your heart” I gaped at her.

 

How could a 16 years old girl say these things? How could she be so mature at this age? How could she be so perfect like a girl in my dream?

 

“Thank you, Joohyun” she nodded at me.

 

“Anytime, Oppa” for the rest of the night, we spent the day in silence, with her sitting beside me and unknowingly healed me.

 

I am in big trouble.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

2007

 

I plumped myself down in a quiet corner as I have been distressed by so many things. My heart felt so heavy and uneasy. My mind began to drift off to our maknae, Kyuhyunnie. Tears began to flow as I thought about how close we were to losing him. My body shivered greatly when images of him sleeping still on the hospital bed. He even needed a machine to help him to breathe.

 

Why kyuhyunnie? Guilt came creeping into my nerves. I have never done anything good to him yet. So you will give me a chance, right? I could not bear the thought of losing another precious person in my life. Please… just please!

 

There suddenly was a noise from beside me. Papers crumpling and a dropped can. I glanced up to see who it was and unexpectedly, I saw her eyes looking down on me. Our gaze locked, then a forced smile rose on her lips.

 

“Kyuhyun Oppa will be okay right?”

 

She asked the same question that I would like to know the answer too.

 

“I don’t know, Joohyun. Really” though people start calling her Seohyun now, the maknae of SNSD, I still called her with her real name.

 

“He will be fine. Kyuhyun Oppa is a tough guy” It was already well-known within the company that the maknaes shared a close relationship. Not romantically, but like real brother and sister. Kyuhyun would not be scared to until she cried. And she would not doubt to scold him and made his face red in embarrassment. They were so close, too close that sometimes I could feel myself burning at the sight. But it’s not the time to worry about it.

 

“I hope so”

 

“No! You have to believe so! And we have to pray every night and day for his recovery” her eyes could not lie. They were filled with tears which were ready to fall. Worry was all over her face. And the dam broke.

 

“He will be fine, Joohyun. I believe so” I scooted closer to her and this time I was the one wiping her tears away. I wouldn’t do this in normal days but it's not. And this was needed.

 

You get addicted to touch her chubby cheeks, Donghae? Dream on!

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

2010

"You have gotta be kidding me" I hissed at manager hyung as he delievered the news. My heart thumped so fast and loud than it ever did. This is not happening!

 

"Seohyun could not be possibly in WGM! She never dated anyone!" I let out a loud protest and he looked at me as if I was crazy.

 

I didn't know how everything happened but Seohyun , I somehow didn't call her with her real name anymore, and I never talked much to each other anymore. She grew closer with Kyuhyun and I kind of stepped aside. I knew they did not like each other that way, but something inside me prevented me from getting close to her. She got further and further away from me until she was no longer reachable. Even Hyukjae was now closer to her than me. He used to be awkward around her but not anymore. And now, Heechul Hyung and Sungmin Hyung would not hesitate to brush her arm or hold her hands while I could only dream of doing that. I did what I could do, watch.

 

But now what? This horrible news came to me. It's about her joining a reality show which she had to pretend to be married to another idol in it. This meant she might fall in love and be in a relationship with that insanely lucky guy. Should I give up now? Should I totally drop this ridiculous love of mine?

 

"Yah, Donghae. You sound like a protective boyfriend!" Manager hyung laughed at me.

 

"Joohyun cannot do that show! I will never, ever, say yes to that!" Kyuhyun supported me from behind. He looked raged, face as red as tomato.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because my little sister is not safe to be with a guy!" I rolled my eyes. Are you not a guy, Kyuhyun?

 

"Nonsense! She'll be fine. She'll be paired up with Jung Yonghwa. As far as I know, he is a funny guy. Maybe he can help Joohyun to open up a bit. You know how reserved that girl is. Sometimes it is frustrating. And we need to promote her!"

 

If I did not have much respect to this hyung I would strangle him right here and now.

 

"Aish! I will keep watching him closely. Hurt her once and he'll be a dead meat!" Kyuhyun announced like he was some kind of a hero protecting his precious princess. I groaned inaudibly.

 

"Why is everyone so in love with Joohyun?" I'm sorry, say that again? Everyone? In love? With Joohyun? MY Joohyun?!

 

"We are protecting her, Hyung! We cannot let a boy broke hear heart and tainted her" Sungmin Hyung said while the other except me nodded. Many more "NO"s and "Please not Joohyun" also "SNSD has many members. Why not pick the other?" Could be heard. I stayed silent on my seat, pretending to not care anymore though my heart seriously ached.

 

While everyone voice out their dislike about this matter, why are you mute Donghae? Why? I asked myself.

 

Because Joohyun seemed so far away from me. I bit the inside of my mouth.

 

Do I have the right to be as protective as them? How unreachable is she? How much behind am I? Is she really going to fall for Jung Yonghwa? Then will I lose her now? Is this the end? My head spinned like crazy thinking about the asnwers to those questions.

 

Now what, Donghae? Now what?!

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

2011

Ever since she joined that stupid reality show, I have noticed that she has grown livelier. She made friends easily, even getting closer to Kibum, or Key of Shinee, as other people know. People kept murmuring on how much she grew; how she's now one of the most desirable women out there. She had grown so gorgeous and shining that even the sight of her could blinded many. She no longer shy around boys; true that she would not get comfortable in an instant, but at least she wouldn't be mute like she used to. She could open up a conversation, that's what Siwon said to me once. How come I had never heard her talking to me then?

 

I heard murmurings around me on how they suspected her to have feelings for her virtual husband. There were sayings like they'real, too real even that some fans believed that they're actually together. I clenched my jaw so hard until I felt my teeth were nearly broken from the force when I heard that. Is it true? I wanted to ask her that but who was I to her? I did not have any rights to scoop around her personal life. I was not like Kyuhyun who could scold her for being too close to Yonghwa because he thought, as a brother, it's a dangerous thing for her heart. I was not even like Minho who could ask her directly in between our SM town concert if she developed real feelings for her fake husband. And I was definitely not like Heechul Hyung who could about it until the girl blushed madly. I could only be the silent Lee Donghae, who had a heartbreak upon hearing those aweful things and could only swallow the bitterness I felt.

 

Thank goodness that in early 2011, she finally finished the show and I finally, after all these times, braved myself to watch her episode.

 

I admit I was in the verge of crying when I watched her in that show. That glowing smile of hers, how come she never showed it to anyone else? How come Yonghwa could make her so comfortable and relax around him that she could show her real self? Why was she so different in the show, smiling and laughing all the time even being such a witty and fun girl? That moment I wish I was the one in Yonghwa's shoes. Got a taste of how happy it is to be with a girl of my dream.

 

Then when I least expected it, the day came. I got my chance to be with her for a day. We were just appointed as the Envoy of UNICEF together. Means, I could talk to her personally with no disturbance at all. I grinned at the thought as I climbed up the car. She was already inside, with a smile on her face and a book in her hands.

 

"Hello" I said to her awkwardly.

 

"Hi, Donghae Oppa" Damt in, Donghae! She just called your name, not kissed you. Why are you so happy about it?! Get a grip of yourself, idiot!

 

There was awkward silence when the car set off. She just sat there on her seat while I just looked out of my window and took several secret glances to her.

 

"How are you, Oppa?"

 

Oh, so is this what Siwon was talking about? She could talk first. That's something new. "I'm fine. More than fine. How are you?"

 

"Really good"

 

"Is it because of Yonghwa?" What the hell, Lee Donghae? Why can't you control yourself? You should have drowned yourself in Han River!! Now!!

 

"Ne? Yonghwa Oppa?" She paused. "Are you one of the people who believe that we are together?"

 

I absently nodded. I actually did believe so. Why? I watched their episodes, remember?

 

"We're great friends. He helped me to change and make me more outgoing. He's a dear friend of mine and we cherish each other. But we're nothing more than that"

 

I didn't know how or why but I felt extremely relieved. I was over the moon as she said those words. And I, in a way, gained more confidence. So for the rest of the ride, I never stopped talking to her and she gladly answer or responded.

 

We spent the day, smiling for the cameras and talked secretly through our eyes, we even got to play with dolls and laughed at each other's antiques.

 

The biggest catch of the day? I got her phone number.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

2012

 

"So you were on WGM? As a guest?" She asked while widening her eyes in disbelief.

 

"Yes, along with Kyu--"

 

"Your partner?" She interrupted me and I could only gaped at her.

 

"Son Eun Seo" I gulped down my nervousness. If I remember about the day, I felt this great embarassment. Why? Because I think I was too persistent in getting the girl. Ask another why? Because she's too similar to Seo Joohyun. And that's the only reason I ogled over her.

 

"Oh! Yoona unnie said she looks like me. No, the right way to say it is I look like her" she turned her head to face me. "Is she a nice girl?"

 

"Yes, she is. She likes Eunhyuk too"

 

"But she chose you...?"

 

Damn! Now what should I say?! "Uh yeah... It was really funny, you see... She--"

 

"Congratulations Oppa. Maybe you can find a girlfriend like you always wish" she stood up from the chair and stomped her way, leaving me dumbfounded and struck.

 

A smile crept on my face as I could only think of one reason.  Is Seo Joohyun jealous?

 

No, it's not my own thinking. The fact is, I have grown close to her after that day. My confidence was at its peak. I dared to text her, call her and whenever we met we always spent time talking to each other. We were inseperable in the backstage as I always stick to her. Kyuhyun was even jealous, saying that I had bad intentions of stealing her away from him which I could only scoff at. I mean, Joohyun, yes now I call her that again, was not his'. He had Qian for god's sake and he wanted Joohyun too? Over my dead body!

 

The SNSD girls especially Yoona had asked me about it. They asked if I had feelings for their maknae and to Yoona only, I confirmed it. I still remember how she squealed and clapped her hands and promised to help me get Joohyun because she could trust her dear dongsaeng with me.

 

That's exactly how I could have dates with Joohyun in cafes or watched movies at late night and finally got a chance to be close to her. Because Yoona would magically disappeared in those times with some impossible excuses along the way. Not that I'm complaining, I should have thanked her for that. If not for Yoona then I would not have reached a level where I had the guts to ask her out on a dinner or ride a water taxi like I did 3 days ago. We had such a great time, sinking in the romantic atmosphere with conversations flew in between. It was so effortless, so natural. We clicked like we were meant to be.

 

Now, I knew why she's mad. I took out my cellphone and dialed a number.

 

"Yah, Hyukjae. Do you know how to appease a girl?"

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

2012-still-back to present

 

"Joohyun" I called her after some time comtemplating with myself. Maybe those two men are right. I should make a move or I'll lose it like how I lost my chance couple of years ago. This time though, I'm not sure if I can be as patient as before. My feelings have escalated to an unbelievable level. And with some beggings and pleadings and those puppy eyes I threw to Yoona so that she would, for the umpteenth time, tricked the maknae to leave the dorm, I finally get to see my Joohyun (she is almost mine, okay?!).

 

"What?"

 

She is still obviously mad. I have been trying to soothe her and make up with her but she's apparently still hold grudges on me. All my text being ignored, my calls being rejected, and my nice dinner invitations being left unanswered which resulted in me waiting for more than 3 hours like a love-sick puppy. Which I am, anyway.

 

"Come on, now. Didn't Oppa say it was just a show?"

 

"Who said anything about a show?" She snaps at me, nose flaring furiously.

 

"Are you mad, Joohyun?" I should really stop grinning because this isn't the right time. But seeing her flinch and looks away in embarrassment makes me feel giddy inside.

 

"No, why should I...?"

 

I smile at her in amusement as I can see her trying to compose herself. If this is how she looks when she's jealous or angry then I would not protest. Damn, she's too cute for words.

 

"I will be mad if I were you" I look at how her eyes flicker for a moment. "If a girl asked me for countless times of dates, and just spent such a wonderful time with me then 3 days later she comes to me saying that she met another guy and spent a great time with that guy, I would go all balistic on her"

 

"Oh so you HAD a GREAT time with her?"

 

Oh crap! You should have just shut the f.ck up!

 

"That's not what I meant" I sigh. "Joohyun, listen. Oppa knows that you're angry right now. But you know how we cannot say no to a job. And I was just doing that. No more"

 

"Why should I be angry Oppa?" I gulp. "Why? I'm no one to be angry with you over that matter. I'm upset, yes. But I don't think this is right. So if you give me some time, I'm sure I will calm down and I will be able to talk to you properly"

 

I cup her face in my hands. A grin forms on my lips and I look directly at her brown eyes. They were a little teary. My heart aches knowing that I was the source of that.

 

"Oh please no. I can't bear spending any more seconds without you. Your silent treatment is torturing enough. If you keep it longer, I'm afraid I have to go to mental institute"

 

She is surprised, for sure. Because her eyes seem like they will pop out of their places. I chuckle at her. "Oppa?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"What...are...you...saying?" Every word is said so carefully, trying to emphasize her message, I guess. So here comes the moment of truth. Now or never. Just like my two best friends said (damn, I always hate it when they're right. Because I'll sure get a lot of teasings and more lectures in the future)

 

I take a very deep breath, calming myself down so that I can say everything in one breath. "I love you, Seo Joohyun. I've been in love with you for the longest as I can remember. I am so freaking in love with you. And you have all the rights in the world to be angry. I know, I understand" wow, I talk darn fast. Like a lightning.

 

"Huh? Op--" yeah, maybe too fast. She doesn't understand anything I was saying. This is harder than I thought!

 

One more time, Donghae. Let's do this right. "The last few months we spent together were the happiest times of my life. And if you let me, will you give me a chance to create more happy times with you?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You know? The... Will you be my girlfriend thing?" Yes, I in asking girls out so shut up and let it slide!

 

"Oppa, I'm sorry but I will not lie to you" I can feel my breath is caught up in my throat. My heart is hammering inside.

 

"I like you. I like being with you. Can you give me time and stay with me until... You know... I love you?"

 

"Are you saying--?"

 

"Yes, I'd like to be your girlfriend, Lee Donghae"

 

God, you are so cruel. To create such a wonderful dream like this. If I wake up finding myself still single, miserable and helplessly in love with a girl named Seo Joohyun, I will throw tantrums for the next 5 years. Non-stop. I swear. The disappointment seems to be too much if this dream ends like this. Please don't wake me up. Please...

 

"And you don't seem happy about it. O...kay"

 

I look at her face in seconds. Goodness, this is real. This is super real. I can see her face clearly. I can feel her hands in mine. I...get to touch her. For...real?! Bloody...

 

"Oppa? Are you okay?? Why are you so pale??!" Her hand touches my forehead, checking my temperature. Out of my mind, I pull her into my arms. I am hugging my dream girl so tight. And if I recall correctly, she just said yes to my proposal earlier. She is my official girlfriend. Is this happening inside my mind only? Am I being too delusional now? How can someone make me feel so happy like this?

 

She snakes her hand on my waist then I know that this is seriously happening. That she is in front of me, hugging me and patting my back while her chuckles are muffled on the crook of my neck. I want to break into tears. The feeling is so overwhelming that I still think this is bizarre. I just can't wrap my head around it.

 

"Are you still not gonna talk?" I hear her asking me in a whisper.

 

"You...have. No. Idea. How. Happy. You. Just. Made. Me. Feel" I am having a hard time to breathe. My heart swells in too much happiness. "Is this real?"

 

"Should I prove it to you?" I can only frown when she pulls away from the hug and look at me with such intensity. I notice the blush on her cheeks. I wonder why?

 

"I have never done this before so I don't know if I'm doing the right thing" uh...I don't have any clue on what she's talking about. Because she is just stand--

 

*peck*

 

Oh shoot! Did she just...?! Did she kiss my lips?! Did she...oh shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Am I hallucinating?! No I can't be. Because I can still taste the strawberry flavor of her lipgloss.

 

I stare at her wide-eyed. "Darn, that does it"

 

She smiles at me so beautifully. "That was my first--"

 

Without waiting for her next words, I claim her lips. Landing mine on hers and take her into a sweet and longing kiss. I pour out my love for her. All these years I have been waiting for her to look at me, like me, love me. Just half as much as I do would be fine. Though she said she isn't in love with me yet, I will bring her to that level. I have confidence in it. So I deepen the kiss to let her know all of my feelings for her. My desperation, and my joy. I pull out when she starts gasping for air. Her forehead rests on mine.

 

"Thank you Joohyun. Thank you. So much"

 

"No. Thank you Oppa. I am a very lucky girl"

 

"No! I am the lucky one here"

 

"Okay, maybe you are" she giggles in front of me and I cannot help but to burst into a fit of laughter. So witty, this girl. Something I come to know after spending much time with her.

 

"So... Will you still do WGM?" Think, Donghae! Think!

 

"Will you still do duet with Kyuhyun?". Nice! I know that will get her because she instantly shot her head towards me.

 

"They are two different things!"

 

"Uh... No they aren't. Because we both do it in the name of work"

 

She groans and I grin. I am smart in times like these. There is nothing to worry about anyway. Does she seriously think I will fall for a girl I barely know? After I get my dream girl? Heck no! Even if I will be paired up with Son Eun Seo-ssi later on, I will not betray my love here.

 

"Look, I have been in love with you for so long. I wouldn't give it up just because I'm partnered up with another girl. Please, believe me?"

 

I am begging her from my eyes. I hope she can see my sincerity. I hope we can stay strong. Everything in between is just work. And only work.

 

A little smile on her face makes me feel a bit relaxed. She shakes her head. "Okay, I will believe in you. Please don't shatter it"

 

I take her hands and put it on my lips to kiss it lightly. When I feel her other hand brushes my cheek, there is something tugging my heart. Warmth fill my body, sending unbelievable sensation. I tingle.

 

"I won't" my voice is hoarse because I still cannot get over her touch. Though short and light, that was enough to jolt electricity inside me.

 

She looks at me, beaming in happiness, glowing so brightly despite the dim light. "Now, let's get inside. It's freezing here" I laugh at her remark as I tighten the hold on her hand. For one last time, I kiss her cheek then I see her blush. "Come on now, boyfie" like an idot, which I am actually (for Joohyun only), I grin so wide at her. Her sparkling eyes looking at me expectantly, maybe wanting to see of I'll lead the way back.

 

"Yes, let's make ourselves warm, love" oh how I hope this could last forever. Because I am loving the fact that I can call her as mine. My Joohyun, mine.

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

AN: Here is another one-shot story.

I hope you like this one! kekekek~

 

Thank you sooo much for commenting and subscribing, I feel very touched! :)

 

HAPPY READING GUYS! LOVE YOU ALL <3