Chapter 15

The Fight For Territory

"You didn't think I wouldn't figure it out huh?" Asked Kevin as Allen glared up at him from the ground. "Looks like we have a baby brother," explained Kevin as Eric and Jacob appeared, walking into view with Joochan and Younghoon flanking them in their animal forms.

"It's a shame, that you ended up being the enemy huh? I was wondering who had killed Yoohyeon all those years ago," hummed Kevin as Hyeongjun and Minhee appeared with Taeyoung and Seongmin who kept their gazes on the ground in submission.

"What do you want to do with him, Eric?" Asked Kevin as he turned to said person. Eric returned to his human form, crossing his arms over his chest in thought.

"You know, I'd keep him alive due to the fact that he's family, but hm," hummed Eric. "I knew there was a reason you kept them around," he added. "Good job then," he said with a shrug.

"Well,"  hummed Kevin as he turned back to Allen, watching as Allen shifted slightly on his feet, growling at the others who surrounded him.

"I have an idea," commented Jacob as he returned to human form, a smirk appearing. "Dear brother, do we have plans for you," he added. "Knock him out," he commanded, and Changmin went to do so.

 

~



When Allen came to he found himself in his human form, chains shackled to his wrist and ankles as he sat tied down in a chair, further restraints keeping him from moving or speaking as he moved his head to look around the room.

Eric, Jacob and Kevin entered the room, causing Allen to turn to them, feeling fear for the first time in a long time.

"You see dear brother," started Kevin as he walked over to stand in front of Allen. "Apart we are nothing, but the three of us together even made father afraid of us," he explained. "Now that I have awakened my alpha's voice, well," he added with a smirk.

"Don't worry, none of your pack will be punished, as they did nothing wrong," explained Jacob as he put his hands in his pockets. "But we do have a present for you," he added as Eric walked over with a nail gun of sorts. Allen tried to escape his binds, now noticing the different nodes attached to different parts of his head.

"Aw, is the kitty scared?" Asked Kevin as Eric put the gun to Allen's head. "Any last words Allen?" He asked, and Allen could only look down at the floor in defeat as Eric shot the chip into his skull. Jacob walked over to the computer screen nearby and pressed a button, causing Allen to start seizing in his chair, his eyes shutting tightly as he screamed into the gag around his mouth.

It was the last thing Allen remembered before he fell unconscious, slumping in his chair.

 

~



Kevin stood in front of Woobin, his hands in his pockets as Woobin stood in a similar position, though his stance had a slight submissive slump to it.

"What's going to happen to Allen?" Asked Woobin as he looked at Kevin. "Ah, nothing," hummed Kevin. "We merely put a tracking chip in him," he explained, shrugging. "Did it have to go into his brain?" Asked Woobin. "We couldn't risk it getting ripped out now," explained Kevin. "Besides, this is mercy," he added. "If we were anything like our father was, everyone would've been killed," he explained.

"Also, this is nothing compared to what I would usually do to traitors, especially when said traitors have ties to my father," growled Kevin as he turned, hearing footsteps and spotting Hyunjae walking over with Younghoon.

"Allen is ready," stated Hyunjae as Kevin looked at him for answers. "Good," replied Kevin as he nodded. "Let him go then, go back to good old papa," he added.

Changmin and Chanhee came over with Allen, who was staring at the floor in submission. "Go on then kitty," commanded Kevin. "Go back to papa and tell him how much you failed," he added, his alpha's voice breaking through at the end. Allen nodded, immediately high tailing it for the forest, changing as soon as he hit the tree line.

 

~



"As for the rest of your pack," hummed Kevin as he stood before Serim and the others, though Hyeongjun and Minhee stood on Kevin's side, the both of them flanking Kevin. "It seems that even Woobin won't put his mate before his pack," remarked Kevin as he studied said person.

"You know where my priorities lie, Kevin," retorted Woobin as he refused to look in Kevin's direction.

"I'm not letting you leave without a punishment of sorts though," hummed Kevin as he turned to Serim. "Hyeongjun and Minhee were my informants, so they are staying here," he explained. Serim nodded, agreeing to his terms.

"Woobin," started Kevin as he turned to said person. "You have a choice, right now," he added. "Either go with your pack, or stay here," he explained. Woobin looked surprised as he turned to Kevin, any questions he had dying as he took in Kevin's expression.

Kevin stared back, his facial expression blank but the look in his eyes telling Woobin everything. Nothing would change between them if he stayed or left with his pack. Woobin let out a soft sigh as he shook his head, turning to Serim who looked thoughtful. "You know my priorities, Serim," he commented. "I know," hummed Serim as he shook his head. "The decision is yours, ultimately," he added.

"I'm going then," responded Woobin as he turned to Kevin. Kevin nodded. "Come visit sometime, but keep your two youngest in line yeah?" He asked. "I will," responded Serim. "I hope we will be able to keep this... Alliance going," he added. "We shall see," hummed Kevin as Serim turned to the others before heading off, everyone else following after him.

 

~



"Was that the right decision?" Asked Jacob as he walked over to Kevin. "We'll see with time," responded Kevin as he turned to Jacob. "You should get going, I'll be fine," he added. "I have Hyunjae to look after me, as it seems he's joined my side of the pack," he explained.

"Hyunjae's always wanted to stay with you," scoffed Jacob, though there was no malice to it as he smiled softly.

"Did Eric leave already?" Asked Kevin as he shook his head. "He did, yeah," responded Jacob. "Him and Joochan didn't stay long after Allen was released," he explained. "Hm," hummed Kevin.