Long line

Female omorashi oneshots

Leah had to go pee really bad, it was half time at a schools football game and there were a bunch of football players and cheerleaders were in front of her, 'why did I decide to drink all that water from the concession stand!?' She thought. It had been 10 minutes of being in line and she had to go a little bit more now, but she didn't worry too much beacus there was only 2 people in front of her. When she went into the restroom she saw someone put an out of order sign on the last working stall in there "are all the stalls down?" She asked "yeah sorry mam" Leah made it look like she was perfectly fine, but on the inside she was freaking out, wondering how she was gonna hold it in until they got home which would be about 1 hour and 15 minutes of holding it. It was about around 20 minutes since she had tried to use the restroom and she was rubbing her legs together, she couldn't go home either beacus she had to pick up her younger brother who was a football player on the team, so she just had to bear it. The game was about to be over and Leah's legs moved and sqwirmed like crazy, she was even holding herself, eventually the game ended and she headed over to her brother, "bro we need to leave now! I have to pee really bad!" " I know your just trying to guilt trip me caus your tired, you dont need to lie" he crossed his arms, "I'm being serious mark, I'm not joking!" Leah stepped back a bit caus she didn't want him in her face but she tripped which caused her to let go and stop holding herself, she fell on her and looked down at her pants, she saw they were growing darker around the area of her (you know) she scrambled up and tried stopping the stream of pee but it was too late, she had a dark spot on her shorts and there was pee dripping along her left leg... '..I can't believe this!' She thought. (SORRY GUYS I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO END THIS PROPERLY, BUT BYE!