The office meeting.

Female omorashi oneshots

Mira rushed to her car *aw crap I'm late!* she thought when she got to the car she realized she hadn't gone pee like she planned to before she went  *oh well, I'll just go after the meeting* 39 minutes later when she got there she saw her boss Marcus    " I'm so sorry I'm late marcus, it won't happen again," "it better not" he said in his as usual, rude tone, when Mira sat down a wave of desperation hit her *crap I didn't realize how bad I had to pee!* she glanced up at the clock *only 2 hours left and I present during the last 30 minutes... I can hold it..* she thought. 1 hour later she  was crossing and uncrossing her legs trying not to hold her private caus it wouldn't be proper, Sandra looked at her bestie that she had been crushing on ever since she Mira got her job here Sandra  whispered to Mira "hey mir mir are you OK" *I love when she calls me that,* Mira thought "y-y-y-yeah w-why?" She whisperd back, "mir mir, you never stutter, tell me whats going on?" She said in a slightly more stern voice, "OK... I'll admit... I have t-to p-p-p" she crossed her legs harder just thinking about the word "you have to what?" Sandra said "I can't say it or I'll do it!" She wisperd a bit louder Sandra realized what Mira meant "how bad do you need to go on a scale of 1 to 10" "a-ab-about a 7" "OK Mira your presentation is soon just try and hold it in OK" Sandra said sympathetically, "OK Mira your turn to present!" Marcus said. Mira staggered up to the front of the room and presented once she was done she staggered even slower, back do her chair "OK you may all leave!" Sandra stood up in front of Mira "how bad do you have to go now?" She asked "l-like a t-t-ten now" she said almost crying, "OK I got this, the nearest restroom is about 5 minutes away, can you hold it until then?" "I-ill t-t-t-try" Sandra held Mira's hand walking to the door, when they got out to the hallway Sandra noticed Mira squirming her legs a lot  "its OK you can hold yourself I won't judge" Sandra said and right when she dsaid that Mira put her hands on her private. After 3 minutes of walking Mira accidentally triped on her heels but sandra caught her, Mira had still leaked, just enough to where it was visible on Mira's light grey skirt "oh no I leaked!" She whisper shouted, "here" Sandra said while tying her jacket around Mira's waist so that no one could see her stain. "Th-thanks" she said "how bad do you have to go now?" "I-im like a 27 out of 10!" She panicked but Sandra knew exactly what to do, so she grabbed Mira in a wedding style pose and dashed to the restroom when they got there, there were 3 people in front of them, " do you need me to put you down?" Sandra said, "n-no I dont think I could hold it if you did." She admitted, it had been one minute and there was still one girl in from of her and that was nikki, Mira's worst enemy and she noticed that she had to pee so she decided that once whoever was in there got out, she would wait in the restroom until Mira peed herself. 2 minutes had passed since Nikki went in there "are you OK how bad is it?" Sandra asked "I-i th-th-th-think I'm gonna pop soo-" she stopped talking as pee started coming out, she couldn't control it, once she was done she said "OHMYGOSH! I peed on you! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I promi-" Sandra kissed her on her lips "its OK really, cmon let's take you to my house, I'll let you have a change of my clothes and you can stay at my house for the night or longer if you need it, I dont want you to be uncomfortable in your wet skirt and heels for long and my house is closer,"  Mira just nodded her head shocked and bright red from the kiss.