In gym class

Female omorashi oneshots

Macy had to pee, but her gym teacher Mr.Cloin, dosen't let students use the restroom, she was standing next to her friend fanny and the gym teacher said, "ok class! 15 jumping jacks!" When Macy finished them her bladder ached, "ok! Now do 20 squats!" He said, Macy finished and she almost leaked! fanny looked over at Macy, she saw the look on Macy's face, "hey Mace, you ok?" Fanny whispered, " ye-yeah I'm alright, d-d-d-d-don't worry." Fanny knew something was wrong, "ok class! Run 5 laps!" Fanny kept her eye on Macy, she was trying to figure out what was wrong, and then she realized that... Macy had to pee, she ran until she caught up to Macy, "hey mace. How bad is it?" She asked, "h-h how bad i- i- is wh- wh- what?" "Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about." "R-r-really b-b-b-b-bad" "can you hold it until we get out of class?" "I th-think" "how many laps do you have left?" " T-two" "ok, let's finish, gym will be over in 20 minutes." When they finished the laps there were 3 minutes left, "I d-d-d-d-don't thi-think I can hol- h- h- hold i-it m-much l-l-longer!" Macy whisper shouted to fanny, "Macy, I have an idea, you see the Bleacher's behind us? When I say go, we will run under there, ok?" Fanny explained, Macy nodded her head in agreement. Fanny stared at Mr.Cloin until she saw him look away, "go!" She whisper shouted to Macy, they ran under the bleachers, fanny blocked the hole that they went into, "crap!" Macy whisper shouted, "what is it!?" Fanny whispered, panicked, "I can't get my belt off!" Macy said "crap! No! It- it's coming out!" The pee spreaded across her pants, "oh no!" She whispered, "Macy, come farther back into the bleachers with me so that no one will see us." Fanny said, "ok?" Macy said, she was confused, but she did it anyway, "I'm letting me use my pants, let me help you take off your belt, we better hurry though, or else the teacher will know we are gone." "Wait, but who's pants will you use?" Macy asked, "I'll use your's, I'd rather be bullied than have you be bullied." Macy felt bad, "oh- i- um... Ok." Macy blushed hard, she hoped that fanny didn't see her blushing. "Done, cm'on we'd better hurry or Mr.Cloin will notice we are gone." They hurried back to there spots, when they got there Mr.Cloin turned around, " Fanny!?" "Ugh! Let me write you a pass to the nurses office so that you may get a change of pants... " "Ok!" Fanny heard tons of laughter behind her, but she didn't care, she only cared about her princess, Macy.