Elevator accident

Female omorashi oneshots

Kelly had to hurry or she would be late to work, Kelly went into her hotel elevator and pressed the button to go to the bottom floor, when it was at floor 16 the door opened and a girl walked in, when they got the floor 11 the elevator broke down! "Um... Did the elevator just break?" Kelly said, "I think so." The girl said, "I'll click the emergency call button" the girl told her, "hello? We are stuck in the elevator, we need help!" She said, a few minutes later the voice said, "this will take about... Hmm... 10 hours to fix!" Kelly pulled out her phone and called her boss "hey boss... Sorry, I'm stuck in a broken elevator, sorry I can't come to work..." She said, " hey, hey, it's ok!" Her boss said and then hung up, Kelly went over and sat in the corner, "so... What's your name?" The girl asked, "I'm... Kelly..." Kelly said, she then remembered, she had not gone pee that morning! 'I'll just have to hold it...' Kelly thought, "I'm Sara!" She responded, "so... Where were you going to?" I asked her, trying to forget the fact that she had to pee, "I was about to go to the hotel bathroom, the one in my room is broken..." Sara responded, "Oh, you also have to go?" Kelly said, "looks like we both are dealing with this!" Kelly said replying to her earlier statement, "oh... How desperate are you?" Sara said, sqwirming and holding her private, "I have not gone this morning and I have to pee pretty bad... What about you?" Kelly responded, "I didn't go pee last night or this morning, I have to pee super bad, I don't know if I'll be able to hold it..." Sara responded "let's talk about something else then!" Kelly said, and they talked to each other for an hour when Sara said, "Crap! I leaked a lot!" She pushed down on her private more, "I don't think I'll make it!" "Hey... Just go pee, I won't judge you!" "F-f-fine..." The pee seaped into Sara's pants, making Kelly need to pee more, when she saw Sara peeing she flinched, "hey... You should go pee too... I promise I won't judge you either, " o-ok..." And so Kelly peed herself, "hey can I... Have your number?" Sara said, blushing, "Sure!" Kelly responded.