The book

Female omorashi oneshots

Sophie really had to pee, but she didn't want to, she was in the middle of reading a really good book, she squirmed around while reading 'ugh, stupid bladder! I'll just wait a few minutes' she thought. It had been 30 minutes and she just got to chapter 15 in her book, 'oohh chapter 15!' She excitedly flipped through the book, she was reading when she read the page 'the hero's got to the waterfall and enjoyed the splishing and splashing of the waterfall, its sounds, everything about it.' She then remembered that she had to pee, she stood up and shakily went to the bathroom, she tried to open the door but it was locked, her girlfriend was taking a shower in there, "babe!" Sophie said, but her girlfriend didn't hear her, Sophie decided to wait it out. The sounds of the shower mocked her, it had been 30 minutes and she finally heard the shower turn off, Sophie hurriedly knocked on the door, "Babe! Let me in I have to pee!" Her girlfriend heard this, but she liked seeing Sophie like this, so desperate and helpless, she the water faucet while she got into her clothes, when she got changed she went out of the restroom, leaving the faucet on, and blocked the door so that Sophie couldn't go in, "b-babe! I need to p-p-p-p-pee!" When she said pee Sophie started to whimper, Sophie's girlfriend pretended like she accidentally fell, when she fell on top of her Sophie peed herself, "come on, let's get you changed."