Candy at school

Female omorashi oneshots

Candy was in p.e running around the gym per her p.e teachers request candy kept looking at the clock *ugh I have to do this for 40 more minutes* that wouldn't usually be a problem for most people but candy had a really tiny bladder but her p.e teacher didn't know that. 10 minutes later and candy was already slowing down a bit "HEY PICK UP THE PACE!" the p.e teacher shouted at her, so she did but she leaked a bit *OK I'm gonna try* she went up to the pe teacher "e-excuse m-m-me c-can I u-use the r-r-restroom" "NO! NOW KEEP RUNNING!!!!!" 20 minutes later, it had been half an hour since hey came into pe and candys friend went up to her, "are you OK candy?" She asked "I.. I h-have to p-p-p-pee b-but the pe t-teacher won't let m-me kira" Kira saw how desperate candy was, "I have an idea just... Hold on for a minute.." Candy watched as kira went over to the pe teacher, "coach, my stomach hurts, can candy take me to the nurse?" "Sure I guess..." Kira was surprised that had worked "cmon candy I told him I was sick and that you would take me to the nurse" candy walked out of pe with kira  looking normal, but when they were out of sight candy held herself, "OK so the closest restroom is 7 minutes from here OK?" "O-ok" 4 minutes later and candy had to stop every 5 seconds to hold herself "candy you can do it, trust me there's only 3 minutes left" when they got to the restroom there was an out of order sign on it, "the other one is on the other half of the school" she said looking at candy's whimpering sad desperate face, "just go here, no ones watching, I even have a change of clothes in my locker that is near here" "n-no I can't!"candy fought back " candy your bladder can get infected if you hold it in too long just go" "NO!" "I didn't wanna have to do this but." Kira pushed on candy's bladder and when she did pee immediately came out " its best for you" kira said making sure all the pee got out, "OK let's get you changed candy"