The date

Female omorashi oneshots

Mira was excited beacus Sandra was taking her to a new fancy restaurant that opened up a few weeks ago. When they got to the restaurant Mira told Sandra that she had to use the restroom, when she got to the restrooms they were closed but she didn't wanna ruin the date for Sandra who had been excited for this ever since the restaurant opened up, Mira just stood there for a while so that Sandra wouldn't question why she was done so fast, when Mira went back to the table  she saw Sandra and a waiter "Oh Mira you came just in time I'm ordering my drink right now!" "What would you like?" The waiter asked Mira "a coffe would be fine" she said. It had been 4 minutes and the waiter came back with the drinks, then Mira remembered... Coffe makes her have to pee but she had to drink it or Sandra would know that something was up. It had been 8 minutes since she finished her coffe and she was rubbing her legs together hoping Sandra wouldn't notice. "Oh I forgot to get my wallet, do you wanna come get it with me or no?" "No" Mira replied, when Sandra went out the door Mira held herself relived that she could now that  Sandra was gone. Sandra saw Mira holding herself, but she snuck behind her and scared her "BOO!" she said "AH!!" Mira had lifted her arms up and a spurt of pee came out "you have to pee dont you?" "Y-yeah but the restrooms broken..." "How bad?" "L-l-like a 9 since I drank the c-coffe" "OK can you hold it until I pay? It'll only take about 2 minutes" "I th-think" Sandra helped Mira out of her chair but when Mira stood up...her legs were now soaked in pee. "Dont worry I've got this" Sandra said and she covered Mira up the best she could, and once Sandra paid they went home and Mira changed.