Working

Female omorashi oneshots

Katy was at work. In her boring...old...cubical, she had to pee really bad but her boss doesn't allow people to use the restroom until break, but she forgot to go pee during her break, 'ngh... I have to... Pee... So... So... Bad' she thought as she swiveled in her seat as she typed away on her computer, trying not to stop work and hold herself. It had been 20 minutes since then and her shift was finally over, she got up... Or at least she tried, she fell on the floor and couldn't get up, her coworker, Gally saw that Katy was on the floor, "hey Katy you OK?" She asked, she looked down and saw that Katy had grown a wet spot on her pants. Gally knew what was happening, "you have to... You know what, don't you?" Katy hurriedly shook her head up and down, "I'll help!" She said as she cautiously helped Katy up and helped try and lead her to the restroom, Katy actually made it! But she didn't know that Gally actually had to pee really bad. Katy stood up and realized... She had her pants on... She texted Gally, "Gally help I forgot to take off my pants!😫😫" "come out and I will make sure no one see's" Gally helped Katy out to her car, when she got in the seat she remembered that she still had to pee, but she had to hold it. When they got to Katy's house Katy said, "hey Gally, can you come here?" Gally shakily got out of the car and walked to the porch, "so..." Katy had been talking for 5 minutes and Gally was trying not to hold herself or shake or squirm, "so Gally... Can I go on a date with you?" Gally was shocked! She had always had a crush on Gally, but was too scared to admit it. "OMG SURE!" she said and Katy hugged her, she had accidentally relaxed her bladder, and Katy accidentally squeezed her bladder... Gally accidentally peed on Katy! "Oh my gosh!" She started crying, "IM SO SORRY I SWEAR! HONESTLY!" Katy hugged her, "its... Its OK, let's of get cleaned up, you can stay at my house tonight!" Katy walked Gally inside happily with her future wife.( Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy this, also this is the 10th chapter *not including the tumblr one* thats why I kinda made it a double omorashi! Also I really have to pee rn while reading this. Also can someone write a hard try not to pee challenge in the comments, ya know with stuff like: press your bladder once, drink 5 sips of water etc, OK so I think I'm also gonna write a story with holding challenges in it!