Accident while shopping

Female omorashi oneshots

Dolly and her friend bri were going shopping today, bri came and picked Dolly up, when Dolly got in the car she realized she had to pee, 'whatever... I'll just use the restroom when we get there!' Dolly thought. When they got to the mall and Dolly got out she realized how much she actually had to pee, "h-hey Bri... Can we hurry and go inside?" Dolly asked, "sure! But why?" Bri responded, "caus I... H-have to pee..." "Oh! Ok! I'll hurry!" A few seconds later they were walking through the parking lot, headed to the mall, "ok... The restrooms are... Over there!" Bri remembered, when they went over there they saw an 'out of order' sign on the door "Crap!" Dolly whispered quietly, but Bri could hear her, "Dolly, there's a restroom on the other side of the mall, can you make it?" Bri asked, "I-I can t-t-t-try!" Dolly said, "ok, let's go!" Bri exclaimed in response, on the way there Bri noticed that Dolly was holding her hand and Bri started to blush, she looked back at Dolly's face and saw that she was biting her lip from nervousness, "Hey, hey, Dolly, it'll be ok..." Bri said, reassuring her, "th-th-th-thanks B-B-B-Bri..." Dolly responded, "don't worry, were half way there, can you hold it for a few more minutes?" Bri questioned, "I-I... I d-d-d-don't kn-know... I-I-I'll try" Dolly responded, she squeezed Bri's hand tighter. It had been a few minutes when Bri looked back at Dolly, and she noticed that Dolly had just started to cry, "DOLLY! ARE YOU OK!?" Bri asked, panicking, "C-C-C-Can't h-h-h-hold lon-l-l-lo-l-longer!" Dolly responded, super desperate, Bri picked up Dolly *baby style* and put her hand on her private to stop her from peeing, "Hold on!" Bri said, and she started to run, bri was almost there when, Dolly had peed! "Oh no!" Dolly started to cry, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to p-p-p-pee on your hand! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Dolly said, feeling super bad, "hey, hey, no no! Its ok!" Bri said, kissing Dolly's forehead, "cm'on! Let's go clean up..." Bri said, carrying her into the restroom so that they could clean up.