exodus

Dahlia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's fire. But she won't burn you... she knows all too well, how it feels to live with ashes.

 

 

 

Sehun despises Dahlia.

 

He hates how that girl have power over everything, everyone, and him. He never knew or even met her personally due to the fact he was so young by the time she was still alive, but the rumours had it that she were the princes’ best friend however it’s changed when she pronounced "dead". Like Kai, Sehun could never understand why Dahlia was so precious to them that their parents and brothers mourn over her death that they rather leave the young prince behind for Ardel. He hates everything about that country, but he aren’t like Kai who rather show it openly to their brothers but that’s not him. Sehun was thinking a lot and that’s why he decided to meet their father. Little that he knows the old man still don’t care towards his own sons.

He genuinely hates Dahlia.

 

His walk along with Yixing and Kai as Doyoung bringing them to the meeting room was quiet. They were fighting with their thoughts. What is happening? Is Dahlia finally going to do something? Sehun hates that she has the control over their life after so many years. Who is she for real? The walk was too long for Sehun to comprehend his thought. His father already hate him so much might thus he don’t want to think the consequences from it. Thank god Yixing and Kai didn’t tell anything when they walk in with him. He is not ready to see the reaction from the other prince from the obviously failed meeting.

“You take quite a long time to walk. Your long legs has no use at all.”

“Shut up Jongdae hyung as if you have better legs.” Kai said as he irritated. He doesn’t like meeting and what worst it’s about Dahlia and her dumb announcement. Sehun settle with sitting by Baekhyun side who look uninterested with him. He has always been like that. Jongdae snorts while Doyoung walks to the front of the large screen as Suho was sitting in the middle. Sehun was scanning the room. It was a bit tense. He doesn’t like it.

“You guys have heard about Dahlia’s announcement, right?” Suho starts while everyone was looking seriously uncomfortable. Suho looks at Doyoung as the advisor taking his place to stand and do the explanation.

“We have received a few tips from Ardel and today the crown princess are sending us some message along with new problems.”

“What do you mean problems? Isn’t she that good to handle her own country?” said Kai with sarcasm. Oh only god know how pissed he is when he heard her name. Doyoung however continues to explain.

“Princess Dahlia claims the security which prince Kyungsoo point out before about the boarder are strange. She said its not enough and lacking.”

“That’s such a wide vocabulary from her huh?” Minseok said as he lean over the chair. Sehun frown. Boarder. He suddenly remembers something.

“Is that why she can come in?” Sehun suddenly said as others was looking at him confused.

“She?”

“She is back. That concubine .”

Silent.

The other prince was silent as they heard what Sehun said. Kai and Yixing who knows Sehun did meet the king was kind of shocked to hear that as their eyes went wide a bit. Everyone looks uncomfortable after that as they aware who Sehun means.

"When did she return from East palace?" ask Chanyeol when Jongdae shove the tablet out of nowhere. Thank to his geek of technology he gets the information pretty quick. Everyone eyes was focusing on the large map that was shown from Jongdae tablet.

"Yesterday. She enters from South."

"That’s weird considering the South is..."

"Ardel."

Kyungsoo said seriously while everyone looking at him. Kyungsoo was the only latest royal who just return from Ardel before thus he clearly remember the pathway that the map shown. It was a hidden path that only royal use and the fact someone non-royal are using bothered the princes. Suho suddenly speaks.

"I feel uneasy about this. Did you check out about the boarder Kai?"

"The general told me nothing unusual accept a few people tried to cross without documents. I guess that’s why they put the boarder fee. " Kai said as he still has not interest about the boarder.

"Flee yourself from going huh Kai?" Chanyeol said as Kai smirks.

"That your highness... is not applicable." Doyoung interrupt as he open another screen to the princes. Suho doesn’t look good. He looks fidgeting a lot. Suddenly a video was popping out.

"Greeting to the crown princes of EXO. I am Winter, the advisor for Crown Princess of Ardel Dahlia.”

Their eyes was glued to the screen as someone with formal coat and tied bun hair was sitt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter