one and only

Dahlia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them you're hurt.

 

 

 

Ardel was a country that isn't directly under EXO kingdom. The country remains untouched despite there was no apparent heir after the so called death of crown princess Dahlia as the sole heir. The king or should Minseok recalled as former king didn't even announce the heir to the throne however the former leaving the country under the care of nine princes of EXO kingdom bound by the promise make by two countries back then. The promise that tied the nine princes and the death crown princess for eternity as one can say.

Minseok however secretly like Ardel.

It was a peaceful country that have the blue ocean, the historical countryside and the rich of sources. He remembers he and his brother used to come to Ardel as a child while meeting Dahlia and her family but its maybe only remembered by the older of EXO princes like him and Suho. The younger princes probably didn’t remember due to that incident of Dahlia in their last visit in her lifetime. The nine princes however coming back to Ardel after they are legal enough as each of them must acted as the leader for Ardel as Ardel temporary heir per the promise made as Ardel are also part of EXO history. As for now with Dahlia's comeback, Minseok sure she will claim all the uniqueness and beautifulness of Ardel. Minseok then sighs as he leans his back to the chair. Remember that particular name.

Dahlia….

"Why are you so complicated…" Minseok mumbles alone as he slumps into the table as the books about Ardel was surrounding him. He is getting tired as their father has been tasking him, Suho and Yixing on Ardel administration matters even though Minseok sure it wasn’t even their turn to do those works. He sure Dahlia was the one who asking the EXO king to do so. She been missing a lot yet Minseok do not bother to ask how she even do her work when she obviously didn’t take the royal education or sort of royal lesson that a throne heir supposed to take since younger age. Minseok then slam his hand on another book as he can hear some arguments are happening outside his small office.

“Damn why we need to meet her? Not that it’s going to be rainbows and heaven.”

“You are not doing any better brat.”

“The brat is that bad omen called Dahlia.”

“Shut up Kai. Her name makes me headache more.”

His brothers are at that thing again as he can hear some yelling and Dahlia name are blurted out. He sure he also hears some profanities and as far as some things he was used to when only them inside the palace. Minseok sure his little peace time isn't going to be long as Dahlia keeps lurking inside their thoughts.

 

Suho sighs as he looks over the King's order with the various files was stacked in front of him. He does like reading however he dislike the reason why he must do so. Yixing was looking over his shoulder. Suho was startled as the breath of Yixing touching him slightly.

"Hey.”

"New job?"

Yixing teased with a smirk. Suho rolls his eyes as nods slightly. He keeps on flipping a few files as Ardel has send them new update and Dahlia’s request for them to tell her about Ardel condition before as some problems are increasing. Suho was lucky his office was far from the meeting room. Suho sure Minseok is having mental breakdown right now as he was also being tasked the same yet Minseok office was near the meeting room that being occupied by other princes lately. Not that Suho don’t know what they are doing inside there.

"Dahlia wants to see all the past financial and administrative procedures we done. She also wants to attend the parliament soon."

"Already?"

Yixing said as he sits in front of Suho. His usual habit of attending Suho when the latter was doing his works. Suho looks dejected as ever as he nods again.

"Dahlia would probably even know about whole country already," Suho continued as he is typing several things on his personal Macbook. Yixing however utterly quiet which it means he is thinking something. Suho looks at him as he raises eyebrows and call Yixing out.

"Brother?"

"You call her name."

Yixing point out with low voice before Suho make his lips in straight line. His expression turns sour. "I did"

"You still hoping, aren't you?" Yixing asks carefully as Suho now laid back. He turns his chair as it was a chair with wheels. He just humming a yes as Yixing looks down and close his eyes. His voice remains low that he hopes Suho does not heard him because he afraid that thought doesn’t went similar with him. The thought that was not supposedly come from the princes.

"Me too brother...Me too..."

 

The breakfast went utterly quiet. Doyoung was not present as the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter