she's dreaming

Dahlia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wanted to return to her dream.

Perhaps it was still somewhere there behind her closed eyelids. Perhaps a little of its happiness still clung like gold dust to her lashes.

Don't dreams in fairy tales sometimes leave a token behind?

 

 

 

The darkness was thick as one may like or hate however that figure was peacefully sleep in the room after a long just another night of the one never thought would go through with. The shadow was walking around her as it doesn’t want to leave her alone as usual. The darkness become even more unbearable as it is wraps her before, now, and maybe forever.

“Leave me alone…”

She mumbles while her eyes closed tight. She was gripping the end of her bed sheet tight as her last resort to remain sane. However, it didn’t stop but feel good to torture her more.

“I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!”

She was awake. 

A grunt was heard from her cherry lips as she opens her eyes. The bright light coming into her room as it shallowed the darkness who consumed her. The light however was different from the one she used to stay in. The light that much more organic according to Winter. She once again closes her eyes again slightly as she was unbothered with the light. She rather of enjoying the silent that come with the time. Her mind come to meet with a sudden memory as she remembers the words that was always and forever following her.

 

"I gave you another life darling... A life that you wish you have another chance. Change it and make them suffer like how you do."

"What if I choose not to?"

"My naive Dahlia... you know you want it. "

 

The dark shadow slowly moves away from Dahlia’s mind and from her thoughts as she regain her consciousness. She slowly moves from the laying down position into leaning against the bed. She looks emotionless. No one going to see her anymore with humane and an actual emotion as human. She grips her bed sheets once again as she feels the same pain that come after each of the visit they made.

The visits...

Dahlia almost scoffs over the thought of it. It’s never come easy. They come and go as they want, and she could only watch as they consume that part of her every time. They said she was sacrificing it to make sure she remains alive. Her sane minds already give up her soul long time ago and they mocked her of why bothering to protect her already dead soul. Once she done… her heartbeat is back, and her body was tired. This time, they come a bit harsh. Thanks to the missing time they supposedly to visit.

Dahlia has no time for that these days. She was busy handling Ardel and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter