jekyll

Dahlia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices…

But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be loved by you.

 

 

 

The library that also known as Prince Suho favorite spot was supposedly to be peace and calm. It was library after all. However, the occupants inside the room are in chaos specifically nine men with one of them are walking back and forth for some time now.

"No way!"

Sehun the obviously frantic prince said as he the one who went back and forth inside the library. He also getting some stares and bored glance from his fellow princes or should we call brothers as he is making fuss about the news they just received.

Prince Sehun was the youngest among nine princes in EXO kingdom which make sense over his fussy and childlike attitude however the youngest prince internal attitude is not the same as the facade he wore outside. Prince Sehun was the youngest yet the leader over military area especially archery team. The prince even leads a few special military operations that need him to participate actively mainly with special zone around EXO kingdom. Sadly, that specialty was used wrongly as one might reminisce.

“Can you ing sit down? It’s getting hotter enough here.” Chanyeol curse as he is getting bored seeing Sehun ungraceful walk. How the hell Sehun even get to walk down their annual runaway shows every year? Chanyeol will never know.

Doyoung was also observing the prince’s fussy attic as he stands beside the entrance of the library. He obediently delivering the news to the princes of EXO like what the king ordered him to. Doyoung does contemplating during his walk to the library wondering which one of the princes will make drama and fuss also some interesting scenes that he knows he are going to get to see now. Somehow being the EXO prince’s advisor is a fun job to do. He decided to tense the situation with his next words.

"Unfortunately, it is real... Prince Sehun. Princess Dahlia is now back. She will come and visit us soon."

"She dead. ing dead years ago. Did someone do black magic and raise her from dead?"

"Kai."

Suho the second oldest prince sending his sharp glare as the second youngest protest who also mentioning the forbidden word. Prince Kai was a bit different than others. He doesn’t know how to filter his mouth that make even Doyoung wonder where his polite and friendly gesture in public come from?

Prince Kai was the second youngest as he is few months older than Prince Sehun. He is known as the prince with great fans service and good communication attitude. Well, he was great in logistic and public relation as he dealing with many people out and within EXO kingdom as he has the aura and charms that attract most people. Kai was more open to pub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter