unfair

Dahlia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He chose to be unfair when it comes to hate her even if its means to hurt himself even further. 

 

 

 

The hall room was cold due the fact that the floor is made from expensive marble material and the air conditioning enough for a whole banquet to be held inside the sacred hall. That prince who decided to come to meet the person who occupied the hall was bowing his head as the opposite person in front of him look at him not interested at all. There are some people surrounding that person. He should know better that right now isn’t the right time.

“Your majesty. Can I have a word or two with you?”

He asks since he is getting abandoned for almost 30 minutes. The person finally gave him that attention or should he said his interest even if he probably irritated with only of his presence. The people who were surrounding him was been dismissed.

“What do you want this time?”

He was detesting his tune. He never ever once speaks in how he supposed to be. He is egoistic and merciless. However, he doesn’t want to point all of that now as he stood his head high. His eyes were full of determination as he thought that if his brothers cannot do it might as well him sacrifice himself for this time.

 

“Your highness, I have a heavy heart over the recent news in fact most of us are. We don’t want to proceed the engagement not when we don’t know the tricks she might pulls after so many years.” He said tried to sound as noble can be however silence had occupied him as he raise his head just to see the dark orb owned by EXO king. The darkness that has almost no life inside it. He wonders since when that orb become that dark? He remembers when the princes were younger, the king was the most cheerful and has the beautiful rob admired by their mother, the queen of EXO kingdom however it changed and its stays forever with him.

“Don’t you think that is the most ridiculous thing to say… Prince Sehun? Especially about your now alive fiancée?”

He turns head over the young woman who was wearing fancy rob that stands besides the king. She was smiling as if mocking him while holding a small glass. Sehun’s face turns sour in a few seconds as he looks away. Damn he really come at the wrong time.

“I don’t need your opinion.” He murmurs as the King remain quiet. The young woman however chuckles hearing his voice. She knows how much he detested her. The King suddenly thumps his hand causing both to look at the king. He remains emotionless.

“So, do you decided its time to disobey me?” He asked which Sehun already predicted his reaction. He never cares in the first place. Why did he bother to ask his own father understanding?

“Papa…” Sehun said slowly as the King stares at him. The woman rolls her eyes hearing upon hearing how Sehun addressing the King however Sehun tries not to point out that. That woman is nothing.

“I would like to ask you to reconsider the decision. It’s been years since she dead. Her return should mean no significant. We already ascending their throne.”

Sehun words however meet with greater reaction which the young latter didn’t expect. The roya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter