ooh la la la

Dahlia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We cannot change one mind just because of the differences. Sometimes, they may have better reason to be different. 

 

Karina was right. Winter was a devil. That what’s Chanyeol thought as soon as they arrived. No , no bodyguard or whatever small ceremony to actually greet them. It’s the first time after a while that all 9 princes is here in Ardel. Winter somehow had shown that she hates them as she also didn’t prepare arrival information to the airport staffs as everyone looks clueless as soon as they arrived. Thank god Karina was here but she looks a bit confused too but later on she sighs.

"This girl."

"This you mean?" Karina almost send a glare to Prince Yixing however his smile make her forgets about it. The prince are too good at sarcasm also rebuttal with the fact he almost make it to the National Justice Board if not for his duty to the crown thus Karina prefer to not prolong the matter. She was dialling random number as the princes was standing and walking near the arrival gate. Her tone was frustrated.

“We are here. Where are you?”

"Oh hello~ Hello~ who we have here?"

They all turns head. A girl with infamous buns hair coming in with two staffs were on her right and left side. She was wearing a short skirt similar like Karina but pairing it with blue shirt and she was wearing shades for whatever reason no one care to point it out. Suho already can feel the headaches that pending since he the one ever meet one by one with that girl before.

“Good day Your highness Prince of EXO. I am Winter the advisor of the Crown Princess Dahlia and your torture oops your on duty today. I am so sorry for the trouble. Our staff is busy handling the incoming of another delegate from other countries that also arrived today.”

She. was. Annoying.

Its comically to see the face of the princes as Winter was pretending to smile sweetly since there’s also reporter behind her suddenly appear and taking picture of them. Karina shakes her head.

“Are you getting annoyed your highness? Prince Kai?”

She points out as Kai was frowning before Kyungsoo the one who point out her words.

“Maybe it’s you, miss Winter.”

“Oh really? I’m sorry it’s too hot that a slip of tongue might also happened."

"Make sure your brain aren’t slip t-"

Kyungsoo quickly holds Kai's hand strongly. Kyungsoo then smiles towards Winter who as if ready to fight Kai if he did throws out his words. Her responses really going to piss them afterward he sure. They then was escorted from the arrival gate to a limousine that’s await them. Winter suddenly change her expression after the princes has been walked out from the reporters to their limousine. Winter then share her icy looks as she turns to Karina. Her voice was not welcoming.

"It’s over now Miss Karina. Princess Dahlia wants to say thanks for helping her and the princes through the journey. You are invited to tonight dinner sharp at nine."

As soon as she finished that she turns her heel and ready to walk away before someone voice approached her hearing.

“Damn bish.”

Winter smirked. It’s just the beginning.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter