self-portrait

Dahlia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A portrait might actually has too many stories that it hides from the world and he wish he knows what it means. 

 

 

 

"Mummy.."

The young prince calls out his queen mother from the daycare room. It was in middle of the night and he was going to the bathroom before seeing the Queen's silhouette in one of his younger brother daycare room. The Queen who was holding her baby son turns into the young boy as he toddling to her. He might be young however he was athletic to move so fast to the older.

"Mummy is back!"

He was in joy as he looks at the woman who the kneel down to his eyes level. Her face was full of affection towards him.

"Our little penguin is still awake huh?"

"Yeah!"

He said while jumping before the Queen pats him. He wasn't hyper that much around people but when its come to his mother, he can be the candy joy that everyone would like for. He suddenly cuddling his mother along with the baby prince who also in the Queen hold. His mother voice once again come out soft.

 

"Soo-ah, be careful. Sehunnie is having a fever." She said. She then holds Sehun's back head as the younger prince laid weakly into her shoulder. The prince look over the younger as he slowly pat him. He can feel the heat that come from Sehun's body. No wonder the youngest was in a melo mood during the day.

"Sehunnie must be sick because of missing mummy." He murmurs which caught the Queen smiles as she pats the prince again.

"He does huh? Soo-ah how about we make Sehunnie feels better?"

"How mummy?"

He ask curiously before the Queen puts baby Sehun again on his cot. Sehun has stop crying after he probably feel uncomfortable which the Queen feel grateful that her youngest isnt a fussy baby to be taken of. The prince's hand then was intertwined into the Queen mother hands.

"Come.." she said as the prince following her happily. His mother is his comfort.

 

 

 

 

 

The prince was curious as he holds the small spoon in his hand. He was also holding a small bottle which he often saw Sehun and Kai drinks from it. He wonders why his mother giving him the bottle.

"Soo-ah, can u mix the milk so Sehunnie can drink it?"

The Queen mother as her eyes on the same level again as the prince. He look at the Queen before nodding happily.

"My Kyungsoo is always happy to help right?" He giggle before holding the bottle and spoon and mix the powder inside the bottle together. He was focusing on the bottle as the Queen watching him with a small smile. Prince Kyungsoo had always been capable in doing things as he grown up.

 

"Soo-yah... when someone is sick, you need to care about them and help them okay?" the Queen said to the prince who immersed in his job. The Queen was then in deep thought afterward. The meeting that she had earlier didnt goes well. The future of her sons was been the center of the meeting. His voice come out excited as in moments later.

"Mummy!"

"Yes?" She was startled before suddenly Prince Kyungsoo turns his head. He looks determined.

"I want to help Dahlia! She asks me for help earlier mummy!" He declared suddenly as the Queen face drained pale before she quickly shut the prince mouth. He was startled over his mother reaction.

"Soo... "

"Mummy?"

"Be careful on what you wish for." She warns as the younger looks at his mother. The Queen then sighs before she kissing his forehead.

"Help your brothers first and then her okay?"

The Queen said as Prince Kyungsoo didnt bother to pay attention afterward which he regretted years later. He shouldn't help her at all.

 

 

 

 

 

“This is so boring.”

“If you mean by crashing my room, you are the bored one.”

Chanyeol looks over Kyungsoo who was arranging his clothes according to colours and size from his black luggage.Chanyeol rolls his eyes. His brother with OCD personality can never separate. Kyungsoo has this particular rules over his things and he also doesnt trust any of the Ardel staffs to touch his belonging.

"Maybe I am.."

 

Chanyeol admit as he was feel quite lonely and bored. The princes were given a large room for each of them however it doesn't attract him to stay in his room. The mansion isn't the same like the Ardel castle that the boys used to stay in besides being in a new place cause him to feel fidgety for no reason. He can feel sort of bad energy coming thru him after that dream of his. Dream... Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo who was immersed in his job.

“Soo…”

“What?”

“I dream about it again.”

Chanyeol said out of nowhere. Kyungsoo halting his work before he turns to Chanyeol. He can see that the latter was looking down to the floor as if tired of it. Kyungsoo walks towards him without any sound and sighs after. He knows really well what does Chanyeol means. It's been too long since his brother spoke about it in fact they all thought Chanyeol has already move on over it. He decided to ask for once.

"About that day again?"

 

Chanyeol nods as the younger prince was silenced. He looks at Chanyeol. He been wanting to ask Chanyeol too. Is he has the same thought like him? The question that has been budging them for long.

"Do you think that's why Mummy warns us a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter